[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Past Life Regressions - AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: explosion.png (493 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
explosion.png
493 KB, 800x600
Hey /x/

I have been reading the forum on and off in the recent years and have done somekind of AMA a few times. Today I had this hunch and felt like coming over to do this again.

I am a student of esoterics living in Germany. I do offer past life regressions to people in need. I am also teaching people how to regress themselves.

So if you are interested in the general topic and, more specifically my opinions and experiences with past lifes, karma, magic, interesting stories from session, etc. feel free to ask.

I will try to provide as much in-depth knowledge as possible.

Cheers,
PLRGuy
>>
Also: telepathy, OBEs, NDEs, premonitions, asf.
>>
Last bump.
>>
/x/ is a slow board, please don't bump more than once a day.
>>
I'd be curious to hear about it.
>>
>>17925000
Sorry. Last time I did this, the thread got flooded with more questions than I could provide answers for... :D
>>
>>17925001
What do you want to know? It is a wide topic, so asking specific questions will get us to where its interesting much faster. ;)
>>
>>17924933
Could you tell me who I was in my previous past life?
>>
>>17925014

While I sometimes can get glimpses into a persons past life - even when interacting only in written form - its usually better to do a regression session.

However, as a rule of thumb, you can safely assume that things which are really pronounced about your personality - be they good or bad - have also been very similar in a past life.
>>
>>17925030
Can you try to get glimpses into my past life faggot?
>>
>>17925030
How do I learn about my past life?
>>
>>17925054
I could. Or I could fake it and you'd have no way to tell. I much rather have people see for themselves.

>>17925065
The ability to recall past lifes is actually rather natural - some children even display it in young age.
However, as we age and get confronted with traumatic experiences, the ability to remember gets buried.

What you could try is finding an emotionally significant event, which made you happy and proud of yourself. Take a pen and write down all the thoughts and emotions as well as the words that occur during that situation.

Repeat those words out loud. Some of them will fell "charged".
Repeat them out loud a few more times, close your eyes, see what comes to mind.

You may very well only see images from your current life at first. But just oberserve them, identify emotions and thoughts as well as spoken words, repeat them out loud and go deeper.

at some point, usually after 15 Minutes or so, you may feel a certain shift in perspective and weird associations may pop into your head.
Do not push them asside. Write them down, see what else comes to mind.

If you are lucky, you will have a full fleshed memory as clear as if was five minutes ago. :)
>>
Can you help me with a spirit I deceived in a past life?
>>
>>17925085
Any other methods for regressing yourself?
>>
>>17925090
What exactly is the problem?

>>17925096
There is a lot of literature you can read that further elaborates on the topic. However, it is really more of a rinse-and-repeat process. The technique I outlined above is pretty much it.

If you had an e-meter however, things would go a lot smoother. SC may have become some weird ass organization nowadays, but back in their prime they were really on to something.

This is probably on of the best books around, but it is very demanding, you may not understand all of it at first.

http://freezoneearth.org/pub/Clearing.pdf
>>
>>17925085
Thanks
>>
>>17925128
>>17925085
>>17925030
>>17925010
>>17925005
>>17924992
>>17924971
>>17924933
From one clairvoyant to another, I find your techniques rather expected if you continue this approach. I'd suggest you redefine the roots of clairvoyance, and by that I mean the complete opposite of supervenience which is infervenience. No you won't find definitions on the internet about infervenience but you will find definitions about supervenience. I suggest taking a step back from the previous things you have read and begin again if you truly want to become an apprentice on time. It begins by understanding the world in a scientific view, this is important as it will actually and eventually lead to the true forms of clairvoyance. You can't turn ladders into escalators. You must understand the inner workings at the truest sense prior to making such leap in claims. If you have any more questions, send your regards to smilecharms627 at gmail. I'm not coming back to this board.
>>
>>17925128
Well, it despises me and won't leave. I don't think it wants me to do the same thing I did in my last life or something.
I guess you could say I'm also "clairvoyant"
>>
>>17925128
>>17925342
I'm a very good at lying, I have blue eyes that people seem to get lost in, and I've been told I have a persuasive voice
>>
>>17924933
>4chan
>forum

>ama

plz go
>>
>>17925353
>>17925342
Not OP, but my attention span is dwindling. I'm >>17925284
. Provide a detailed report with your question so I may provide the adequate response.
>>
>>17925376
English obviously isn't his first language, cut him some slack.
>>
>>17925085
I saw old brickwork, a wooden spoon, and a boat.
>>
>>17925284
>nd your techniques rather expected if you continue this approach. I'd suggest you redefine the roots of clairvoyance, and by that I mean the complete opposite of supervenience which is infervenience. No you won't find definitions on the internet about infervenience but you will find definitions about supervenience. I suggest taking a step back from the previous things you have read and begin again if you truly want to become an apprentice on time. It begins by understanding the world in a scientific view, this is important as it will actually and eventually lead to the true forms of clairvoyance. You can't turn ladders into escalators. You must understand the inner workings at the truest sense prior to making such leap in claims. If you have any more questions, send your regards to smilecharms627 at gmail. I'm not coming back to this board.

Not really sure what you want to tell me. I guess english is not your first language, either?
However, at the moment I am already trained by someone who is highly skilled in both RT and paranormal abilities. I might get back to that offer later.
Thank you anyway. :)
>>
>>17925342
IMO/IME There are a few things that need to be done, to get rid of ghosts.

1. Adress them and specifically ask for all the instances in which they have influenced you. Do not let them give your anything else for an answer. If they give you a useless answer, let them repeat them over and over until they get bored or until the truth starts to tickle through.

2. Ask them how they got into your life and to show you the specific moment. This might be a bit harder, if your recall-ability is not yet developed enough. If you have clairvoyant tendencys, just try to relax and "suck" the information towards you like a vacum.
If you feel an emotional charge there, let them repeat the story over and over until it is discharged.

3. Ask them who made them.
"Ghosts" are rarely fully fleshed out entities, but rather energetic masses from other people (in the wider sense) that get attached to you in times of heightened emotions.

4. Remind them about this:
"A being must take responsibility for all its actions and creations."
"A being can leave any situation it does not desire, if it has taken responsibility for its actions and creations."
"You are free to leave now. Return to your maker."

That should do.
>>
>>17926248

Not bad for a first try. You may also ask yourself the following questions when reviewing a memory:

"Is it dark or bright?"
"Is it warm or cold?"
"Is it inside or outside?"
"How tall am I?" (indicator of age and sex)
"How do I feel?" (Emotional context)
"How did I get here?"
"Is there someone here with me?"
"What do people call me?" (indicator of name and area)

There are also techniques of installing a designated part of yourself into your mind, which leads you into past lifes. We may get into that later.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.