[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you experienced something paranormal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: i cry every time.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
i cry every time.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
When was the last time you experienced something paranormal?
>>
>>17916562
When I saw .... Ur mom xD
>>
File: it_was_a_thursday.jpg (68 KB, 1277x566) Image search: [Google]
it_was_a_thursday.jpg
68 KB, 1277x566
The better question is when didn't I experience something spooky.
>>
>>17916562
I was talking with my mom a few weeks ago and she mentioned some amusement park we went to when I was a kid, and I remembered it but could've sworn it was just a dream.

I've had quite a few moments like this in the past but it's been happening more and more lately.
>>
File: background.jpg (197 KB, 1440x1425) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
197 KB, 1440x1425
the only one I can recall precisely, is a time, about ten years ago, when some friends and I saw a green orb shoot upward and explode to illuminate the entire sky

I looked into it recently and found its actually a local phenomenon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fireballs.
But what we saw certainly wasnt a meteor.
>>
>>17916562
i experience quite a lot of stuff
shadow figures and light figures
visually see orbs and sometimes peoples auras

a while back i started researching all kinds of stuff from freemasonry and the occult to aliens and government conspiricies
i noticed that a lot of shadow figures, far more than the norm wich would be around two to three a week, i started having these figures following me, got to the point where most nights id have 2 to 3 in the room at night watching me, darting from one patch of shadow to the next even standing over me

put up crosses, pictures of jesus and doing arch angel michael prayers,
i think the more you learn even if its mixed with garble, the open to it the more you see it
>>
Not sure if paranormal but creepy nonetheless. When I was about 8 I had this thrashy little MP3 player that was my sisters. I was going through the songs (no way to select a specific song so I had to keep skipping) and for some reason this one song kept playing even though I hit the skip button. While this was happening I for some reason thought of this attic or something with broken floorboards. After I was thoroughly spooked the song stopped and the next one started playing. I just kind of shrugged it off at the time but looking back it was pretty spooky.
>>
>>17916562
First time was seeing a ghost, last time was seeing an ufo doing impossible maneuvers.

been a few years since last paranormal thing happened.
>>
When i tried dmt
>>
>>17916562
A demonic possession.
2 yrs ago
Was absolutely bat shit insane.
My worlds never been the same
>>
File: insanepepe.jpg (7 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
insanepepe.jpg
7 KB, 249x249
Back when I was in middle school, I was one of those popular youtube videos featuring a ghost. I watched the one where its just a rocking chair in the middle of the room. I was arrogant at I time, thinking that "its just a video, nothing can harm me", so I had been watch A LOT of scary videos.

Basically, at the end of the video the ghost popped up and I don't know what happened but something enveloped inside me and I became so scared that I jumped out of my chairs, ran out the office screaming DEMON DEMON DEMON DEMON and ran straight to my papa. I cried and stayed away from the internet for a week.
>>
> walking with my friends at night one night in 2006
> see this old shack that nobody touched in a long time, winds and doors were boarded up
> no trespassing, private property, etc on the door
> fuck it, we want in
> take down the boards on one of the windows and crawl inside
> shine a pocket flashlight on the walls
> cobwebs and shit all over the place, nothing 2spooky
> all 4 of us are now in the shed
> all of a sudden we hear a whisper, something like "hello friends"
> I think it's just my buddy fucking around so I tell him to shut up
> he says it wasn't him
"Oh yeah? Then who was it? A ghost?"
> dead silence for 10 seconds
> then one of the other windows creaks really loudly
> none of us move for a few seconds, but we shrug it off
> decide to stay for a while, tell ghost stories and shit
> one of us sneezes
> another whisper
"Bless you."
> none of us said it, we all knew it
> one of my friends wants to leave, tries to open the window and crawl out
> window shatters into a million pieces the second he tries to open it
> heavy breathing from the closet
> we all run away and call the cops

Turns out it was just a hobo, but could you imagine?
>>
>>17921367
>illegally enters private property
>calls cops
Yaeah, sure...
>>
>me waiting new year to come at a house party
>us 3 took shrooms, and played around with manipulation of other 15-20 people there..
>had beutiful visions of planets and flow in which our galaxy was going through space..
>months passed, i did shrooms occasionally
>suddenly i obtained some weird power where i can focus my eyes stare at people and they talk total truths about their hard life,basically they open up to me and i suck the sadnnes and hard emotions in me...
>the universe awards me for these things in lots of ways..
>a week ago i took them again, two days later i was hanging out with lots of people
>again they open up i feel sick but im happy they had someone to listen to their misery..
>some egoistic dude talks about how he is the devil or evil or some shit... he reads a lot of books but didnt ever took psychodelics..
>at the end of the day he invites me to his crib to smoke some weed and chill
>that is the same house i waited new year in while tripping on shrooms.
>i sat in my chair, i look at him and say : so you think you're the devil huh? look around you..
>there were cans of energy drink called hell..
>he looks at me scarred and i just nod my head like ;;oh yeah, you arent the devil...
>the cat that lives there came sat on my lap and stayed in it till i left the house
>kid couldnt hold eye contact with me after that...

any thoughts on this guys?
>>
>>17921295

greentext maybe?
>>
>>17916562
I really don't know if it was paranormal, but I was at a shopping center waiting for the bus to come around, and sitting on a wood bench. I was the only one at the bus stop. I'd been sitting there for a while, on the edge of the bench, and then I heard a creak and felt a slight dip in the wood like someone bigger than me had just sat in the center, and I wasn't shifting my weight or anything. The creaking and movement continued for a little bit like they were trying to get comfortable, if it was someone.

I thought it was an animal under the bench at first, and the creaking continued as I looked behind the bench, but there was nothing, so I turned back around. What then came to mind was that a homeless person probably died on this bench, and as soon as I thought that, the sag in the bench creaked one more time and lifted, like the person got up.

I did have the instinct not to look for the whole time. This was several years before I tried /x/, and I was a fairly solid atheist. Still am, but I can't explain what made the bench shift. There were no animals or people around, sans cars going by.
>>
>>17921745
The other one I didn't experience, but my mom told me about when she was at my grandma's house when my aunt and her kid were visiting, and the doorbell rang. She thinks it was my uncle who died of an OD/heart attack. This has happened on several occasions when they visit, and I believe once when my mom and grandma were discussing him. My grandma keeps a small shrine of his guitar, photos, books, music, (and yes, some Native American stuff he collected, family does have Native blood, inb4 memes) upstairs. She lives way out in the country and nobody could ding dong dash without being noticed. I dunno if I believe, but if it happened I can't explain.
>>
>>17921649
you need to be 18 to visit this site
>>
>>17921913
i wish you a bad trip of any sort.. you arrogant stupid prick.
>>
File: 1467335120141.png (112 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
1467335120141.png
112 KB, 294x256
>>17921295
Gonna need some Greentext breh
>>
https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_cBdKgQb8DUGCJmoJ1JPx77tznFc941Sr2kX6XI3Zjll4bHoKj9yqbsztrLkfUxe-TBbJZb_qLdNYgmDJuRQQ0FsibxBctCGSjwkDok_0L0sL-MWB7ndT3w9WKCGy.FZcrpqSlRk_VdOYzbYnzsBUhvXE.png
>>
>>17917465
"They were once of notable concern to the US government because they were often clustered around sensitive research and military installations, such as Los Alamos and Sandia National Laboratory, then Sandia base."

Holy shit I'm no conspiracy nut but come on man, like it was a coincidence they were showing up around bases and research stations? What kind of crazy shit have our benevolent dictators come up with now?
>>
>>17923020
FUCKIN SPOOPED SENPAI
>>
>>17921321
I remember that video. I seriously didn't leave my room (Without someone to protect me) for 2 days.
>>
>>17916562
A couple days ago.

>be me home alone
>playing games late in the night because weekend
>start hearing regular ticks
>sounds like one of those old school mechanical clocks
>must be coming from the game or something
>fast forward half an hour
>I get up to grab a glass of water
>when in the kitchen I realize I can still hear the ticking noise
>none of the clocks in the house is mechanical, hell not even analog
>search the house up and down for the noise
>in some rooms it's louder, it some rooms you can barely hear it, but the way is varies in volume doesn't make sense
>this goes on for another hour

First time something like this happened. I asked my house mate if she has an analog clock or if she ever heard something similar in the house. She gave me a weird look and said no.
>>
Never.

When was the last time a became anxious over creepypasta and my mind started playing tricks on me?
This past week, when I discovered Local 58.
>>
In all honesty, I have no idea if I've experienced actual paranormal events or I'm just suffering from mental health problems.

>be me, drifting off to sleep
>about to fall asleep when i hear a hushed "hey" in my ear
>sounds just about as real as can be
>i jolt awake
>no one there
>brush it off

>months later
>drifting off to sleep again
>about to fall asleep again
>hear a hushed "hey" in my ear again
>i jerk up, heart pounding
>no one there
>assume that it's just sleep-induced

>a month later
>doing dishes
>hear a distinct, hushed "hey" in my ear again
>i jump and spin around
>no one there
>was very clearly awake this time
>starting to get nervous

>not that long after
>start feeling like a small cat is walking across my bed
>i own two cats and a small dog
>assume it's one of them
>i peak past the blankets
>nothing there
>happens a couple more nights

>very soon after that
>feels like bed is shaking at night
>not violent shaking, but as if someone is trying to gently wake me up
>at first think my legs are shaking the bed or something
>thought it was like when your body jerks after you dream about missing a step
>realized my body was entirely still
>shaking continues over multiple nights
>assume it's just my bed

>fast forward a month ago
>visiting family in cali
>the bed there starts gently shaking too
>highkey getting nervous

>just yesterday
>walking home after playing Pokemon GO
>about 10 minutes away from house
>the same voice that's been whispering "hey" to me now whispers me my name
>whispers it in a teasing tone
>fuckme.jpg

Admittedly, I do have a record of seeing things after dabbling in drugs, but all of these happened while I was clean.
Another thing to note is that I do have traits of antisocial personality disorder. No idea if that makes me more prone to delusions, but I haven't had anything diagnosed yet.

>inb4 'lol what an edgy fag'
>>
last night on acid
>>
>>17921927
Being a druggy fucboi isn't paranormal man, get the hell out of here
>>
Last night.

I was getting ready for bed, laying lazily across my bed for a very long time. The way I was laying. my back was too the door to the hallway. I also had my blinds raised because it was still light out when I was laying down, just watching YouTube videos, doing nothing of importance. I thought it was getting dark out and I had a video fullscreened so I didn't bother to check the clock. I got up to put my pjs on and just get comfy, go brush my teeth, all the usual shit I do before bed. But when I turned around I was a bit confused. The blinds were down, the door was closed and both the deadbolt and the lock on the knob where locked. My bathroom door was locked. It locks from the inside and I heard something inside...like the shower was running but it sounded way far off, but my shower wasn't too far away and I couldn't figure out why it sounded that way. When I turned to look at the door to the hallway, the door was wide open and every light in the house was on and my living room tv was on. I grabbed my laptop and took off out of the house and to my car. There is no fucking way I am going back alone and my brother let me crash at his place and said after he gets off work he'd come with me.

I have been living here for like two fucking years and never once had any weird shit happen in the entire time. I am terrified honestly. Anyone have any fucking clue what it could have been?
>>
>>17923739
Seriously, if anyone has any suggestions as to what the hell it was I'd like to know. I doubt it was an intruder because my alarm was on the entire time I was there. My brother is going to be home soon and I wanted to know something before we go over there.
>>
>>17921649
That same power happened to me after shrooms
>>
>>17923209
Water pipe system does sounds when bubbles are trapped inside
>>
>>17923472
>Assume it's the bed
Nigga wut bed shakes on it own
>>
>>17921649
>any thoughts on this guys?
No.
>>
>>17923472
>lol what an edgy fag
This is the only response you deserve
>>
>>17916570
You beat me to it.
>>
>>17923862
Yeah, if it's a big house or apartment with hot water recirculators it can be kinda noisy if there's a cross connection on a faucet or something with bad seals.
>>
>>17923472
You likely have some schizoaffective issues. I work in mental health and recommend seeing someone if things continue/escalate.
>>
>>17923739
>>17923819
Serious question, how old are you?
>>
>>17924955
What exactly are schizoaffective issues?

>>17924267
bruh, I've up and accepted that at this point, lmao
>>
File: 1468014706230.png (558 KB, 765x681) Image search: [Google]
1468014706230.png
558 KB, 765x681
>>17921649
What a strange non sequitur.

It appears to be an excerpt of ramblings involving your life.
>>
>>17923819
Power surge turn everything on or something?
>>
This could easily be ruled out as me just being tired.
But last week i was laying down to fall asleep, my sister was out and she comes home and into my room sneaking in to put something back on my shelf, which woke me up.. It was pretty late, so I'm pissed that she woke me up cause i have troubles falling asleep, i watch her put something on the shelf and notice that the asian guy thats been living with us (ill call him zed) was also behind her standing at the door with her, then my sister leaves the room and the guy follows her back downstairs. I dont say anything, cause I wanna sleep, then go back to sleeping.

the next morning i go to take my piss on her, I'm like " what the fuck, dont come into my room in the middle of the night with Zed like that again.. thats weird"
She deadass stops in her tracks and she's like what the fuck, no i was alone. He was downstairs the whole time. We both lost our shit. We've always had a joke that he's a demon because he's a big fucking weirdo, and i also had a dream that he was a demon. But anyway, yea.
>>
Never.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.