[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here...WANT to be left behind?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Rapture.png (629 KB, 875x406) Image search: [Google]
Rapture.png
629 KB, 875x406
Anyone here...WANT to be left behind?
>>
come on /x/...
>>
>>17927645
Left behind? What do you mean? That shit isn't real.
>>
>>17927696
PRETEND IT'S REAL, DAMN
>>
>>17927702
Too soon for this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1jQKpse7Yw
>>
File: 1468796405337.png (1 MB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
1468796405337.png
1 MB, 1280x716
it might be rather uncomfortable, but i kinda do. i think it would be a great time for glory amongst Christians...

here is what is written:

"And I heard a voyce from heaven, saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord, from hencefoorth, yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours, and their workes doe follow them."
>>
honestly, as a Christian... the rapture is like the thing i think about the least... i think i used to much more during the days shortly after i became a believer

maybe i missed my own personal rapture? that's why i'm still stuck here on earth?
>>
YES.

The only hell is banality. And every afterlife I have ever heard of is either the self trapped in that forever, or the end of subjectivity, of self.

I'm sticking to this self as long as I can, and I'm not interested in ending up in a dead end.
>>
>>17927645
hmm, you think Christ will whisp away all these Christians?
You do know the figure in the Revelations is God, not Christ. Christ is the perfect baby boy born, who will rule after the revelations.

And as you can tell from the Revelations, they are someone on earth not up somewhere else.
>>
>>17927702
Can we make this post a banner for /x/?
>>
>>17927812
>>17927822
>>17927829
Cool. So do you guys die for Christ or what? Will you take the mark? How will you survive without NWO currency?
>>
>>17927833
Make me a legend, hiroshimoot
>>
>>17927645
>>17927645
Isn't it the case that those left behind won't realize they've been left behind?

You know, we could be living in a post-rapture world and not even know it.
>>
>>17927833
I second this notion.
>>
Just leave me behind, I've given up on society.
>>
>>17927908
Nah everyone will witness the sudden disappearance of several millions of people. The elite will have to explain it somehow though (alien abduction, mass murder/suicide/kidnappings etc.)
>>
File: 1468702197714.jpg (73 KB, 1200x796) Image search: [Google]
1468702197714.jpg
73 KB, 1200x796
>>17927645
Most people will be left behind because they refuse to repent and live holy lives. They will suffer so much and end up in hell. Seek Jesus before it is too late. We have very little time left.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2016/07/18/hillary-obama-a-two-headed-serpent-until-the-lord-comes-w-benjamin-faircloth
>>
>>17927982
So like, the holocaust?
>>
>>17927894
the LORD is already teaching me and many others how to survive without NWO currency.

i wouldn't take the mark of course, but i think it's a highly controversial issue, and probably not as simple as we think... if it is 'THAT' simple, then the whole world will not what is going on around the time that it happens... it may be possible that even NWO cashless currency is not "the mark of the beast"... only time will tell and we have to stay close to Spirit of God... God is not likely to forsake us... He has never forsaken me ever no matter what through everything in my life

yes, Christians die for Christ, at least the ones who are appointed to that by God
>>
>>17927953
you've given up on society in this world, but God and the things to come are not society in this world

>>17927987
people have been saying "this person is this villain in the bible"... or "that person is that villain in the bible"... i think it's all just name calling and Obama and Hillary are not prophecies of in Revelation explicitly like that

this is mostly done by Americans nowadays imo, though has traditionally by done by Protestants from all over the world, and is a hilarious if you are not on the receiving end of the accusation

unfortunately it is a serious issue, and can also be a somewhat frightening phenomenon
>>
>>17928005
aliens being involved in the Last Days events was something i've always thought wasn't too unlikely

we have already seen a holocaust in humanity's wars in europe and Africa... i would guess we still have some holocausts to come.. especially a holocaust of Christians in the last days and probably Jews too...

Christians have been being holocaust'd since ye olden dayes of long
>>
>>17928052
Jews have also had their fair share of holocaust, especially in the name of Christianity
>>
you could probably trace the concept of modern "science" back to the Spanish Inquisition and various Jewish diaspora, and of course much further back in human history
>>
>>17928005
hey D:
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.