[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Miracle of the Sun (Portuguese: O Milagre do Sol) wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: People_looking_miracle_sun.jpg (297 KB, 1280x906) Image search: [Google]
People_looking_miracle_sun.jpg
297 KB, 1280x906
>The Miracle of the Sun (Portuguese: O Milagre do Sol) was an event which occurred just after midday on Sunday 13 October 1917, reportedly attended by some 30,000 to 100,000 people who were gathered near Fátima, Portugal. Several newspaper reporters were in attendance and they took testimony from many people who claimed to have witnessed extraordinary solar activity.
>According to these reports, the event lasted approximately ten minutes. The three children (Lúcia dos Santos, Jacinta Marto and Francisco Marto) who originally claimed to have seen Our Lady of Fátima also reported seeing a panorama of visions, including those of Jesus, Our Lady of Sorrows, Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, and of Saint Joseph blessing the people.[1]
>The event was officially accepted as a miracle by the Roman Catholic Church on 13 October 1930. On 13 October 1951, the papal legate, Cardinal Tedeschini, told the million people gathered at Fátima that on 30 October, 31 October, 1 November, and 8 November 1950, Pope Pius XII himself witnessed the miracle of the sun from the Vatican gardens.[2][3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

Let's talk about things like this one, lads.
>>
Good God, Ok we can talk about this, but please learn how to green text properly first.

All i know about this is that when I was in elementary school, we had to watch a video about this every time October 13th came around.
>>
>>17916342
Don't tell me what to do. I'll green text Ur mom.
>>
I read about it in a book. that was the most mysterious and cryptic book I had. It had events listed about this, Pharaoh's curse and electric people. I wish I could find that book but I've looked everywhere and I cannot find it.
>>
>>17916349
Sounds like that would be an interesting find. any idea what it was called?
>>
>>17916351
It was a Indian book. Cannot remember name, I used to read it a lot when I was a child.
>>
>>17916351
I remember it said that they twins were locked in a room, and the skies turned into different colors, wish I could remember more from the book.
>>
>>17916294
Solar flares causing seizures in those kids.
>>
>>17916294
>takes photo of people
>not the sun

Cameraman had ONE job
>>
>Bunch of religious or gullible people spend hours staring at the sun hoping/wishing/wanting to see something
>They actually see something weird in the sun after staring at it for god knows how much time
>"Journalists" at the place take testimonies and photos of gathered people, but none of the reported events
>The only miracle is that Portugal did not suddenly had 30-100k newly blinded people around

I'm not one to go around in threads spewing "hurr majik don't real durr", but come on guys.
>>
>>17916354
>>17916354
Oh I remember, it was the Kama Sutra!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.