[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full Disclosure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: U3ZNm8YY.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
U3ZNm8YY.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
Disclosure is underway on all levels. The system is crumbling and the old paradigm structures that have kept humanity within a distinct frequency range are on their way our of our reality. Within this is the very important truth of our connection to the cosmos and Extraterrestrial heritage.

The True History of our planet is far more cosmic than the majority of the world may realize. This information has unconsciously and consciously been kept from the masses in order to impose a matrix like existence that does not encourage personal growth, spirituality, compassion and higher dimensional wisdom.

As these mechanisms no longer serve humanity they will fade out creating opportunities for disclosure and truth so we may experience a collective shift in consciousness.

We have been visted by and still being visited by Extraterrestrials. Many world religions derive their text from ancient scriptures that speak of starbeings and much of humanity's ancient wisdom centers around the stars.

The moment is now for FULL DISCLOSURE
>>
Sure, but we can't force people to ascend.
All we can do is show them the door.
>>
death to pleiadians
>>
>>17923268
Draconian/10
>>
If disclosure is coming it will be heavily designed and orchestrated by the elites, I'm certain they would use it to their advantage to forfill some sort of agenda
>>
UK mainstream new sites been putting up UFO related articles with increasing frequency recently. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2507377/Humans-NOT-come-Earth--sunburn-bad-backs-pain-labour-prove-expert-claims.html
>>
>>17923288
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/world-leader-to-confirm-aliens-8376241
>>
File: trivial.gif (2 MB, 210x118) Image search: [Google]
trivial.gif
2 MB, 210x118
>>17923247
No ancient wisdom is about dicks and pussies.
You are trying to shove a flashlight beam up my arse when I can only be satisfied by the love of another.

>>17923276
Yup, all trying to make us forget that we can make joy with what we have. Making us too afraid to enjoy glorious penis.
I mean really, these ARE the SAME people who advocate circumscistion.
>>
>>17923250
trust me, im working on that.
with something i like to call gabrialian memoryspace.
somebody kill me!
i want to galvanize your brains together and get the hivemind going.
>>
>>17923275
framer/10
>>
File: khafrepyramid.jpg (61 KB, 450x362) Image search: [Google]
khafrepyramid.jpg
61 KB, 450x362
What about "full of shit"? Is that a meme?
>>
>>17923247
YOU'RE WELCOME
>>
>>17923887
It's the most popular meme of all time. All peoples from all time periods practiced that meme.
>>
>>17923247
When disclosure inevitably doesn't happen will you finally admit to being a complete fag?
>>
World of magic and memes 2016
>>
You know, fireballs and shiet like we wuz before
>>
>>17924403
The full disclosure cycle involves having full disclosure at some point in the future, then having that future decide to use time travel (you'll understand later) to reorganize things to create a gradual disclosure process that ends up not ever reaching a state of full disclosure, causing a new timeline to fork off based on the new control mechanisms that were created to make gradual disclosure possible. Literally, this is the cycle of Eternity.
>>
>>17924478
What the fuck am I reading? Take your meds!
>>
File: 222B.gif (1 KB, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
222B.gif
1 KB, 196x196
There's a kernel to truth about this, but the signal is all garbled with craziness.

Within three years there will be an outbreak of mass sanity. There will be enormous cultural change for the better, wars and conflict will be resolved, crime will plummet. It will cause a lot of confusion because it won't be immediately apparent where it is coming from, because it will be coming from billions of people, and many will at first ascribe it to the hand of God, space aliums or the like.

The cause is actually mundane: accelerated cultural change due to the advancement of telecommunications systems. Imagine people as like neurons, and the firing of synapses between them being communication. The internet is exponentially increasing the speed of this firing and also the capability of it - we have constructed what are essentially extensions of our minds on the internet and with computers.

Imagine a hose clogged with mud. When pressure is applied, the mud moves through it very slowly. Likewise, the ability of culture and groups of people to solve problems has been limited because of narrow bandwidth: problems are solved, but slowly, and additional problems are added. The system is stable but slow.

When enough mud is removed, a huge gush of water suddenly exits the pipe with force. That's the cultural singularity. Problems large and small get solved incredibly rapidly, and in a very short time humanity overcomes some of its most ancient problems. A chain reaction of self-actualization sweeps across the entire world.

In three years or sooner, this will happen. There are people who already can sense this, can intuitively feel the change coming like OP, but interpret it as something spooky. When this happens, remember this post and try not to confuse things by assuming it's something magical.
>>
>>17924513
>When this happens, remember this post
When this doesn't happen, remember this post.
>>
>>17923247
Partial disclosure

I'm sure a number of those saucers were government and they will not release that
>>
>>17924513
what happens after this?
>>
>>17924493
>He typed something that scared me!
>I better tell him to take his meds so I feel better
>>
>>17924536
Impossible to predict.
>>
>>17923911
are you pretending to do everything again?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.