[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yorktown VA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Yorktown-VA-Sign.png (746 KB, 739x331) Image search: [Google]
Yorktown-VA-Sign.png
746 KB, 739x331
Idk if you any of you guys have ever been to Yorktown VA it's a pretty nice small town with some history.

Anyways I was there a few years ago for the first time so here is a green text about what happened

>Be me staying there for a few days on vacation
>Nice town like propaganda from the 50s (kids riding bikes and selling lemonade, everybody is happy and smiling ect.)
>Of course I liked the town but the while time I was there something about the town kind of creeped me out
>It was too perfect too happy there had to be somethig wrong with it
>FML there was
>As I was staying there I noticed alot of missing persons posters
>Me being the noisy piece of shit I am asked people about it
>Nobody really had anything to say about it
>Anyways before I left I wrote down the information of one if the people
>When I got home I looked then up on Facebook and ended up contacting someone they knew (anonymously of course)
>Started talking to him asking about he town
>Was getting him to snoop around the town I'm guessing he was as curious as I was and just wanted a reason to snoop
>After a while he stopped messaging me
>He also stopped posting on his Facebook page
>A few weeks later I was driving through that area and decided to check out the town
>Walking through looking at posters
>Saw a knew missing person poster
>It was him
>Needless to say I left and stipped snooping

If anybody ever visits Yorktown just don't snoop

PS I feel guilty because I'm pretty sure I'm the reason this guy went missing
>>
>>17917900
Tourist, we have biker gangs and drugs all the fuck around us. You probably only saw old Yorktown on the beach.
>>
Dude, Yorktown ain't that scary. Shits haunted but there's no World's End shit happening.
>>
>>17917900
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Parkway_Killer
Killings all on the Yorktown end of the parkway...
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.