[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satanic cults and orders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: ona.jpg (97 KB, 565x565) Image search: [Google]
ona.jpg
97 KB, 565x565
So I've read some stuff about couple of satanic cults and societies, Order of 9 Angles and the good old meme Anton LaVey satanic church whatever. Are there any actual good reads regarding this topic? I do understand this is mostly for the edgy fuccbois, yet it still captures my interest.

Websites, pdfs etc.are welcome.
>>
>>17911014
I don't know if this helps at all, but this was on another post. http://www.henrymakow.com/how_well_do_you_know.html

sounds bias though, but maybe a reason you don't here about them much is because the ones today like to keep things to themselves.

>>
xeper.org
>>
bump for interest
more serious santanic shit is pretty interesting
>>
Read the story of Jon Nödvändigt
>>
>>17911217
Jon Nödveidt

Le autocorrect xdd
>>
https://bloodtempel.wordpress.com/
>>
>>17911217
The guy from Dissection? Read that story quite a while ago, wasn't that fascinating.
>>
>>17911217

Pretty fucking boring as far as black metal goes even if all the famous stories are not satanic or bullshit.

The dude from Silencer is probably the most interesting even if everything's bullshit.

But like 99 percent of black metal musicians aren't actually satanists.
>>
I'm a Satanist. Satanic cults and secret societies are bullshit. Order of 9 is bullshit. Most of them are bullshit, just like the secular religions, following the same patterns of digression. There is literally nothing of interest to read about Satanism. LaVey was a meme, sure, but the shit that inspired him is the shit to read.
>>
I'm worried the instagram user @yandere.exe is tormented by satan. What do I do?
>>
http://www.thesectofthehornedgod.com/

You won't find details of how these people run child trafficking OP or stuff like that. The only sort of concrete detail (read rumor) after many years of following these things came from Max Spiers. He said that Satanists trade human blood on the black market. And that's pretty much it, it's on the black market. It is derived from ritual abuse. It's special not only because it's human blood but it allegedly contains all the hormones that are released in the blood when the person undergoes severe trauma and feels intense fear. Then this blood can give the person who consumes it a high. Actually I remembered another one but it's too graphic.

Does anyone ever notice how the word "nap" is "pan" backwards?

"I'm going to go take a Pan." hmm
>>
>>17915169
Satanists don't traffic children or trade human blood on the black market.
>>
>>17915499
that's an unconfirmed rumor. You wouldn't know either way and nor does he. I'd bet that there is some truth to it.`
>>
>>17915588
You've misunderstood me. Read what I typed literally.
>>
>>17915647
Do you mean that they have minions to do that who are not themselves satanists?
>>
>>17915169
>I'm going to go take a Pan
Pan is a beer where I come from, so...
>>
>>17912761
Everything this anon says is true. Satanic panic and cults are silly bullshit.
>>
>>17915169
>http://www.thesectofthehornedgod.com/
This actually seems pretty neat. Less like a cult and more like a legitimate knowledge-based institution
>>
>>17915665
No. To be a Satanist, and at the same time traffic children and/or trade human blood on the black market would be a contradiction. Do you understand now?
>>
>>17915707

It's just another scam.
>>
>>17915675
Really? In many parts of the world it means "bread." I wonder if that's related, on account of yeast.
>>
>>17915709
Low level edgelords who gather around churches and shout obscenities wouldn't do that, no. There are chapters in satanic literature about the sanctity of life and value of children, but that means little to me. People in the higher echelons, intelligence, military, etc. are the ones to look out for. People like Michael Aquino, he was involved in a satanic ritual murder that even reached the news. Besides, didn't Aleister Crowley say

>"For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim."
>But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is the best.

According to Bill Cooper, around 4,000 children (or "people" I don't remember exactly) are ritually murdered annually in the US by the elite. Ted Gunderson managed to shed some light on the operations if you want to take a look.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>17915675
btw I'm referring to the Greek god Pan, which is linked by many researchers with Satan.

Also, I looked up some more words that begin with "pan". I'm aware that it means "all inclusive" but I'm just curious. Maybe there is a connection with the Greek God, maybe there isn't.

>Pangaea; Pan + Gaia = the mother of Pan; Pan's planet
>pandemonium; Pan and his demons as a single force
>>The great hall or council chamber of demons or evil spirits.
>>An utterly lawless, riotous place or assemblage

>pandora; wow that's complicated I should look into that later

These are the most interesting ones I could think of. Still there's:

>panorama
>pansexual
>pantheism
>pandemic

and countless others, take your pick

http://www.morewords.com/contains/pan/
>>
>>17916937
>pandora; wow that's complicated I should look into that later

it's really not. since theodora for example, means gift of god, or god's gift, it makes sense that pandora means all gifts or gifts from all.
especially if you know the myth.

your connecting all these words with the god Pan on the other hand, makes no sense.
>>
File: joostspookedextreme.webm (782 KB, 270x354) Image search: [Google]
joostspookedextreme.webm
782 KB, 270x354
>>17917438
I'm fine with that.

>Sir James Matthew Barrie, 1st Baronet, OM was a Scottish novelist and playwright, best remembered today as the creator of Peter Pan.

>Barrie also had friendships with other children, both before he met the Davies boys and after they had grown up, and there has since been speculation that Barrie was a paedophile.[29][30] One source for the speculation is a scene in the novel The Little White Bird, in which the protagonist helps a small boy undress for bed, and at the boy's request they sleep in the same bed.

>The statue of Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens, erected secretly overnight for May Morning in 1912, was supposed to be modelled upon old photographs of Michael dressed as the character.
>However, the sculptor, Sir George Frampton, used a different child as a model, leaving Barrie disappointed with the result. "It doesn't show the devil in Peter", he said.[6]
Interesting choice of words.

And then I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w3enOeAMv8
>>
>>17916875
Bill Cooper and Ted Gunderson are incompetent shits who clearly are making shit up to make a name for themselves. Good job not being able to think for yourself or make informed individual decisions.
>>
>>17911219
Yo this guy is great. Thanks anon
>>
>>17916937
Pandora was a goddess.
>>
>>17915723
After watching the videos myself I came to the conclusion it's not a scam.
The leader says a lot of things that are reasonable and logical, but he's not adding anything new to the discussion rather than rehashing Anton LaVey minus the magic talk. While it's refreshing to see a Satanic sect that isn't a bunch of whiny SJWs or boring fat people that like to fuck this "Thomas Leroy" still sounds like a total smuglord, literally the alt-right equivalent of Satanism.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.