[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do if I cursed myself? For the past 2 years or so I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 640x753
What do I do if I cursed myself? For the past 2 years or so I've been completely alone and isolated. Whenever I went to events like fireworks or something cute girls I knew from somewhere would always come up to me and shit like that and everyone would talk to me and shit. I used to be able to find jobs easy as fuck and now I can't at all. I used to have girlfriends all the time now I'm having dry streaks for months on end and every time I do have sex I lose my boner

No one will talk to me anymore and won't even be my friend on Facebook. I've been having the worst luck ever I've had car accidents, guns pointed at me, I went from always having like 700 dollars to nothing. I keep getting fat as fuck really easy and I'm trapped inside too so it's making it worse. Literally one day of my current life is like 8 times as dysfunction as a year of my old life.

Please make this stop
>>
im a girl btw
>>
I'm a dude and I've had nothing but misfortune aswell
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x395
>>17921950
Make things better again. It is you who makes your life in the good or in the bad. But if nothing goes right, kill urself
>>
Welcome to my world, Normalfag.
>>
>>17921977
Yeah ok I'm actually like juju cursed though
>>
>>17921929
I feel your pain. Whatever you do, don't lurk r9k
>>
>>17921929
>I've been completely alone and isolated
Lol.
>>
>>17921929
>cursed myself
Is this like hiring a hitman on yourself?

No, it's not. Stop cursing yourself faggot.
>>
>>17923226
this, whatever you do don't go to r9k, things will only get worse.
>>
>>17923226
>>17924486
/r9k/ here, the board is nothing but Reddit 2.0 now
>>
>>17921929
Feel you

But find out what you really really want

I wanna get this job abroad so I can travel and work in a country I've always wanted to travel

I find it quite difficult to do all the social things in my home country etc idk why

I'm up and down social person. One minute mega social next I wanna be alone for a couple of weeks

I had to try to understand myself more
>>
>>17924522
Also no r9k

They're warped and will drag you in
>>
>>17921929
can you just shut the fuck up for a second normie
>has had sex
>has had gfs
you have literally nothing to moan about
kill yourself, i mean that without a sliver of irony
if every one of your kind died the world would be a better place
saged
>>
>>17924552
Man I get it your home alone on a Friday night

But calm yo self
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.