[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OC Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 800x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 800x637
am lurkfag so be easy on me

background info for those who are interested (you can skip)
northern part of Massachusetts
state park which is mostly woods but has a rock beach on one side
massive quarry in the middle, filled in with water
common tourist place by day but it's closed off at night

greentext time
>15
>going to rock beach by this park with brother named alec
>he decides we're going to go at night
>okwhatever.png
>come 1 a.m. and we're up there chilling
>hide from park ranger who was driving by to check on shit
>brother has backpack full of beer
>have enough to be buzzed but not drunk
>fuck around at beach skipping rocks and shit until 2:30 until we head home
>start our trek back home from the beach
>about half way back to the parking lot suddenly become dizzy as fuck
>look over to him and can clearly see he's the same way
>exchange a few wtfs and just try to get back to the car
>we're only like a football field away so at least we can sit down then
>turn around and he's passed out face down on the ground
>go back to try to help him up and pass out myself as well
>wake up at noon the next day slumped up against my mail box
>alec is laying face down in the grass
>wake him up
>he remembers everything up until we passed out just like I do
>have no recollection of how we got here
>mfw we're both barefoot
>???

I'm 23 now, and I've still yet to explain it. when I was younger I would chalk it up to my brother experimenting With psychedelics and putting some shit in our beer, but upon more thought that's pretty unlikely looking back

any ideas /x/philes?
>>
You were drunk.
>>
>>17916644
but we weren't. as I said in the post, we only had a beer or so each. also I'm not sure if you've ever had beer before, but this is not how alcohol affects you.
>>
OP got fucking blowdarted in his local park<
>>
>>17916669
It can, it all depends on how you were when you had, what you had to eat, etc

>inb4 old man Jenkins and his pack of skin walkers ass raped you and your bro in the woods all night long
>>
>>17916700
if that's what happened im not even mad
>>
Why do Americans measure distance in football fields? Wtf kind of unit is that?
>>
>>17916933
GET OUT OF AMERICAN WEBSITE KOREAN PIGGY
>>
>>17916941
I'm actually American [spoiler]but I never played or watched football.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17916933
it's something everyone who has walked outside their house before can understand, no matter what country you're in you probably have football. whether it's association or American the field lengths are close enough.
>>
>>17916536
You were raped by the park ranger.
>>
>>17916536
David Paulidies raped you and blamed bigfoot.
>>
>>17917676
i don't think he saw our car because we drove past the parking lot and parked near someone's house so he most likely didn't know we were there but who knows
>>
where was your car when you woke up?
>>
>>17919419
back at our house in the same spot it always was, by my mailbox. sorry, should've mentioned in the post.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.