[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Déjà vu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1436474995608.gif (807 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1436474995608.gif
807 KB, 500x750
/x/, I've been having Déjà vu more frequently and with more intensity recently, what's going on? Am I being spooked?
>>
Haven't we already had this thread?
>>
Google synchronicity and see if its more in line with what you're experiencing. We're getting it more too.
>>
File: 1328696286789.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1328696286789.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>17915815
Wake the fuck up Neo
>>
>>17915818
kek
>>17915820
I just googled it and it's not the same, I am able to predict the conversations that I'm having in a few situations and I have a hazy view of what is going to happen
>>17915822
Unplug me then, faggot.
>>
>>17915818
yes, every week
>>
There was a case where a guy got Deja vu so badly that he quit going to classes, he quit watching TV and just basically gave up on life because he felt like ht experienced it all before and end up killing himself over it.
>>
>>17915858
Damn. I think deja vu feels good. He must have been super depressed.
>>
>>17915815
stop taking lsd

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-30927102
>>
>>17915983
I don't actually use any sort of drugs senpai
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
>>
>>17915996
Ever gone into a situation then something happened and you though to yourself that you already came across the same exact situation and the same people present were?
I get that sometimes, it's an intense feeling i never talk about it but i hits really hard.
It get triggered when someone talk about something or when something happen.
it is very strange but it's probably just thought that you had resurfacing , you may not remenber it because you were sleeping when your mind used theses memories but you'll still get the déjà vu feeling.
for what it's worth it's probably nothing much.
>>
>>17915815

Just let it go, Deja Vu is also a common side effect of lots of drugs like LSD or Weed.

I barely ever use drugs but if i smoke weed a couple times during a period of time after i quit i start getting lots of deja vu for a while.

It may be just the way your memory works or it could be your routine, medication, too much coffee, stress, etc.

Just relax and let the feeling go its completely normal and just try to get into some activity or go out with friends if mostly you stay on the work and home routine.
>>
>>17915815
Dude you might have a seizure
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.