[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that someone can predict their death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1464912471630.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1464912471630.gif
2 MB, 540x540
Do you think that someone can predict their death?
>>
>>17909412

Easily.
>>
If they are going kill themselves...
>>
Yes.
I know down to the second when I will die.
>>
>>17909412
Yeah, if I jump out of a plane without a parachute I predict I will die when I hit the ground
>>
>>17909425
you know some people fail to do so... are you saying those who do are phony?
>>
David Bowie did! He was dead-on too (no pun intended).
>>
File: magic 8 ball.jpg (110 KB, 750x629) Image search: [Google]
magic 8 ball.jpg
110 KB, 750x629
>>
>>17909412
My grandfather was talking about what's gonna happen when he die. He died two weeks later. He also wanted to say goodbye to the rest of family. Basically, just talking about death.
>>
>>17909991
when
>>
>>17909412
no
>>
I was thinking about this one day and the number 86 popped into my head. So I figured that's the age.
>>
File: dankstimpy.jpg (2 KB, 108x94) Image search: [Google]
dankstimpy.jpg
2 KB, 108x94
>>17909412
Yeah, if they plan on committing suicide...

liek cum on ppl
>>
If someone was messing around with a live, rusty grenade, I'd predict that they won't exactly live to be 100,
Unless they're already 100, in which case I'd be impressed
>>
My great grandma predicted her death from cancer. Also my mom's friend died suddenly a few years ago and before she went, she had the urge to tell my mother how much of a good friend she is and that she loves her.
>>
>>17910227
I'm curious: During that time, did he start talking sort of like he was going on a trip instead of dying? Saying things like "When I leave" or talking about people coming to pick him up? I've heard that tends to happen with people in that situation.
>>
Maybe this guy

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1128631/amjad-sabris-final-prayer/

>invited to tv station
>sings kawalli(prayer song)
>"When I anguish in my gloomy grave, please come to my rescue O’ Prophet (pbuh). Enlighten my eternal abode O’ Light of God (pbuh).
Please allow me to catch a glimpse of your (PBUH) face when I am about to die"
>"Please accept my prayers O’ the resident of the green dome [Khizra]. Please allow me to catch a glimpse of Your (pbuh) face when I am about to die."
>hours later shot dead in his car
>>
>>17910236
The exact time is kind of a personal thing, but it's about 50 years from now.
>>
Yes, I predict a 100% chance I will die at some point.

This statement is a fact.

There! I predicted my own death
>>
>>17909412
>Do you think that someone can predict their death?

anon says: tomorrow i'll die
anon commits suicide the next day
anon predicted his own death
>>
>>17909412
you should talk to this guy >>17912953
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.