[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Cecil Hotel/ Elisa Lam thread

>Hotel is famous for odd suicides that don't make sense
>Hotel is famous for odd murders that don't make sense
>Hotel was home to both Richard Ramirez and Jack Unterwerger, two infamous serial killers who fed on LA
>Elisa Lam asian chick can be seen in the footage in the link above
>last footage of her ever taken
>she acts as if someone is stalking her, even chasing her
>she panics and hits every button in the elevator
>she even hides in the corner
>she then gets out and you can tell by her hand movements it's as if she is trying to communicate with someone or something
>she's flailing her hands about, it looks to me as if she is begging
>she then for some reason walks down the hall
>elevator (which isn't it strange the door stays open for so long?) finally closes and stops on every floor she pressed
>Elisa is missing the next day
>3 weeks later guests complain about odd tasting water and horrible water pressure
>they check out the water tower
>Elisa Lamb's body is inside, naked and dead
>FBI investigated and they couldn't even figure it out

Keep in mind the lid for the tower is like 800lbs and the roof is highly secured. Also keep in mind strange suicides have been happening before the serial killers even got there. Is this building just cursed? Haunted? I think the theory of it being haunted by ghosts of serial killers and their murder victims is pretty cool. Can we get more info on this case/building?
>>
OP here
reading material for people who don't know
History of hotel links
https://roadtrippers.com/stories/the-history-of-the-cecil-hotel-is-so-dark-and-gory-that-some-say-all-600-rooms-are-cursed?lat=40.80972&lng=-96.67528&z=5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Hotel_(Los_Angeles)
>>
current hotel website
they are desperately trying to change their image

http://stayonmain.com/
>>
>>17919238
good data, never read she was naked before

few weird things ur missing
mutiple names match dark water movie
she did not push every button, she might have pushed the elevator quit sequence
elevator game is a thing [google it]
months later the lion cecil was worldwide headlines

i timed the elevator doors to close on youtube, 5second average, 13 second longest, that door was open for 45 seconds after she pushed the button. it legit malfunctioned
>>
I saw somewhere a video that showed how easy it was to get to the roof. The door to the top of the building may have been locked, but not the fire escape. Also, the water tank hinge cover was probably less than 50lb and entirely within Lam's capacity to lift. She may have hung her clothes somewhere precarious which eventually could have been blown away in the wind. But that's kind of a lot of assumptions already. It's still a very bizarre case, especially her eerie gestures beside the elevator.
>>
she was playing the elevator game
>>
>>17919238
Perhaps it's time to investigate the fucking owners of the building, the builders of the building, investigate the source of this. Well beyond the means of anything that is going to happen here. It's fucked up, agreed, but what the fuck do you think you're going to uncover by talking MORE about it with degenerate 4chaners? Let it fucking go. Or, be somebody and go there, invest your personal time and money, and find things out. Otherwise, we both know you're a joke and wasting time and energy.
>>
>>17919473
>we both know you're a joke and wasting time and energy
That's the standard definition of a 4chan user, anon.
>>
>>17919658
Standard, but not universal. There are gatekeepers. Hot heads haven't died out. The value of a board still exists for some. Irony, as a meme, will not last.
>>
>>17919247
>http://stayonmain.com/
>creepy hand chairs
I dont think they are doing a very good job at not being creepy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.