[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Does /x/ still do Tulpa threads?
>>
>>17917374
Not if we can help it.
>>
I'll talk tulpas.

But most of the posters will be fags that are ironically calling you a fag.
>>
>>17917405
Please do, how do I create one?
>>
>>17917412
I came up with a personality for mine, I wrote everything down. Then I talked to him throughout the day, coming up with answers that I thought he would say. There was a lot of roleplay at first, but eventually it became automatic.
>>
File: file.png (470 KB, 1310x2779) Image search: [Google]
file.png
470 KB, 1310x2779
>>17917412
I can't read this picture because my phone won't view it unless I have it in browser
I think it may be related but idk
>>
>>17917424
>everithing
What exactly?
>>
>>17917424
Ok, can it be a historical person? I kinda know their mannerisms and what they would do.

>>17917432
Thanks, reaing it now :)
>>
>>17917442
I wrote down personality traits that I wanted him to be and sentences elaborating those traits. I've heard that writers often accidentally create tulpas, so sometimes I'd write letters or diary entries as if they were from this personality I was creating.

Basically I will be very very embarrassed if I ever get hit by a truck and family members have to clean out my apartment.
>>
/trash/ has them but they're shit and full of avatarfags
>>
I've tulpaforced for almost 4 years, believe me when I say that tulpas aren't real
>>
>>17917578
Sorry you can't do it.
>>
File: DOOTDOOT.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DOOTDOOT.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Relevant.
>>
Does anyone have the tulpa story about "Ni"? She was super big with blue hair and basically was trying to kill her creator?

That's good warning and I can never find it :(
>>
File: 1460837523033.png (3 MB, 3559x9666) Image search: [Google]
1460837523033.png
3 MB, 3559x9666
>>17917838
right here
he hasn't posted since
NSFW so save it fast
>>
>>17917374
What's a tulpas
>>
>>17917432
Saved pic 4times
>>
>>17917445
Yes you can tulpatize historical figures. Make sure they aren't time travelers though, because I'm sure there are futures that really wish they could simulate me and I'm sure they think they have a good grasp of who I am because I was intentional about creating the image they'd tulpatize.
>>
>>17918041
Thanks my nigga
>>
>>17917578
Of course they aren't, dummy. They are our IMAGINARY friends.
>>
>>17917432
Wish, that's some pretty awesome stuff, is the thread still around? Or does anyone have more?
>>
>>17920993
Ok, i just read the thread was up in 2012 so yea, there goes that. Anybody has some more though?
>>
what's the point of having a tulpa
>>
>>17917374
Imaginary friends are not paranormal
>>
how to you refrain from accidentally creating a tulpa?
>>
>>17921008
It's a very cool and interesting experience
>>
>>17921013
don't have any imaginary friends
>>
Every thread that discusses tulpa creation seems starts from scratch, it's sad to watch.

Hilariously enough the best tulpamancers are from places like /mlp/, because they're sad and pathetic enough to dedicate real time to imaginary friends. That, and they managed to go the longest without getting their discussions banned.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.