[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Third Eye Stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 17ov43xsq0zegpng.png (411 KB, 636x501) Image search: [Google]
17ov43xsq0zegpng.png
411 KB, 636x501
I have a theory about the 'third eye', the pineal gland.
It's a high epiphany, so feel free to discredit me.

When you're pineal gland 'awakens', or your third eye 'opens', your pineal gland will start to 'see' the neurons flashing in your brain.

And through whatever reason, when you focus on it, the neurons will form into an image, or your brain will perceive it as one.

For example, when I'm trying to astral project, I start to see flashing lights and streams of color behind my eyelids.

I'm supposin' that when you astral project, the neurons are just producing a pattern of where you're at.

If you wanna get more mystical about it, you could say that since it's looking inside of you, in your brain, you could be looking at the macrocosm through some sort of 'the universe is in you' stuff.

/high
>>
>>17913197
Cool theory, but the difference between dreaming and astral projecting is so grand that you can only assume that the latter is truly experiencing the external. After all, you literally feel yourself being pulled out of your body. In a sense though, you are right. I doubt you "see" the neurons in your brain firing, but the third eye is what allows you to visualize images with your eyes closed.
>>
>>17913197
>>17913212

just
>>
>>17913197
>>17913212
>>17913216

do
>>
>>17913197
>>17913212
>>17913216
>>17913220

drugs
>>
You don't even know what neutrons are you dumb-high mother fucker.
>>
>>17913397

i think he actually might, but i can't be too sure. i'd like to hear more of what he has to say.
>>
File: 1468185540034.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1468185540034.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
there is such a thing as a natural order ordained by god. women need a man, and a man needs a king, and a king needs a god. it is the nature of women to be unsatisfied and if they are allowed to believe that they can simply wander off and find 'greener pastures' they will become miserable nomads. it is for this reason that they must be controlled, as humans without agency. both for the prosperity and continuity of 'camelot' and for their own sake. exceptions can be acknowledged when the rule is unquestioned. islam has no place in camelot. they are a savage death cult of pedophiles, homosexuals, murderers, and assassins. they will never not be our enemy. deus vulte. the worthy may be allowed into our castle, but on the strict oath of loyalty to the king, and the god who has appointed the king. there is nothing wrong with the homeless, and indeed it is laudable to give them alms, as the prophets and christ himself were homelss, 'one never knows when one entertains angels in their midst'. of what shame is it to sleep on the ground, and to subsist on bitter roots and charity? not few have been saved this way. the american experiment was perhaps the greatest ever conducted - to see truly if men could live free, ruled by none. the results are in. only those fit to rule can live freely without rule. only those ready to obey the rule of their superiors can live free but from the oppression of those miscreants whom the king would otherwise protect them. and those neither fit to rule or to live as freemen under the king, the wicked and iniquitous, multiply rapidly and as vermin prey on one another. when the trumpets of armageddon sound, the king under the mountain will awake, and the dragon of christ will cross the land from east to west. then will the blasphemers and idolators tremble. and then will the righteous march with banners. for they serve the king of peace, whose sword is terrible.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.