[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There has been this creepy black shadow thing around...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: black-mists-ghosts-122013zz.jpg (2 KB, 128x120) Image search: [Google]
black-mists-ghosts-122013zz.jpg
2 KB, 128x120
Alright, so I did a bit of research and I haven't come up with much. I've seen this thing that looks like a black shadow person and I don't know what it is. There is no face, and it has attempted what I can only describe as swallowing me in darkness. I have come to conclude that it is probably an entity of some sort, and would appreciate any information on it. It looks similar to the thing in the picture.
>>
>>17911415
i love you and you're going to be ok, the next time you can go outside and just look at the sky, watch the sunset/rise, it's only getting dark so you'll be able to see/feel the light when it passes you. follow that light
>>
I don't quite understand but thanks...?
>>
File: FROGFEEL2.png (65 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
FROGFEEL2.png
65 KB, 500x382
pepe hopes and wills things to get better because he really fucking cares about your relatable feels, he's been there dude
>>
Your flucked
>>
File: Shadow person.jpg (11 KB, 176x244) Image search: [Google]
Shadow person.jpg
11 KB, 176x244
Was it like a shadow person? People often report seeing shadow people passively watching them as they work, go to sleep, etc. I would recommend looking for shadow people threads in the archives.
>>
>>17912027
I'd like to add that this sounds more aggressive than I've seen in other shadow people stories/experiences
>>
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
>>
>>17911415
what "it" do?
>>
Other than the one time it looked like it tried to consume everything, it just stands, usually in the corner of my eye. Usually there's a popping sound when it appears, in case that's relevant.
>>
File: 1464691390950.jpg (26 KB, 194x166) Image search: [Google]
1464691390950.jpg
26 KB, 194x166
>>17911415
Like this...?
>>
Yeah, a bit.
>>
File: 28810.png (96 KB, 432x360) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96 KB, 432x360
>>
I'm going to try to get a picture of it, I'll post it when I do.
>>
Until then, this is all the info I have,
>>
I'm gonna boost this and see if anyone has any tips on getting rid of it.
>>
>>17911415
Have you been depressed, afraid, or anxious? These things like to latch onto negativity. Try smudging the place with sage with all your windows/doors open. They like hanging out in empty rooms.
>>
The empty room thing explains it's obsession with my room. And yeah, a bit afraid. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>17912517
Wish I could help more but you haven't really explained anything of significance. Like when you started seeing it, what times, etc.
>>
I started seeing it a couple days ago, usually around 5 or 5:30
>>
In the morning
>>
File: Portrait_alexander_insane.jpg (1 MB, 1554x2107) Image search: [Google]
Portrait_alexander_insane.jpg
1 MB, 1554x2107
Daniel?
>>
....who?
>>
>>17911415
Im thinking here lies the best explanation to your experience, my friend: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-plasma-beings-and-etheric-entities.html
>>
alright, thanks
>>
File: 1468111864764.jpg (355 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
1468111864764.jpg
355 KB, 1500x750
sleep paralysis probs
>>
>>17911415
I think you could call them fear-eaters, they usually appear when you are scared or in a situation of stress and depression

i had them for some time

they are not dangerous, at least not all of them

turn your life around or become emotianally stronger and youll be fine
>>
>>17912477
If trips you'll be rid of it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.