[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So lads Let's hear your schitzo tactics at altering your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: homepage_banner_2664_x_1220.jpg (81 KB, 2446x1120) Image search: [Google]
homepage_banner_2664_x_1220.jpg
81 KB, 2446x1120
So lads

Let's hear your schitzo tactics at altering your state of mind.

Please no "lel dude take ur pills" or "go see a doctor ur ill hehe" shills. Just fuck off somewhere else.

This is a thread for altering your state of mind WITHOUT drugs so it is entirely LEGAL. So again shills just fuck off please.

Here's some of mine.

When walking down streets with shop signs, signs in general I tend to try and relate them to what I was thinking about at that moment, like messages. I've done this so much that my thought process does it automatically now, I get random thought processes just from looking at stuff and it all happens automatically.

Another thing I do is I relate whatever someone says in conversations not directed at me as messages to me, almost like public criticism as to how I'm currently being perceived.

Now this is kind of fun, it gives me a feeling of a low level psykek, and it has also on several occasions given me peripheral visions, increased perception (sensing cars or anything obstructing my way when I'm not even paying attention) and altered states of consciousness to where it's like I am high on something.

The negatives are it does increase paranoia, but with constant exposure to this I'm no longer paranoid. And it's a bit self centered, but hey this is my life I can do what the fuck I want. I'm not hurting anyone.

Anyone do anything similar? Altered states general lads, get on it
>>
Read about chaos magick op
>>
File: 38039303O92.jpg (45 KB, 542x513) Image search: [Google]
38039303O92.jpg
45 KB, 542x513
tl:Dr
>>
>>17926561

Seen a few threads about it and had a brief read but the label puts me off, I'll have another read though
>>
>>17926557

bump nae one got anything to share?
>>
I stick my thumb up my ass and suck my own dick
>>
>>17926557
You will become a psychic if you continue to do this, this was literally pretty much the exact method I used to "hack" my brain/mind and become psychic. Be careful, putting that much attention on yourself is dangerous. Protip: learn how to make a shield/barrier/block so you don't go full retard like I did and was unable to be around people for YEARS without me being able to stop <broadcasting> to people. Essentially what anon said, look into chaos magick because that's what you're dabbling in. REMEMBER TO TRAIN YOURSELF DILIGENTLY. Use shields.
>>
>>17926557
idk if it counts but lucid dreaming is fucking awesome

you can all kinds of weird shit including talk to part of your subconscious
>>
>>17926817

What do you mean by broadcasting?

Also any tips on where to look into shields and shit?

My only shield right now is that I'm not afraid to die but I do wish I could train more positively?

A lot of time I get stuck on the negative side of life and while it's worth it for the increased perception, I would like to be able to just chill out sometimes when I'm walking down the street. It's happening automatically now and I can't really stop doing it. Or maybe I'm just lazy, I can do mantras in my head and

that switches it all off but I dno..

What do you mean by psychic? Are you sure your perception of reality matches up with there perception? Like maybe you're living in an altered frequency now where everything you experience is real but it differs from everyone elses version of reality. Kwam?
>>
Watch Bob Ross
>>
>>17926751
Good!
>>
this board is fucking /sci/ and roleplay in disguise.

threads that seriously talk about paranormal abilities in HUMANS you know US never go anywhere and no one wants to take it seriously.

Seriously go crazy for once, it's better than being the brain dead fucktards you are right now, either that or you're just trying to suppress anyone else cluing on to the nature of reality.

wewewewewewewew cmon ladz get some convo going, literally anything could be possible
>>
>>17926557
I've experienced with this and the way I had dealt with the paranoia that comes with this sort of channeling is to remind yourself when getting negative or upset "has this hurt or harmed me in the past? No, it has not. So just keep moving."
>>
Changing your mind state doesn't even require the use of paranormal or occultism from Disinfo's Book of Lies.

Read Pop Magic by Grant Morison. It talks about using music, the way you dress, among many other things to alter your mindset.

People have experienced this on a small scale, you just have to commit to the intention of using it this way.
>>
>>17926557
Im in there with you.
All you've said I do too.

Interesting. But not a thing I would talk about like this.
Mainly because I just want to lurk today.
Giving my bump.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.