[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this dream, /x/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mm02mlunrK1s1nfszo1_500.png (273 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm02mlunrK1s1nfszo1_500.png
273 KB, 500x282
So I'm an English major, and I have really terrible dreams where I die a gruesome, horrific death on a fairly regular basis. They don't bother me much any more. This one I had last night does, and I really want to hear some interpretations of it. It was too fucking real, and I didn't die. I had my journal in my hands and was writing as soon as I had fine motor control back after snapping awake.

"Weird and faceless creatures, like deer without any features at all on their heads. Some of their heads are caved in, and make burbling, painful noises. Some have wounds deeply enough to free their throats enough to scream. Some are mating frantically on a rocky, volcanic crag, the sky is torn by fire. Mating frantically, in pain, unable to stop, in terrible pain, and terrified. Others stand in their pairs, exhausted but forever moving, jolting as though stung by invisible wasps.

Bewitched by a pale girl in the distance. Red hair. Strange blue dress. Poweful. Beautiful. The creatures fear her, and whatever afflicts them to mate and move so painfully finds its source in her.

A skeletal goat, torn open, rotting, mostly bones, the size of a god, towers over the whole scene, looking through eyeless sockets upon work it claims as its own. It stood statue-still, and then suddenly shudders, and walks onwards. The ground shakes with its passing, partly in hatred, partly in fear. It looks at me, and turns as if to appoach."

And then I noped the fuck out of the idea of sleep so hard that I haven't even napped after that waking me up at three AM after having dozed off working on my latest writing project for one of my many jobs at one AM.

I'd really like to know what the fuck that was, and I'm not sure who else to ask given my absence on most social media.

Picture unrelated but suitable.
>>
A dream.
>>
The reacurring death dreams makes me belive you are an anxious person, but thats a whole nother kettle of fish. This dream makes me think you have strange sexual urges and views toward sex in general. The pain of animals fornicating. The corpse of the goat appearing after you notice the girl perhaps a manisfestation of shame?
>>
>>17914352
Use the dream thread, newfag. Just got bumped.
>>
>>17914449
I can tell you're a professional.

>>17914479
I am, but yeah, that's beside the point. Some life context of the past few days: I've managed to obliterate a long-time friendship, been very behind on work on my writing, and I've just gone through a break-up, separate from the end of the friendship I mentioned, if that clarifies anything.
The giant fucking goat skeleton was there the whole time. It radiated pride.
>>
>>17914488
>no mention of catalog
>calls OP newfag
>doesn't even use the term "general"
Hi, Pot.
>>
>>17900116
>>
>>17914488
I am indeed a newfag.

I didn't see it, and thus I didn't know it existed. Should I post the transcript of my journal there, then?
>>
I wish I had dreams with crazy fantasy creatures and pale girls and shit.. all my dreams are boring as fuck they are always just me and usually people I haven't seen in forever running around doing random shit.. I never have crazy fantasy world dreams.
>>
>>17914500
>can't be arsed to check the first page
>Pot

I suggest you stop smoking it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.