[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nightmare still haunts me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: blackkite_tokyobling.jpg (164 KB, 1500x1069) Image search: [Google]
blackkite_tokyobling.jpg
164 KB, 1500x1069
when I was a child, so about 10-15 years ago, I had a dream I was being attacked by a large bird that was ripping at my flesh on the right side of my waist - just below my ribs - with it;s claws and beak. it was a very very vivid dream.

however when i woke up, I had a sharp pain where the bird was ripping me apart in my dream and I couldn't stop convulsing, it felt like the bird had crawled inside my flesh and was living inside me. now I would just put that down to sleep paralysis even though I was sleeping on my side.
But the thing is, I still feel the pain in my side, and i get the sensation something is grabbing me and ripping at my skin and it just randomly hits me during the day and when this happens I'm overcome with feelings of uneasiness. it's been over 10 years and I still get this and I'm trying to figure out what it could be. it feels like that bird is inside my abdomen moving around and it's honestly freaking me out? ???
>>
>>17916141
Go here. >>17900116
>>
i guess, the problem is that I still feel it even now and I'm not dreaming or sleeping
>>
Are you Prometheus?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.