[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be possible for a succubus to summon YOU? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Would it be possible for a succubus to summon YOU? I've been having some really weird dreams where I wake up in this big castle that twists up into a hellish red sky and there are creatures surrounding me...Probably just a messed up dream but it gives me pause sometimes.
>>
>>17925298
Is your name Roland?

It could be an attempt to lure you into infernal obsession and possibly possession.

Demons can't summon people though. Being with a physical component can't be summoned.
>>
>>17925298
yea i have a similar thing to once ina while i go to this place in my dreams where the ground is like ic related there isnt a drop of water anywhere near and no clouds it has cliffs on 2 sides and it like a very very wide stright path off the edge of the world and theres a blue skined kindof reptilitan one there last time she tryed somthing like that she leads a squdron size of kindof rotting flesh bluish green oc like zombie things or is it platoon? whatever like 15 rows of 30 maybe mmore maybe less. i have much stronger ones than that though.
>>
>>17925404
orc*
>>
>>17925307
>Being with a physical component can't be summoned

lmfao
gg anon
>>
>>17925298
It's most likely a person doing it. I'm "drawn" emotionally to someone that I think really messed up a love spell and another I have a subconscious lust for(dreams, random thoughts, ect).

If you realize it's something trying to control you and accept that you are the master of your fate, you can break free.
>>
>>17925298
In Soviet Russia.
>>
>>17925404
>tfw I'll never be randomly teleported to orc planet in my sleep to be raped to death by massive orc cock
>>
>>17925678
>he wants to be raped by orc cock
>not wanting to be raped by big titted giant orc femdoms

Absolutely homosexual
>>
>>17925298
are you in Russia?
>>
File: 1468111590386.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1468111590386.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
>>17925670
>>17925717
Heh. That's actually pretty chuckle worthy
>>
>>17925716
>not wanting both like a true degenerate
>>
>>17926323
they really arnt the type of beings one would consider fuckable.
>>
>>17925298
>Would it be possible for a succubus to summon YOU?
IN SOVIET RUSSIA SUCCUBUS SUMMON U !
>>
>>17925298
Oh, look! Another succubus thread.

Enjoy being an eternal virgin.
>>
>>17925298
To see a castle in your dream signifies reward, honor, recognition, and praise for your achievements. You are destined to a position of power, wealth, and prestige. Alternatively, the dream indicates your desire to escape from life's daily problems.

To dream that you live in a castle represents your extreme need for security and protection to the point where you may be isolating yourself from others. Perhaps the dream parallels a waking situation where it has put you on the defensive.

To see a red colored sky in your dream represents looming danger. Alternatively, it suggests that something is coming to an end.

To see a creature/monsters in your dream indicates a situation you are refusing to see or confront, but are aware of it in some passive way. This dream also suggests that something in your life is bringing up feelings of fear and insecurities.
>>
>>17926500
warcraft begs to differ
>>
>>17925643
i think somebody did a love spell on me but then decided they didn't like me so much

now I'm stuck in a love spell and a broken heart half of my life so far

could I like do a love spell back at them to fix all this?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.