[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you know about the Black Knight Satellite? How was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
What do you know about the Black Knight Satellite? How was it formed (or built)? Why is it there? How do you explain the strange phenomenon with it signalling back to Earth?
>>
>>17923013
Has it occurred to anyone that travelling at the speeds necessary to make interstellar travel feasible (faster than light,) would literally cause the ship to be travelling faster than light (read: invisible.)

The first step in developing ftl technology would be employing it as a cloak.
>>
>>17923039
Which is to say, it's literally trash from one of our own crafts.
>>
>>17923043
heh
>>
It's not a satellite it's a ship. There are beings inside, and they are waiting for the disarmament of mankind so they can come back to rule us again directly. It's starts with Marshall Law in a few states, increase civilian efficiency, finally plant American flags in the middle east, a few countries will be upset but will not launch a full scale war, black Knight ship lands in the in Israel, Temple Mount is reestablished as a star port. Law and order under established around the world, the rest of them arrive to earth, we learn who our creators are, and what our lot in life actually is...and it's not pretty.
>>
Here's one of the most comprehensive write-ups on it.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/07/the-strange-sordid-history-of-the-black-knight-satellite/

>“During 1953, the AF began experiments with new long range radar equipment. While making the initial tests, AF operators were astonished to pick up a gigantic object orbiting near the equator. Its speed was almost 18,000 miles an hour. Repeated checks showed that the tracking was correct. Some huge unknown object was circling Earth, six hundred miles out.”
>>
Its an insulating foil blanket. Debunked a long, long time ago.
>>
File: 1462385613249.png (578 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462385613249.png
578 KB, 1280x720
Wewlad
>>
File: 161237324.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
161237324.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>17923383
>>
>>17923091
i hope this isn't serious bruv
>>
File: asdfasdfsd.jpg (3 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfsd.jpg
3 MB, 3000x3000
A Psalme or song for the sonnes of Korah. His foundation is in the holy mountaines.

The Lord loveth the gates of Zion: more then all the dwellings of Jacob.

Glorious things are spoken of thee, O Citie of God. Selah.

I will make mention of Rahab, and Babylon, to them that know mee; behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia: this man was borne there.

And of Zion it shalbe said, This and that man was borne in her: and the highest himselfe shall establish her.

The Lord shall count when he writeth up the people: that this man was borne there. Selah.

>As wel the singers as the players on instruments shall bee there: all my springs are in thee.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.