[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
when i close my eyes i see a pitch black world.. except for the persons in it which are it's only source of luminescence. there are 3 manifestations inside this world each with their own champion(s). cont.
>>
in the center, a statue that speaks reason, telepathically ; around him : a young , black haired women, with a voice that can pierce all others in this world. cont.
>>
to the right, a black apparition filled with grief, sorrow, and righteousness, that continuously tries to influence the statue and its champion. it itself has two champions, one : a warrior covered in blood with black red eyes, and an odd haircut ( a widows peak with two ponytails from each side) who talks in a similar way as the apparition. and two: a very pale lady in her early 30's wearing a velvet like dress .. her particular trait is that she is very well spoken.
>>
On the left, a painting of an obscured angel(you can't tell what it looks like).. it speaks telepathically, but unlike the apparition on the left, it has no grief in its voice, only clarity; like the apparition on the left, it tries to influence the statue and it's champion. it's single champion: a pale blonde haired women who's eyes look as if it has seen several centuries, she rarely speaks but has a motherly quality to her.
>>
whenever there is a problem in the real world, the center statue speaks, in song, a language that sounds like latin, but even though this is the case, somehow everything is understood. a huge argument commences during which time i feel inner turmoil.
>>
the argument is resolved when the statue and girl makes a choice to side with the left or right.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.