[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curses: How real are they? I have an untested theory. I believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 540x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 540x500
Curses: How real are they?

I have an untested theory. I believe that they can work SOMEWHAT, but they rely on people for their successful execution; the people around the accursed. I don't think (most) people can die this way, but I do think people could suddenly become quite unlucky as a result.

Thoughts?
>>
File: thumbdown.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thumbdown.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>17916719
That motherfucker might.
>>
Anyone got some other ideas about curses that they have an explanation for?
>>
File: Rothschild-wearing-mask1.jpg (53 KB, 400x546) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild-wearing-mask1.jpg
53 KB, 400x546
Cursed this slightly older douchebag in highschool once. That motherfucker was in jail (think they got him on possession) within three weeks. Fuck gingers, and fuck anybody who says that magic can't affect others without them having conscious knowledge of the curse or some sort of physical intercession on part of the curselayer. They are wrong, and let me tell you, this type of magic has existed for thousands of years. It wasn't even considered taboo in ancient Rome; in fact, the crafting of curse tablets was a regular practice. Only since the rise of the Jews has it ever been considered as such, and that's because they want a monopoly on magic. It's why many elites are Jews, and also why many elites also get into the occult. Pic related, it's the fucking Rothschilds at one of their one parties.
>>
>>17918092
I think I agree with you about everything else you said, but "Jews controlling magic" sounds a bit insane. Christians do similar shit, except not curses, and it's one of the most popular beliefs in the world.
>>
>>17918547

If you controlled the cure to aging, would you tell anyone about it? Of course not. You'd tell anybody that asked "That's hogwash," and pretend like you don't have it, because you know you'd be killed before you could collect your first payment from any client that you could possibly decide to take. The elite Jews (the Jewish supremacists) absolutely do want a monopoly on magic, and a number of other grotesque things. And why is it such a stretch to believe that such a thing as a Jewish Dominionist could exist? They do, just as do Christian Dominionists, except that Christian Dominionists are not also extreme racists and obsessed with magic. Bear in mind here, I am not talking about all Jews, but the absolute most elite of them all... they do practice magic. Here's a good example:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

This came out in one of Hillary Clinton's leaked e-mails recently: "With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch." Now, you tell me what that's about, if not Jewish magic?
>>
>>17918547

To add a final note onto what I said in >>17918580, why do you think those people are so successful? It is not a coincidence that the richest people in the world have occult connections, and are either Jewish themselves, or are essentially "owned" by wealthy, political Jews such as George Soros. Stanley Kubrick even talked about this phenomenon (of elite occultism) directly in his final film, Eyes Wide Shut, and the man was dead of a heart attack days later. Call that what you will. It may have very well just been the death of an old, out-of-shape man, but it is nevertheless one of the most widely speculated upon coincidences of the 20th century because the movie itself is so telling.

You may think of this as crazy talk, but nothing I've said is actually false, despite the enormity of the implications that one must accept when one looks at these facts and understands them to be true. Of course, just because a conclusion is ugly does not make it false, but you are welcome to look at the evidence and make your own connections. I think you will come to a similar conclusion if you really dig for the truth.
>>
>>17916708
Kek, I have that Mirror
>>
>>17918615
The occult can be kind of taboo and arcane, which would explain why dodgy rich people are attracted to it.

But I do admit that I haven't done any real research on the topic, and nor do I care to. What dodgy rich/powerful people do is of little interest to me.
>>
File: 1457846105196.png (282 KB, 312x920) Image search: [Google]
1457846105196.png
282 KB, 312x920
Daily reminder the immunity cat can protect you from memes as well as anti-memes like OP's pic.

Peotic justice should not be used in vain.
>>
It depends on your will and effort you put into the curse and it also depends on the karma of the target.
>>
>>17918714
Summed it up in one sentence. I think you're right.
>>
>>17918714
Not this guy, but I'd like to add that I also think a curse might work on a person with good karma if it helps them grow.
>>
>>17918738
It's really about whether they accept it or not. If it's not lethal, it might go through despite lots of really good karma under your belt.
>>
File: 1457862325126.png (347 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1457862325126.png
347 KB, 500x477
>>17918092
>At least They look happy together
>>
the smart thing to do would be to ignore this thread and not to save that picture of the mirror
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.