[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I (temporarily) alter my consciousness without the usage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: fifth world.gif (1 MB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
fifth world.gif
1 MB, 500x446
How do I (temporarily) alter my consciousness without the usage of physical drugs, alcohol or sleep?
>>
>>17909670
Genius
>>
Waterboarding.
>>
Isolation tank
>>
File: x_same_shit_everyday.jpg (44 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
x_same_shit_everyday.jpg
44 KB, 750x600
>>17909667
Lurk this board 24 hours, it will alter your consciousness.
>>
>>17909680
this, I think I broke the barrier already, goodbye denver
>>
>>17909667
>Alter consciousness without drugs, alcohol, or sleep

The only natural method I know of is fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
>>
>>17909667
Stay up for 3 to 4 days straight and start hallucinating.
>>
>>17909667
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
>>
File: fap_fap_fap.gif (277 KB, 613x626) Image search: [Google]
fap_fap_fap.gif
277 KB, 613x626
>>17909774
>>17909777
>>
>>17909670
this
>>
>>17909667
Halves ping-pong ball over the eyes and static from a radio or something, after a few minutes you'll experience some hallucinations (varies from person to person, can include seeing faces/shapes and hearing things)
Your brain is so hopelessly addicted to stimulation that it will start making shit up if deprived of input for long enough.
>>
>>17909670
>>17909678

these two are good.
>>
>>17909777
go back to /b/
>>
>>17909667
Hold bat on ground; put forehead on bat; scootch around bat in circles 25 times, altered consciousness ensues.

Or roll down hill.
>>
meditation
sleep deprivation
fapping
exhaustion
migraine
>>
A few weeks of loving kindness 1-2 times a day or ohm mantra chanting 1-2x a day gets me very high, closest (yet still distinct) to low level versions of MDMA or LSD/DMT (never pushed it far enough to consider which it's closer to). Less bodily present for Ohm.
>>
>>17909667
ok what your going to want to do may sound simple but requires about a week of doing these things and similar type things

brush your teeth with the hand you normally dont brush them with for a week. listen to music you dont listen to. it doesnt have to be genres you dont like but simply music you didnt hear before the week you start this

if you have a fixed time you wake and sleep change it by 1 hour forwards if not then set sleep and wake times

same for meals if you do not have fixed times you eat 3 meals set them andf if you do change them by 30 minute to a hour forwards or backwards

if you have shows you normally watch do not watch them for this week

whats the point? you are retraining your brain to be in malleable mode. short term affects are simply exercising your brain a little but your also augmenting your mental state. you will be able to pick things up slightly faster but will also be more impressionable

its caused by abnormal activity in the brain causing your neural network to grow
>>
>>17909776
not true, i was up for 6 days once and did not have a single hallucination.
>>
>>17910005
This is a horrible explanation of the Ganzfeld Experiment.
>>
Live with someone who triggers you and Isolate yourself from everyone else. Eventually you'll hit several altered states as a defense mechanism.
>>
>>17910665
Bull fucking shit. I did two full days and saw shit. slight shadows in the corner of my eye. I didnt start seeing unicorns or shit if thats what youre wanting.
>>
>>17910929
i honestly only did it because i wanted to catch up on some tv shows and stuff on vacation with my relatives, so i stayed up late in order to be able to do that and go out and do shit with them.
>>
>>17910929
hey anon

yeah I stayed up about 3 days and started seeing some strange shit

I was lying on my bed then I turned over and there was a face looking back at me I jumped up then it was gone

this is when I was about 16 or so

never stayed up so long ever again

now days i even feel like a whole day is a long time to stay up im 28 currently
>>
>>17909667

baseball bat
>>
>>17909667
drugs.
>>
I once stayed up for a whole week and didn't get any hallucinations. Or at least any hallucinations
you could tell where hallucinations.
>>17909776
>>
>>17910665
It's the obligatory
>my anecdotal outlying experience completely disproves the rule
post!
>>
>>17909672
>>17909869
what did he say
>>
>>17911878
I might tell you, but then we all would get banned.
>>
>>17909667
Don't sleep
>>
>>17910665
I was up for two days doing very mentally stimulating activity and my thoughts were as loud as if they were in the room with me. It was very concerning, considering they were voices that didn't sound like English. I didn't have any visual hallucinations but auditory ones were almost nonstop
>>
>>17910665
If I stay up for too long, I get heavy visual hallucinations. They're subtle but they're plentiful. Albeit this happened after I took NBOMe
>>
>>17912713
I've been in quite a few holes on 2ci
[spoiler] a few psychotic episodes too [/spoiler]
>>
Serious answer for OP: controlled breathing. There's guides out there for it. I can vouch, did it for a couple weeks one time. I had to stop because I was couldn't be on a different state than everyone at work forever. I was extremely focused, zero anxiety, felt pretty right.

>>17909680
So nice of the artist to give a politically correct, multicultural human centipede!
>>
File: url.jpg (24 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
24 KB, 221x228
>>17909667
Your brain is A LOT stronger than any drug on this world.

Just look at near dead experiences, DMT makes you believe that what you see is "real"

What even is reality ?
Reality is electrical impulse, your senses send these impulses into your brain, and your brain translate them.

So how do you alter your reality using the DMT in your brain ?
I have to say, the simplest way is sleep
and the hard way is meditation
>>
>>17910665
It's literally impossible to stay awake for 6 days without the aid of any drugs and that includes caffeine, let alone 2 straight days. OP says minus drugs. He'll fall asleep before hallucinating.
>>
>>17909667
Jesus Christ, OP.
>>
>>17913375
Only thing that sucks about dreaming is that you always feel like a retard after you wake up. The things you did in your dreams don't make much sense. It's like you're half there, conscious-wise.
The only exception are lucid dreams when you're fully aware but even when you're fully aware you stress about waking up too much.

When you take psychedelics you're wide awake and just enjoy the ride because you have no choice. Your consciousness actually expands instead of deflating like it does in dreams.

Some people swear by meditation will trip you out but some people just aren't suited for it.

Ayahuasca, shrooms, lsd, (fuck PCP or datura seeds), acid, peyote are really your best options and are quite safe granted you have a sitter with you. The puking part is normal and nothing to be worried about. Whenever you get dizzy your brain just thinks you're being poisoned so it automatically makes you expel the contents of your stomach.
>>
>>17912527
Come on anon, live a little.
>>
>>17909667
Meditation
>>
>>17909678
>>17916194
These

Or do a dark retreat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_retreat
>>
listen to trance music and smash ur fists into ur eyeballs for fireworks
>>
>>17910780
>In a typical ganzfeld experiment, a "receiver" is placed in a room relaxing in a comfortable chair with halved ping-pong balls over the eyes, having a red light shone on them. The receiver also wears a set of headphones through which white or pink noise (static) is played.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganzfeld_experiment
>>
In-depth analysis of your own thoughts and internal experiences.

Non-stop repetitive singing for hours until it has a "life of its own" and sweeps you along like a river.
>>
>>17909667
Just browse this board 24/7.
>>
>>17909667
Become insane?
>>
>>17916241
lol
>>
>>17916180
He said.... tuna
>>
>>17913219
How do you do it and for how long? What are some good guides?
>>
>>17909667
Try angering a mind control gang.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.