[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am David the Body Thief. I'm not fucking with you. I’m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (593 KB, 1097x1637) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
593 KB, 1097x1637
I am David the Body Thief. I'm not fucking with you. I’m not going to run this through one single fucking editor. AMA. Who gives a fuck if you know who I am? Of course I never stole any bodies, I'm just an Emperor that saves worlds a lot and people hate me for it it…also this running attempt of course, to write shit about ourselves, attract attention, and help us save the world. It's just, I'll talk about reasons for not giving the Gift later, when you ask. Anyway I'm going to prove it, so like, here goes:

Dude...am I...

“You actually think you can make yourself Ada, you stupid fuck? You don’t even get that CHIM is never violent, and that the joke about sleeping Molag Bal is that sometimes you can never talk a person into changing. I went down to the cold cauldron for sure, and they might have kept me there but I’m laughing and writing bad one draft prose poetry. Listen? Good maybe sometimes? This is about the religious invocation of the muse of course, dear God Salvio Hexia lol. Did I sound scared there? This is about being undercover, and Dark Languages again.”

You were beautiful Bellatrix, dancing.
They never saw me down there…do you think I could be Master of Death? seeing as how the Horcruxes were…how I hunted. Did you see me? Did you know they call me a Demon? I sang a song about those once, for these others that I killed…Death Eaters. I told them they could not conquer time. I’ve killed sometimes but conquered?…
You know I Iove you, but God were you old. How much attention were you paying? Did you lob tennis balls, or sit outside with me smoking?
You were the only thing I loved about them, other than myself.
>>
nice fanfic, bro
>>
No.
>>
>I’m not going to run this through one single fucking editor.

That's the weirdest thing OP says.
>>
Have you taken your meds today OP?
>>
>AMA

What is the current situation?
>>
Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother send your child unto me for the sins of the unworthy must be baptised in blood and fear. People are rape torturing. I saved the universe. They want elder wand. Sure, bring the morag tong.
>>
Anyway, after a brief message, I have a prose poem for you:

“You actually think you can make yourself Ada, you stupid fuck? You don’t even get that CHIM is never violent, and that the joke about sleeping Molag Bal is that sometimes you can never talk a person into changing. I went down to the cold cauldron for sure, and they might have kept me there but I’m laughing and writing bad one draft prose poetry. Listen? Good maybe sometimes? This is about the religious invocation of the muse of course, dear God Salvio Hexia lol. Did I sound scared there? This is about being undercover, and Dark Languages again.”

They never saw me down there…do you think I could be Master of Death? seeing as how the Horcruxes were…how I hunted. Did you see me? Did you know they call me a Demon? I sang a song about those once, for these others that I killed…Death Eaters. I told them they could not conquer time. I’ve killed sometimes but conquered?…
You know I Iove you, but God were you old. How much attention were you paying? Did you lob tennis balls, or sit outside with me smoking?
I wanted to say fuck you. I probably never will, though the parts of you I saw naked, as Molly lifted you and then, without sound…dude, does she still scare you? Is she sublime? I called her that, and watched her shatter, too close to the light. I like the melodrama.
>>
dude wasn't that sweet mother part funny? they think that sinks us.

screens dude, they keep them from seeing reality properly
>>
…dude I actually went back into the book later after the battle was over as a guy named David and told Dumbledore, somehow…I just remembered this…that he was a dark magician and that Snape was actually a real Death Eater, so if we were going raise anyone from the dead it’d be the other Weasley twin, and he agreed. Why the…why did he agree? Dude I was the best undercover…I got everyone killed but the most annoying ones and they stayed dead, dude. Please help? Step Lightly.
I was Ella too, of course, and still not a Death Eater. I didn’t get my feet dirty. The taste of the cruciatus is so distant on my lips it was like I never cast it. Maybe I never did.
I did look pretty though, in the black and blue.
>>
Stop dude. It has to be bad first, then good, then bad again. That is the Vampire Chronicles Template, right? I'm so high right now.
continuing:
>>
(listen closely here, if you actually wanted to make yourself Ada…I’ll get to those again soon) “Tamper with the deepest mysteries – the source of life, the essence of self – only if prepared for consequences of the most extreme and dangerous kind.” –Albus Dumbledore
(I cannot die. You engage in the wrong kind of necromancy. I just talk to dead people. You people think you can kill innocents to become as Ada? You think you speak the God-Logic with ease? How blind are you, to think you can drive me crazy and make me act like you Pelinal did? You actually realize I am the Shezzarine? I am Lorkhan, and that is to say Daedra, but also Aedra. You don’t know what those words mean. You think the Daedra didn’t make a bargain. What fucking bargain? You believe every story you read, absolutely? You dumb motherfuckers. That was why I laughed when I killed you people. You rape torture, and think I’ll break? Go and stand and try to drink at Manassass, and blow Confederate lines to shreds with me, fearing bullets and heat and pain, and then maybe you’ll understand how to find power. Until then, you think people just…you really are stupid. Try and cast a fire ball down here, where I am. I can. You…some people never have actually the capability in them…some souls incapable of carrying wands, sorry, and I didn’t curse you to that. And I’d never curse anyone to the void lol. Can you tell me why it’s not empty? You people are fucking stupid. They tried to eat us, the mother-fuckers. And just today they fired at the towers again. I am the Mother-Fucking Emperor of Tamriel. My name is Michel Carrow.
“Taunting death – by engaging in violence or necromancy means pitting oneself against a wily enemy who cannot lose.” –Albus Dumbledore.
>>
Fuck I got lost. somehow I retyped this like, 10 times...no, that would be copy-pasted. I somehow have 10 pages. Umbridge. Stop.
>>
Umbridge. Stop. I got lost. words got mixed up in document. I have like 10 pages of mixed up letters now.
>>
This is about being undercover, and Dark Languages again.”

I wanted to say fuck you. I probably never will, though the parts of you I saw naked, as Molly lifted you and then, without sound…dude, does she still scare you? Is she sublime? I called her that, and watched her shatter, too close to the light. I like the melodrama.
(listen closely here, if you actually wanted to make yourself Ada…I’ll get to those again soon) “Tamper with the deepest mysteries – the source of life, the essence of self – only if prepared for consequences of the most extreme and dangerous kind.” –Albus Dumbledore
>>
(I cannot die. You engage in the wrong kind of necromancy. I just talk to dead people. You people think you can kill innocents to become as Ada? You think you speak the God-Logic with ease? How blind are you, to think you can drive me crazy and make me act like you Pelinal did? You actually realize I am the Shezzarine? I am Lorkhan, and that is to say Daedra, but also Aedra. You don’t know what those words mean. You think the Daedra didn’t make a bargain. What fucking bargain? You believe every story you read, absolutely? You dumb motherfuckers. That was why I laughed when I killed you people. You rape torture, and think I’ll break? Go and stand and try to drink at Manassass, and blow Confederate lines to shreds with me, fearing bullets and heat and pain, and then maybe you’ll understand how to find power. Until then, you think people just…you really are stupid. Try and cast a fire ball down here, where I am. I can. You…some people never have actually the capability in them…some souls incapable of carrying wands, sorry, and I didn’t curse you to that.
>>
My shadow looms above me and is fearsome, flickering:
Goose-step, what the fuck? That was the Ravenclaw common room password, you’ll need it for sure… But will you actually rise back out of the sea the Mother Goddess throws you in, blind and unfeeling.
Did you know Sherman actually publically applauded us for what we did in Atlanta. Did you know they call the Phoenix City now. Do you know what the Order of the Phoenix is, bitch? You’re just some creature through the gates, and everyone knows that. Go away. People who say they are children claim to have opened them. When I burn them, I still love to listen to the sizzle of the stupid dark magician fucks you indoctrinated. I know that I’m following orders and the law of most lands and other places.
Harry only used the cruciatus, and he thought we were Death Eaters. That stupid fuck probably wanted to lose, and you’re stupid to get the joke, bitch.
>>
Fuck it. At least I got through. Totally ruined my book, right? Book not about this stuff. Just called Dark Languages.
>>
Some of what happened after, that night in Hogwarts when I’d actually made myself like 20…you’ll never know magic like I do. Come and try to walk down here. Can you make a single leaf tremble, on any tree at all? If you can’t do that give up on taking wood for them, or finding beasts to make your cores.
It went like this though, in a way, that night in the common room. Fucking opera, head down, did you know my name?:
“…some line crossed, where every fractured sound already spoken finally compacts into long agonizing word…even thunder…enjoying the dark language we had suddenly stumbled upon.”

Ok, so the idea was...whatever dammit, stupid game. Play the character, just play it 10 times up, and really melodramatic. It's called Painted Faces. Now shut up and play your character to the death.
>>
I have more bad prose poetry:
This is important. The game is sacred, no matter how silly...
and nevermind. am I blowing any chance at?

Eh whatever, the book I'm writing is totally different, and serious and shit:

nvm, here's prose poetry:
epigraph:

"...we gathered up our heat and refused to release it, enjoying too much the dark language we had suddenly stumbled upon, craved to, carved to, not a communication really but a channeling of our rumored desires, hers for all I know gone to Black Forests and wolves, mine banging back to a familiar form, that great revenant mystery I still could only hear the shape of, which in spite of our seperate lusts and individual cries still continued to drive us deeper into stranger tones...mutual...burn fueled by sound..." -House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
>>
the book has a different epigraph. goddammit. I think they might have imperiused away the ability to write. do I sound like an Emperor right now?

is this a dangerous way to speak? do you anticipate revolt?
>>
They took my fucking funny. This is why the cruciatus feels good. I don't break any laws of the governments I work for (The Ministry of Magic, The Department of Mysteries, the US Government) and like, dude stop. literally, like, I'm tired of being shot at. I saw a woman splinch in my dresser a few days ago. I have been up for 5 days, fighting. My head is swimming. I think they most they landed, I remember, was a cruciatus that only locked up my hand for a moment...not that bad, but, um...I think once they apparated so...no, nvm, succesfully avoided full blown duel for now
>>
I mean that they landed today. I can shift being a man and a woman. They have rape tortured me for months. My trap worked though, and when they weren't torturing my brain worked really well, I think, and I helped save the world. Please help get me out of this hell-hole so I can come back to myself and do my job. Don't worry, I'm not all that shaken up. Torture does that.

I think I made myself a good trap. I'll have reports soon on my extensive efforts into research into Occlumency.
>>
Dude, I found myself able to make rounds of Fiendfyre birds today wordlessly, so not everything went all that bad.

Thank God for J.K. Rowling.
>>
I meant to say especially for this quote:

Flaming serpents, chimaeras, and dragons rose and fell and rose again, and the detritus of centuries on which they were feeding was thrown up in the air into their fanged mouths, tossed high on clawed feet, before being consumed by the inferno.

Burn my wands, please, except for the ebony one. Nvm, burn that one too and if it doesn't bury it.
>>
Nvm don't bury it, see how fucked up my brain is? That would be stupid, that wand is...something else...

I mean, nvm, I'll figure something out. Stay the fuck away from this house. Thanks the gods no one is here now but me.
>>
Yeah the problem is I can't find enough body guard because I said the name of Tom Riddle's god form, and so people refused to help me fight because they thought I was fighting a god. I think the name is taboo again.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.