[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi there. I just went home from playing a round of arma 2 with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Trident_I_C-4_missiles.jpg (19 KB, 300x246) Image search: [Google]
Trident_I_C-4_missiles.jpg
19 KB, 300x246
Hi there. I just went home from playing a round of arma 2 with a friend. I drove in my car when I saw three bright lights in the sky, very static and in a triangular shape, and I could not estimate the distance at all so I drove towards it. The lights were orange and there appeared to be smoke around them. The elevation here goes up and down quite a bit so I wasn't sure whether the lights were descending as I drove towards them or I just could not see them anymore. Anyway they were in sight for seven kilometers of me trying to drive towards them and then I could not see them anymore.
Now that all might sound like roleplaying bullshit, but I kid you not: There is an American military base in the exact direction of where I saw the lights. So please give me a hint: What military equipment could have caused those flying objects which I was not able to identify?
>>
>>17917199
Planes?
>>
>>17917293
They were very static in the sky. 3 hovering F35s would do it perhaps but I doubt the light coming from their engines would be THAT strong. Distance to military base was approximatly 15 km when I last saw the lights.
>>
>>17917308
Everyone has seen those. There's videos and pics if them on the internet. I've no idea what it is. It's not one thing though (like a plane), because they move independently.
>>
File: a68.png (301 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301 KB, 520x678
Okay, I straight up saw those lights, too. They were yellowish orange. However the one my friends and I saw disappeared into the night's sky slowly.

Add to this, spirits pushing through to the physical plane... What is even happening anymore?
>>
>>17917323
Any examples? I had unusually vivid dreams tonight, they involved these lights so it's safe to say I was quite impressed by them
>>
>>17917308
They were flying towards you anon.
>>
>>17919583
>>17917308
Trust me, I live in SD near a lot of bases. I once saw those lights and waited ~20 minutes at the beach to see what would happen. Eventually I could hear their propellor blades and it turned out they were V22 ospreys
>>
>>17919600
Cool I love ospreys never seen them at night though which part of them do the lights come from? I love playing those in arma 2 but I can't figure out how to reproduce that effect
>>
>>17919633
Nevermind I found photos with the light equipment turned on. That solved the mystery and the ufo is now an ifo
>>
I made my own post about these 'orbs' a few weeks ago, whatever they are they have the ability to move at extreme speeds (i've read many military reports and I witnessed a bright orange one move very fast after standing completely still after 40 minutes)
>>
>>17917199
>2016
>arma 2
Please
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.