[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tired of this art bell shit. Going to make my own podcast. Want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1468316189612.jpg (109 KB, 1042x690) Image search: [Google]
1468316189612.jpg
109 KB, 1042x690
Tired of this art bell shit. Going to make my own podcast. Want to talk to real people who had real weird things happen to them. I need a few things though. Need theme music. You will be credited. Also need topics. So,

What kind of /x/ related stuff do you want to hear about?
>>
File: 4946183.jpg (184 KB, 1083x812) Image search: [Google]
4946183.jpg
184 KB, 1083x812
>need a few things
>Need theme music.
>need topics.
>>
feel free to use my stuff - https://soundcloud.com/nmercurio09
>>
>>17911739
I live in New England and have a recording of an unidentified creature that my friend and I encounter hiking. It sounds like a cross between a frog/bird/electrical arc. Could also supply background/cut sequence music since another anon posted theme already. What's your email?
>>
>>17911781
Thanks

>>17911772
I have a few topics I want to talk about but I'm making this as an alternative to the drama bs. Where we actually talk about paranormal. But paranormal is a broad category
>>
>>17911798
[email protected]

Let me see what equipment I have. Might be able to get you on the show
>>
Skinwalkers
>>
>>17911874
Op here.

Fucking right. This gives me the willies. I am going to be proving/ disproving local legends and hauntings
>>
>>17911739
>Also need topics. So,
>What kind of /x/ related stuff do you want to hear about?
I have a topic for U in the conspiracy realm.
"was aldousburbank involved in creating Art's stalker and did the witch Heather was on it as well"
was magic and oujia board used to get Art to quit the show?
>>
>>17912157

I do not want to associate myself with that fuckary. I just miss the nostalgia of being scared and alone listening o spooky shit.

She did do it though. It's all for show and she's going to have to deal with it later down the road
>>
>>17911940
your idea sounds like a dime a dozen shows that already exist
you don't even have good radio voice
>>
Well, if anyone is still lurker.

I am going to be able to podcast. If this thread hasn't 404'd by the time I get my first cast up, I'll post in this thread. If not, new thread. Also, i am using anon's music.
>>
>>17912209
No, I don't
>>
>>17912226
yes, you don't do
>>
>>17911739
Hey, I will be emailing you in the next few hours. I've had all kinds of messed up paranormal events in my life. Willing to share them :)
>>
>>17912236
Cool thank you.>>17912236
>>
Will you podcast every night and will you quit before you start.
>>
>>17912250
I was thinking weekly to start but I want to go every night
>>
>>17912258
what day of the week and at what time and how long your podcast will be
>>
>>17912272
Haven't worked out details. Trying to figure out a good name and how long. It's going to be between 10 pm and 12 am central time, probably Mondays or Wednesday.
>>
>>17912286
>Trying to figure out a good name
>>17911739
>Want to talk to real people who had real weird things happen to them.

"Weird Things Show"
>>
>>17912286
>and how long
1 hour is too short
2 hours is great
>>
>>17911739
Where do we send money ?
>>
>>17911739
Do you have a stalker yet ?
Are you male, or the other sexual thing
>>
>>17911739
one last thing
when Heather finds out about your podcast she will shave her pussy and will do magic witch pussy farts to get your podcast sabotaged.
same like she did to Amy's show
>>
Greg newkirk used to post here back in the day, maybe he will throw you a bone. He was really entertaining on euphomet. Your show better be good
>>
>>17912396
Thanks

>>17912420
Not asking for money. Am going to set up a budget for better equipment though.

>>17912464
I'm not scared of Heather.
>>
>>17912509
I am going to do my best to make it good. Kinda lame but I am making a list of everything /x/ related I can think of. Each topic gets a number and I'm going to draw it out of a water jug. Ill post the link when I set it up. Got to download anons music and finish my list.
>>
>>17912448
Not yet. We will talk to them too. Call it our stalker episode. How people felt being/partaking in stalking
>>
>>17911739
You can use my "remix" of Annette Hanshaw's "Ain't Cha."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkG5ShQLov4
>>
>>17912793
>Not asking for money. Am going to set up a budget for better equipment though
So are you asking for money or you don't.
Makes me sick when people have their dreams and asking others to finance them.
And you now admitted you will be begging for money for a better equipment. Fuck you

Like Mr.Fidget last night on gabcast was asking for donations to help him to move out of California to Oregon.Fuck you Mr. Fidget

Overall that was the worst gabcast episode fucking ever for other reasons as well.
>>
look at fucking Amy and her show (no)show.
she begged people for money so she can buy herself an air conditioning unit because it was getting too hot in her studio.
people donated $400 and now she said that she will not be doing show 5 days a week as originally she said but now only 3 days a week.

what a fucking joke
>>
>>17912878
Thanks

>>17913116
You obviously did not read that.

I did not say give me money. I said I would be budgeting to purchase new equipment. I assumed that the statement made it apparent I would be funding this through my own funds.

>>17913168
I don't believe in that kind of shit. Really, at this point it's fairly low budget. Using what I have and hopefully when I get a little saved up buy better equipment.

All I ask is for feedback other than host is a fag. Like, 'if host didn't sound like a fag, I would enjoy this more.'
>>
>>17911739
How about a discussion on Western Shamanism?
>>
I mean, a trip through the catalog ought to provide a decent topics list. But I advise against skinwalkers as /x/ created them. I think demons, haunting, stories of vague spoopy stuff, disappearances, etc. could be a good start. Be sure to post when you get that podcast up.
>>
>"Welcome to"
*wheeeeze*
>"late night /x/ podcast"
*eats snickers*
>"where we talk about all things para paran paranordle"
*mini-stroke*

Sounds exciting.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.