[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demonic possession or schizophrenia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Okay my friend has a problem every time someone punches him in the nose and eyes turn black he doesn't know what's happening and he just goes after the supposed person to punch them in the nose and beat them merciless until they're bleed. When it's over we only have flashbacks of what happened before it doesn't quite remember everything that happened. Pic related.
>>
>>17916764
You need to go back to your english teacher and punch them in the nose.
>>
>>17916778
/thread
>>
>>17916778
Sorry I don't have house internet at this point and autocorrect ducks everything up
>>
Normal
>>
>>17916778
This.
>>
>>17916764
>my friend
>we have flashbacks
>it doesn't remember

I feel like it's not your friend that's possessed.
>>
>>17917384
I meant to say that he doesn't remember. You have to remember I'm on my phone it's my only access to the internet and auto correct likes to ruin everything
>>
He also claims to have been followed by a demon named Seth but mostly only in his dreams
>>
>>17917765
Will you start the story again from the top?

Autocorrect made your OP post sound mentally challenged/extremely foreign and I still don't really understand what you meant

Also, how often is your friend punched in the nose?
>>
Could just be pupil dilation induced by adrenaline.
>>
i swear to kamii sama if you're copyin into the badlands bro....get fucked to the earth
>>
>>17917815
Okay, when his anger goes up to extremely high levels, and it's usually triggered by someone spitting in his face or punching him in the nose his eyes go completely black and starts beating the shit out of whoever is in front of his eyesight. after he comes down he hardly remembers anything about what happened.
>>
>>17917846
Is this some kind of threat?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.