[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dan Aykroyd Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Dan Aykroyd.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Dan Aykroyd.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
He seems to be the quintessential /x/phile if you ask me.

What does /x/ think of him?

Is he a nut? or is he enlightened?
>>
He's cool. I like listening to him talk about paranormal phenomenons.
>>
>>17911640 Got anything of his that might redpill me about paranormal stuff? I wanna believe.
>>
>>17911648
This isn't really "red pilled" but this is something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOylXaO8V8A
>>
He's really fucking cool. Got to chill with him a few times when I lived in Winchester, VA. He has a house out that way and rides around on his fire truck during apple blossom then hangs out with the locals.

Definitely my second favorite celebrity I've hung out with (Bruce Campbell is #1)
>>
>>17911667
>Dan Aykroyd talking about aliens for an hour and a half
Fuck yeah, I'll watch.
>>
>>17911622
Years ago I saw some "Mikes mondo video" thing. It was bizarre fucks the odd in film form. I have no clue what it was supposed to accomplish but there was a part where dan akyrod talked about his Web toes.. he said you would never forget that he has Web toes.. I didnt. Also the part about "cat swimming school" cracked me up
>>
>>17911622
Ghostbusters /x/ references before /x/ existed
>Sumerian, Babylonian cults
>ectoplasm
>correlating menstrual cycles with telekinesis (black magik shit, he knew about this)
>unlicensed nuclear particle accelerators to capture ghosts
>Tunguska blast
>Carpathian demonic spirit

Coneheads was the shit (in its own way, the daughter was hot as fuck)
Crystal skull-style glass vodka bottle
Yes, Aykroyd is based

Yes, Harold Ramis co-wrote Ghostbusters but I think he more or less filled in the polished, comic elements and Dan plied him with all his /x/ knowledge.

He's the only autist that I'd actually like to hang out with.
>>
>>17911753
You hung out with Bruce Campbell? Ho was that?
>>
>>17912913
How*
>>
I think he based ghost busters off his brother. He was a ghost hunter before ghost hunting was cool.
>>
>>17912686
>Yes, Harold Ramis co-wrote Ghostbusters but I think he more or less filled in the polished, comic elements and Dan plied him with all his /x/ knowledge.
My understanding is that Akroyd wrote the entire draft as a passion project, and Ramis came along and made it not total shit.
So most, if not all, of the concepts and occult information came directly from Dan.
>>
>hear abot crystal skull vokda
>handcrafted by mr ghost buster himself
>luxurious skull bottle
>decide to go get some to get drunk up on
>see that it costs MEGABUX
>fugg u old ghost nerd man lmao :D
>>
File: mive8mkWss1rj7luco1_400.jpg (101 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
mive8mkWss1rj7luco1_400.jpg
101 KB, 400x380
>>17911622
He's a legend. Played an alien for years on SNL but had no qualms admitting he believes in UFOs, but he went beyond saying he "believes" and made documentaries exposing the evidence. A true G who doesn't care what people think of him being into the paranormal.

Next to Ghostbusters one of my favorite movies as kid was Coneheads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXkFgmQ2O-Q
>>
>>17914442
>>see that it costs MEGABUX
>>fugg u old ghost nerd man lmao :D

it's only about 50 bucks US. what sort of rot gut slav vodka are you used to?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.