[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was told by a tarot reader a couple months ago that I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: dead-blackbird-1345735_960_720.jpg (358 KB, 960x612) Image search: [Google]
dead-blackbird-1345735_960_720.jpg
358 KB, 960x612
I was told by a tarot reader a couple months ago that I would have an important message delieverd to me by a bird in a birch tree.

I was hiking in the woods and I accidentally walked into a birch tree when I was not paying attention.
I looked up and saw a single mourning dove looking nearby me staring making no sound. I looked over to see what the dove was looking at and it was a dead blackbird.
I barried the black bird and prayed for it. Even after barring the dove still started at the spot the blackbird was at.

How fucked am I?
>>
File: gander.jpg (31 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
gander.jpg
31 KB, 500x451
>Even after barring the dove still started at the spot
>>
>>17921359
Sorry meant barring the blackbird
>>
rip OP
>>
You'll get to have sex with a bird like entity somewhere this week, prepare yourself to get pounded anon.
>>
What does that have to do with a message? Can't believe people still fall for tarot readers and such
>>
>>17921343
You have been cursed. No pigeots, fearows or the legendary birds will come your way in pokemon go. You may cry now.
>>
>>17921420

They are real tho, i remember when i got the death tarot card on a reading once and a week after I was having sex with the grim reaper, he was kinda hot tho. I love how he pounded me viciously with his enormous femur.
>>
File: Jesus-Christ.jpg (107 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Christ.jpg
107 KB, 720x540
Though I speake with the tongues of men & of Angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brasse or a tinkling cymbal.

And though I have the gift of prophesie, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge: and though I have all faith, so that I could remoove mountaines, and have no charitie, I am nothing.

And though I bestowe all my goods to feede the poore, and though I give my body to bee burned, and have not charitie, it profiteth me nothing.

Charitie suffereth long, and is kinde: charitie envieth not: charitie vaunteth not it selfe, is not puffed up,

Doeth not behave it selfe unseemly, seeketh not her owne, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evill,

Reioyceth not in iniquitie, but reioyceth in the trueth:

Beareth all things, beleeveth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Charitie neuer faileth: but whether there be prophesies, they shall faile; whether there bee tongues, they shall cease; whether there bee knowledge, it shall vanish away.

For we know in part, and we prophesie in part.

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part, shalbe done away.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (10 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
10 KB, 300x225
When I was a childe, I spake as a childe, I understood as a childe, I thought as a childe: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

For now we see through a glasse, darkely: but then face to face: now I know in part, but then shall I know even as also I am knowen.

And now abideth faith, hope, charitie, these three, but the greatest of these is charitie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1MuvvS_xSw

god im bored.
>>
>>17921343
>>17921361
It's "burying", OP. The word(s) you are looking for are "bury" and "burying".

"Barring" is something completely different.
>>
>>17921343
>when I was not paying attention

Hope Snorlax was worth it.
>>
>barring
>runs full force into trees
>touches dead birds
I don't know about your fate, but based off of what I've read I don't expect a lot of good things to happen to you.
>>
>>17923231
Haah
>>
File: kekked 274.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kekked 274.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
u got mizar-ed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.