[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disgusting molester deity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (921 KB, 2273x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
921 KB, 2273x2000
I get thoughts constantly and know it's a cryptic sex story about people molesting other mind controlled people.

Can anyone help me and try something. Get a pen and paper and just write down whatever thoughts come to your mind so I can try and figure out what the creator is saying?
>>
File: Whoops.png (83 KB, 1004x612) Image search: [Google]
Whoops.png
83 KB, 1004x612
Playing around with my new drawing tablet.
>>
File: YOUNEEDTO.png (20 KB, 587x202) Image search: [Google]
YOUNEEDTO.png
20 KB, 587x202
>>17927824
You probably have schizophrenia.
>>
already a thread about this gibberish: >>17927244
>>
File: image.jpg (858 KB, 2448x2069) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
858 KB, 2448x2069
>>17927883
That's a sad message
>>
>>17927893

Meds are only designed to be taken short term; they are not a cure but a patch. Whiskey. The true lifelong med.
>>
>>17927938
Like I said everything is a mind controlled cryptic molestation and rape story
>>
>>17927943
I second that
>>
File: Paliperidone.png (35 KB, 684x314) Image search: [Google]
Paliperidone.png
35 KB, 684x314
>>17927948

>cryptic

Uranus raped Gaia in perpetuity until Cronus castrated him. Creation myths are pretty blatantly rape stories most of the time.

Also, get help.
>>
Your story is what you want it to be OP. If you let your mind think dark thoughts, it is what you will write. You decipher from the pictures what you want to see.
>>
>>17927943
Decryption algorythm activated: we are ugly fuck shameless English pigs that no one would ever want for anything so we violate others to enjoy life.
>>
>>17927962
Decrypted: I guzzle shit from the ass of a retarded clown.
>>
>>17927981

I'm not going to argue that humanity is trash, but I will argue that big pharm is NOT the answer, and that a stiff drink can curb A LOT.
>>
>>17927997

isn't trash*

my bad

I'm not going to argue that humanity isn't trash, but I will argue that big pharm is NOT the answer and that a stiff drink can curb A LOT.
>>
File: image.jpg (702 KB, 2448x1783) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
702 KB, 2448x1783
>>17927972
>>
That's fun cuz i might be schizo and since january i'm being "abused mentally by people".

Only half joking, it's seems i partitionned my brainz idk how and now whenever i do something i got commentaries of it, or like advice, intuitions or the opposite : do that dont do that, "you will regret" most of the times i did something wrong without consciously knowing

Then i thought it was not me, but other people abusing me lol. Because it can go really far into full horror picture show and really bad thought.

i was being harrassed by myself about 5min ago like every otherday so i came here

and i find this thread lol

Btw you might want to see a psychiatrist, GL if you're in the USA
>>
I hate sex pretty much. Theres an entity thats been trying to ass rape me for the past 3 years of my life. It just doesn't stop. Ive been having dreams of traveling millions of lightyears into other galaxies now. Shits tripping me out. Can't sleep without being preyed upon. I've begged pleaded etc. Appealed to angels and gods, they pretty much say its the laws of nature. Motherfuckers.
>>
>>17928047
People like you need a stick of dynamite stuffed up your ass
>>
>>17928053
The one eyed shit monster held my hand while trying to slide up my backside one night too.
>>
>>17928075
LOL
man I swear if some spirits aren't the gayest shit ever can look a person in the face always go for the butthole.
>>
>>17928067
The fuck did i do??

it's fuckin related that's why i tell that. Are you some kind of edgy fucktard or wat
>>
>>17928083
I wonder if these creeps really rape our asses while we sleep.
>>
>>17928019

"We're here to help," are some of the scariest words in human history, bro. Humanity isn't that altruistic.
>>
>>17928103
The creature I saw was really ugly but didn't seem to do anything but stare at me
>>
>>17928094
Probably created an em imbalance in your head to stop the flow of ethereal energy, and pseudo 'forget' whats going on in the spiritual plane.
Basically stopping certain chemical compounds from bonding and making the interdimensional drugs.
>>
>>17928103
Dna insertions man. It sucks but they say it won't stop. I guess were supposed to gracefully get the upgrades. Now I know how girls feel when guys are constantly sending their energy at them. Probably why the bleed every month to clear away the filth. Shitty stories we tell ourselves I guess.
>>
>>17928110
I can't believe humanity, especially Canucks, are so revolting they'd knowingly molest and rape more desirable mind controlled people. I guess every facet of reality is designed the way it is to warn everyone it's Canada that ruined everything about humanity and earth.
>>
>>17928133

Alright there, Southpark. Although, I'm all for "Fuck governments, because they fuck you."
>>
>>17927824
You mean Y'golonac?
>>
>>17928126
"Isn't it fucking disgusting to realize how creepish Canadians truly are"
>>
>>17928153
"They fucked themselves, the species and all life on earth. They actually convinced themselves they're not going to be terrorized for a very long time"
>>
>>17928113
man i got visions everyday of might would have happen.
Like wednesday it was my birthday, drunk a lot, and blackout after midnight. I wake up next morning with vision of my fuckin face painted. So i go look in the mirror, nothing. My friends told me hours later that they wanted to do that in my sleep.
Sometimes it happens in reality but hey i try no to hang on these or i go batshit crazy style savior of the earth.

Many people don't have any spiritual lifes and lives formidably.
The only rational explanation is : intuition.
>>
>>17928166

The finger in your pic has a pure, vibrant energy to it. You are not only very healthy, but intelligent. Deep, and clean. I think you are using critique satire as such here or are trolling. Nice hand writing, btw. :)
>>
>>17928180

cryptic satire*

dang spellcheck
>>
>>17928180
"it's like these people are still confused into thinking black lives matter."
>>
>>17928195
It's so fucking disgusting that a species would violate their own just to try and make their stupidity a part of the universe"
>>
>>17928210
"The pinks skins are flushing their own the drain"
>>
>>17928215
"The pieces of shit have their own raped and ruined with filth. They believe ruining the species is progress."
>>
"They're trying to brainwash an android."
>>
Hey OP i'm
>>17928171
>>17928047

Have you ever killed anyone?
>>
>>17928210
I would say a big lesson here is tolerance. Many beings do as they please, and that is what it should be. However, if you want access to a larger part of energy and reality you have to let go of petty perceptions and judgements. Variations on a genetic level are essential to the growth of our species and the levels of consciousness that we can inhabit. If you can't be nice to your neighbors on earth, that the entities you meet in the spiritual realms may not be so nice to you. These realities are based on thought, and one thought or another are just expressions of energy. I would advise you to review why you hold such hatred, and see if you can remove the hatred from judgement of some classifications you have created and just let it go. If you hate race its probably something in your own mind you are denying. There is nothing noble about hatred, or mal intent towards others. If you truly with to be free you should have nonjudgmental awareness, than extricate yourself from the thoughtforms holding society in its mold. You can be a free spirit of your own mind, free from the fate humanity chooses for itself. Traverse the universe and forge your own destiny. Don't get held up on such trivial expressions of emotion.
>>
>>17928264
i feel like i've purified my thoughts, intents, emotions. is there any further advice you can give for contacting the spirit realm besides just wait and hope?
>>
>>17928314
Meditate and unify your energetic field, let it expand and flow freely through mind and body. Pay attention to the thoughts you normally wouldn't realize were occurring outside your normal range of awareness. Spirits like best when we access them through the heart. Sometimes you just need to start creating with your energy.
>>
>>17928314
Cuz i closed my eyes and saw a gun firing.
So i guessed you went to the army, right? Probably have killed people, and you're now compensating.

Take back your stick of dynamite i think you need it for the realz
>>
>>17928337
i meditate like 4-6 hours a day trying to astral project, think i've achieved it once. do you know how this intersects with everyday normal conscious contact with the spirit realm? like theoretically if i'm able to get good at astral projection will this bleed through to my normal consciousness or are they two separate places?

thanks for your help!
>>
>>17928369
Gun firing is just a projection of force in the mind. Death is a powerful symbol, some fear it greatly. I myself am by no means free of conscience. Ive performed many things I regret, and will continue to do so for a long time. Ive never joined the army, but I fight all the same for my right to freedom and self determination.
>>
>>17928384
If you do magic you can start to see some overlap in perception.
>>
>>17927824

Your delusionals are an attempt to cope with early childhood sexual abuse.

You won't admit that you're repressing it, because you do think about it sometimes. But this is the nature of repression; constantly avoiding thinking about something that is causing you pain.

Yours is an extremely serious case. I would recommend getting very good insurance and finding a psychiatrist that works with a good psychologist who can provide you with daily talk therapy for at least a period of a year while you begin some antipsychotic medications.

Good luck, and just remember, it is not your fault.
>>
Aww yea gurl shoe me you panties.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.