[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witches of /x/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: magickalherbs.jpg (142 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
magickalherbs.jpg
142 KB, 450x338
Is there anything I can do with my herbs besides burning, cooking, and charm bags?
>>
File: Herb Lore.jpg (340 KB, 800x2569) Image search: [Google]
Herb Lore.jpg
340 KB, 800x2569
>>
Does witch doctor stuff count?
If so, you can also craft, I don't really know what to call it, "dispersion powders".
The idea is if you want to curse a very specific area, and not just indiscriminately, you bind the curse into a powder made from appropriate herbs for the spells, then you disperse the powder where you want the curse to go. Where there is the powder, the spell effects, where there is not the powder, it does not.

I guess for you guys, just replace 'curse' with 'whatever it is you do'.
>>
>>17923202
Bong it
>>
>>17923202
Those 'magical herbs' look suspiciously a lot like curry paste, Anon.
>>
>>17923202
Make tea
>>
Try burning mugwort when you go to sleep. Bears a slight chemical resemblence to wormwood which bears a slight chemical resemblence to marijuana. Long story short it can lead to lucid dreaming.
>>
>>17923202
Alchemy
>>
File: dragons blood magic ink.jpg (60 KB, 800x484) Image search: [Google]
dragons blood magic ink.jpg
60 KB, 800x484
>>17923202
Certain resins can be used to make magic inks for grimoires.
>>
>>17924508
Fuck you, wormwood is not like cannabis. Not at all.

But it does help lucid dreaming. As well as toning vaginal muscles when cooled tea of ity is strained and used as a douche.

>>17924320
Turmeric is really magical, it is a Maoi.
Ity just needs to be taken with it's good friend pepper, or ganesha is just gonna sit there with his sexy wives.

Some herbs can be used as eye drops.
Though you need be careful to strain the tea you make of them, really well. and Don't try it with anything hairy stemmed/leaved. Or any sort of vasoconstrictor.
(clary sage was traditionally used this way)
>>
>>17923202
Bumping for interest

>>17924508
Also if you're looking for an alternative to weed I hear damiana and blue lotus are good, and they don't make you addicted
>>
>>17926210
Damiana is mildly hepatotoxic. (bad for people with weak livers) Don't take her with Ibuprophin,asprin,, or acetaminophen.

But Blue lotus is dank. So too is sacred lotus(same chemical) . Best steeped in wine where a little bit of honey was added.

Scullcap is nice too. Baikal scullcap being the best species.

Since you mentioned the lotus (Lakshmi/sarasvati) I should mention Tulsi too.
Fresh tulsi leaves/flowerstalks are so nice, their fragrance alone brings peace to the mind.
>>
>>17926229
Thanks for the info. Thinking about trying some of these when I get enough money/balls when I move out of my parents house
>>
>>17923202
besides your mentioned burning, cooking, and charm bags, if you're talking about actually processing them, dont forget about making extractions, theyre stupid easy, cheap and a good start to potion making stuff.

Basically go to the liquor store get the cheapest strongest bottomest shelf vodka, corn whiskey, white rum or whatever strong, clear liquor they've got. Seriously get the CHEAP stuff. Either get a little flask, or Ive had luck just with shooters.

mix the herbs up into the alcohol and then just let it sit, every day shake it up, once or twice a day, as the color changes youll see the herbs get paler, and the liquor get darker. You can continue to add more herbs, more liquor, or both and just slowly extract stuff out.

You're basically making an alcohol extracted essential oil through this process, different herbs and different extraction times will give very different results for a HUGE array of uses. Both magical, culinary, and utility.

Ive got a hot pepper extract that Ive been building up for like, a year. At this point its basically mace, its not even safe to put near your mouth anymore its like liquid fire. I can recommend a lavender white rum, its quite tasty.

If you then go on to mix extractions with extractions, or other magical substances, you're getting into the potion making territory.

A word of warning though, alcholic extraction is super easy, but dont underestimate what you're doing here, you are condensing and focusing whatever natural oils are in the plant matter youre extracting from, making them much more potent, and in the case of some dangerous plants, you could be making serious poison or dangerous substances, so just use your brain.
>>
File: 1415758331968.jpg (210 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1415758331968.jpg
210 KB, 500x632
Smoke that shit muh witchy nigga I just went robotripping the other night to better reconnect with myself and the universe around me. Drugs can help you better connect to the great spirit of all things that flows through us as a collective consciousness. Helps you see around yourself better in the astral way and how things weave together.
>>
>>17923202
>Is there anything I can do with my herbs besides burning, cooking, and charm bags?
have you tried eating it?
>>
>>17926253
OP said "cooking".
>>
>>17926260
I assume he meant just eating the herbs themselves
>>
>>17926269
well yeah but I kind of figured "cooking" implied "eating"
>>
>>17923202
A wise man once said, smoke da 'erb
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.