[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All these celebs prasing baphomet or moloch Im very curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1468576565624.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1468576565624.gif
2 MB, 350x197
All these celebs prasing baphomet or moloch

Im very curious if I will get things I want if I start praising
Is it a bad idea even that you will stop when you realize that things are happening?
I dont wanna praise demons but Im only curious if they will try and seduce me and give me wealth and pleasure in order to get my soul
>>
>>17927349
Which celebs?
>>
File: wut.png (109 KB, 306x252) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
109 KB, 306x252
>All these celebs prasing baphomet or moloch
>>
Wat.
>>
Citations shitlord
>>
It's up to you to decide what's real and what's fake.
>>
old shit

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GGM1GqjLZeg
>>
>>17927349
based on the grammar of your post, I'm going out on a limb here and saying that you are dumb,
and dumb people, by definition, are mentally weak.
And mentally weak people are possessed the easiest.
So go ahead and fuck around with shit you dont understand.
You're going to end up possessed, haunted, or dead.
>>
>>17927349
That's a dog.
>>
File: dog.jpg (275 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
275 KB, 682x1024
>>17927584
Do you mean some kind of paranormal dog or a demon taking the form of a dog?
>>
>>17927600
Nope, just a dog
>>
>>17927349
>baphomet is an entity
>fucking kek
>>
File: doggy.gif (1017 KB, 170x247) Image search: [Google]
doggy.gif
1017 KB, 170x247
>>17927609
But you can't prove that is not a demon, checkmate fedora!
>>
File: HillaryworshipsMolochSnip.png (11 KB, 813x111) Image search: [Google]
HillaryworshipsMolochSnip.png
11 KB, 813x111
>>17927487
Hillary Clinton did in one of her leaked emails. I'm sure other famous people could have ties to Moloch as well.
>>
>>17927722
It wasn't Clinton but one of her aids or someone informing her, but it wasn't her. Still, it's a bit freaky. The rabbit foot part sounds like a joke, but who the hell makes a joke about sacrificing animals to Moloch? It's strange to me and I'm definitely not a conspiracyfag.
>>
>>17927827
Exactly. It sounds at first like a joke or some sort of saying but Moloch is an oddly specific deity to reference in a joke.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.