[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything paranormal ever harm any of you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 1600x1200
Anything paranormal ever harm any of you?
>>
HOWEVER
>>
>>17916894
WHAT
>>
>>17916890
what's that thing in the background supposed to be, with the wheels?
>>
>>17916915
Whale skateboard.
>>
>>17916915
It is a skateboard.
>>
>>17916921
One rad cetacean.
>>
>>17916915
skateboard. PRobably the logo for some gay ass merch company
>>
>>17916934
Is that actually what it is
>>
>>17916890
A ghost once called me a fuckboi. Nigga hurt my feelings.
>>
>>17919560
Aww, I think you're pretty cool.
Fuck that ghost, we'll kick his fucking ass seven ways t'sund'y.
>>
File: 784.jpg (12 KB, 468x264) Image search: [Google]
784.jpg
12 KB, 468x264
>>17919560
>>17919580
>millennial humour
>>
>>17916890
I had a spooky dream once. Shit was cash.
>>
>>17916915
It's a fucking S.H.E.L.D.'s Helicarrier, and the Whale thing it's called Giganto
>>
>>17916890
Just my pride.
>>
>>17922565
Starve me*
>>
>>17922728
>my religion
You are not your religion. Doesn't count.
>>
File: 2016-04-30.png (615 KB, 500x889) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-30.png
615 KB, 500x889
i saw this man in my back yard itscared the shit out of me at 1 in the morning please send help
>>
>>17916890
Yeah. An evil sob called God harms people everyday. It guides your life without you even knowing it.

www.kelownasucks.com
>>
>>17916921
>>17922554
>Not recognizing the elusive sea panda
>>
>>17923052
Shut up slut, you know you wanted it.
>>
>>17923056
Not dissimilar to what you described. And seeing how I was being raped, at the time I did not find it particularly enjoyable. His Cock, I remember, was literally the biggest I will ever see in my life, akin to that of a horse. If you're asking me "would I ever go back?" The answer is yes, sometimes I just wait naked in the woods waiting for another squatch in heat, but something tells me this was a once in a lifetime sort of event.
>>
>>17916890
Me on the right
>>
> walking down hallway at ex gf house a couple years ago
> She pokes her head out of the bathroom to say something to me
> Hear SMACK!
> She reacts like she was just smacked
> Red mark on her cheek.

That house was ripe with paranormal activity though.
>>
>>17916890
When I tried to approach Christianity - get catechized and went to church - I had something like suddenly waking up with a pressure in room, a strong strong strong pressure and feeling like there was someone in front of me - but like not actually seeing anything, except feeling the pressure and a feel of terror.

I woke up screaming and running and felt the pressure chasing me until it suddenly was gone.

Then some time later, I was praying in my mind while sleeping and when I've stopped the prayer again I felt exactly the same pressure like in that day.

From that point forward I was irrationally constantly scared of complete darkness - I've tried to rationalize it, but it went as a trauma...
>>
No, but it tried to.

>Be 16yrs old
>Be in High School weight room (I was on the football team)
>In lifting group of 3 people total
>Coach was very adamant about re-racking weights properly
>I'm on the bench press completing a set of ~185lbs.
>Rack it, with assistance of spotter
>I lay there to catch my breath as spotter goes to talk to other guy in our group
>As I'm laying there, I see one end of the barbell slowly start coming forward off the rack
>I quickly look over to see if my partner is leaning on the other end causing this
>He isn't, he's about 3 feet away
>I check the other end of the barbell quickly and see that it hasn't moved
>Go back to watching the other end "float" off the rack
>I swivel out of the way and sit up
>Take a quick at the situation again
>No one touching it, barbell floating forward, unexplainable
>I don't touch it because I wanted confirmation that I wasn't imagining this
>Few seconds later, *CRASH*
>Barbell falls where my neck would have been
>The whole weigh-room looks over, then goes back to what they're doing
>Don't say anything to my partners about what I saw
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.