[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys have any scary stories from Ireland?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: doot.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
doot.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
Do you guys have any scary stories from Ireland?
>>
>OP couldn't be bothered to find even a vaguely Irish image to start his thread, wants YOU to go find Irish folklore for him and bring it back here as he sits on his ass eating Cheetos, waiting.
>>
Nearly got attacked by a junkie on O'Connell street once
>>
http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/celtic/ctexts/p02.html

Bíodh lá maith agat!
>>
doesn't halloween come from ireland?
>>
Have camping story, and one from a ritual in Hellfire club. If there's interest..
>>
There once was a man from Dublin
Who wanted his friends wife's muffin
They lay in the bare
With the muffin they share
Then they get to pumpin
In comes her husband Larry
Tall as an oak and hairy
Walks right over and shows them his clover
Then says "I got a nice pie for sharing"
The man from Dublin grew weary
For muffin and pie he loved dearly
He grabbed larrys thighs and put in side then declared he could see clearly.
Now he's a cuck like the rest with muffin and pie on his chest
So goes the story of the Dublin mans glory of a cuckholding life for the best
>>
>>17913279
Hi Ryan
>>
>>17913279
This is kind of weird but it never went anywhere. Found giant boot prints in county cavan once. Giant boot prints. Like. large as your forearm. I don't know whats weirder, that some big footed thing was lurching around or that someone made shoes for it.
>>
>>17915969
Some people have size 20 feet
www.2bigfeet.com/mens_size_20.php
>>
>>17915969
My foot is as big as my forearm.
>>
>>17915969
Are you a leprachaun?
>>
File: Goat_man_of_Ireland.jpg (6 KB, 176x257) Image search: [Google]
Goat_man_of_Ireland.jpg
6 KB, 176x257
This terrifying gobshite.
Legend has it that he's so scary, they had to dub his voice with an actor's for decades.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.