[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice /x/ For a while now I've been having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: clive-burrows2.jpg (109 KB, 616x850) Image search: [Google]
clive-burrows2.jpg
109 KB, 616x850
I need some advice /x/

For a while now I've been having odd feelings that I am not really me.

Sometimes when I look in the mirror I see myself, but I feel like it's not me I'm looking at. I look at my hands and they don't feel like my hands, like the body I am in is not really mine.

It feels like I'm watching a movie of someone else's life and It's really starting to freak me out.

This feeling only really started after I had an encounter with an entity 2 years ago in my room at night. The being seemingly merged with my body while I lay in bed. It reached it's hands into my back in a similar manner as in this image, but rather than my lower back it was my upper back much closer to my shoulders. occasionally I feel sensations in the places it inserted it's hands.

What exactly happened to me that night?

should I try hypnotic regression or something?
>>
>>17909131
>hypnotic regression or something?
No, you can already clearly remember what happened. There's no suppressed memories here.

It was a fragment of my mind. You can ignore it. I have no natural presence so it's not like you're possessed by any something or anything like that.
>>
File: 1454898918450.gif (225 KB, 499x427) Image search: [Google]
1454898918450.gif
225 KB, 499x427
>>17909146

>my

>I

it's as if you are trying to imply it was you
>>
File: 1467845408079.jpg (20 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1467845408079.jpg
20 KB, 480x320
nah you are just a giant fag
>>
>>17909153
Technically yes, technically no. I have a moderately expansive consciousness.
>>
>>17909155
nice to know

>>17909169
nice bullshitting
>>
>>17909175
Well shit man. You're the one with the void wraith making you feel disassociated from your body. It's not my fault you fucked your mind over when mine crept in.
>>
>>17909131
Was it your father, your uncle, a weird neighbor?! You probably had a close encounter and half of it is a repressed memory.

The lower half, that is, ayyyy.
>>
This is called 'depersonalizion" a delusion recogonzed in the psych community as fairly common. can come and go, and can be a fore-runner of a psychological snap. please talk to your psychologist about this.
>>
>>17909201
He doesn't sound very distressed by it.
>>
>>17909195

>Was it your father, your uncle, a weird neighbor?!

it was female and spoke to me telepathically so no

>>17909201
I've read into this and it can be cause by psychological trauma.

I've had many strange experiences over the years. many horrifying cases of "sleep paralysis". This might be a side effect of those experiences.

>>17909204
on the contrary I feel a little nervous about it. But for the past two or so years it feels as if my emotions have been slowly fading or are being suppressed or watered down. Every once in a while I have an emotional upset that happens for no real apparent reason.

Again probably a symptom of some emotional trauma.
>>
>>17909214
Can you remember any of the telepathic dialogue? Did you consent to this?
>>
File: back.png (82 KB, 493x712) Image search: [Google]
back.png
82 KB, 493x712
>>17909229
It told me not to be afraid

I asked to see it's face but it just ignored me and instructed me to roll over on my side which I did.

then it reached into my back as I stated earlier and began to "merge" with me. First it's hands started moving inside me and then the rest of it's body lined up with mine.

it's arms went into my arms. And I could feel it's waist enter mine. I distinctly remember the waist being really skinny compared to my own, and I'm a skinny guy.

after that I got nervous and shook around. I woke up the next day like it never happened. It definitely was not a dream though. That much I'm sure of. There weren't any noticeable discrepancies that you would normally have in a dream (rooms being larger then they really are, furniture being in different places than in real life, etc)
>>
>>17909397
projecting much?
>>
>>17909467
I know my own
>>
this sounds like depersonalization and derealization...etc look them up.
>>
>>17909131
This sounds scarily like the onset of schizophrenia. And I'm a big believer of the supernatural. Go see a priest, if he can't help I would really recommend going to see a psychitrist
>>
OP,

I echo what someone said on possible mental struggles. DESU I've suffered from recurring bouts of depression my entire life. I recommend getting some exorcise or focusing on a skill-based hobby you love.
>>
>>17909131
There is a pretty major energy portal around the shoulders at your back. If you are really relaxed and start sinking down into your body around that area it can open up the energy flow.

Its a very powerful place, and easy to open it up to contact with other entities in the spiritual planes. Ive had angels connect with the energy there and take me on inter dimensional travels. I think they start sending energy from their plane of existence and it flows into the brain and you start perceiving the other planes. Ive also interacted with ets that way and spirit guides. You can bias one way or another to interact with male or female entities. Its best to approach through your heart as you will be more in line with your souls goals and find nice beings to play with.

That energy is kundalini, you should look it up. You can learn to move and manipulate your awareness to remote view and stuff. Depersonalization is an issue to be sure, one I wish I had clear answers to. If you close your eyes in front of a mirror, you can start projecting an image of yourself inside your mind onto the mirror, and sort of experiment with perception that way. My latest theory is that we aren't adapted in our day to day lives to produce the proper neurochemicals to record these experiences into our bodies and minds so it just sort of stays disconnected from the body. Humans still have a ways to evolve I think, mostly in connecting the conscious and subconscious mind.
>>
>>17909618
Seems sometimes I can follow the energy down my body and sort of out the front chakras and start projecting and seeing the room while my eyes are still closed. Moving to the left brain area mentally speaking seems to have some sort of interior feminine light source. This one talks to me when I listen enough, and tells me profound spiritual truths. Sort of start drawing that energy up your body and wrap it around your forehead to power the telepathic centers at your temples and your third eye. Might be a good idea to ground a lot too. Lots of weird stuff will also start happening at your root chakra if you do stuff. I think this is to draw in more life force into your inner self and power the spiritual dna. Be careful connecting with externalized energies. Its really easy to find other beings and thoughtforms while walking around in the dark. Try not to get too paranoid about it though. Best bet is to create a balanced energy routine while moving your body as you do it. This harmonizes the esp with your mind and body. You are now a spiritual teenager. Good luck op.
>>
>>17909397
>pounding it , pounding it, pounding it.
[Smacking noises]
>>
>>17909516
>like the onset of schizophrenia
This isn't even remotely similar to Schizophrenic symptoms. Don't be an idiot.
>>17909618
Unclear memories are hard to access. Contextualization breeds higher memory function.
>>17909345
Straight to business. That sounds about right. Did the feeling of alienness in your own body start the next day?
>>
>>17909131
You had a spooky nightmare/sleep paralysis experience and in the back of your head want to make it into more than it is to fulfill a special snowflake drive that essentially everyone has. This coupled with probably some self image problems or just spending all your day on /x/ and 4chan can make you feel weirded out when you see yourself in the mirror, which is also a pretty normal thing for many people. It's not uncommon to look in the mirror and feel that it isn't really 'you'.

TL;DR you are a normal and generic human being
>>
You see your true self
>>
>>17909131
nahanhanahanahanahanahanahanhanah
this shits real

One night the exact same thing happened to me

I was laying in my bed watching tv when a dark shadowy figure came behind me and told me that she loved me and i shouldnt be afraid. After she said that I was unable to move and i felt indescribable sensation flow through my body. Since then nothing has really been the same, and i can surely relate to the emotions fading, everything just seems to be getting duller and duller. Ive been to a psychiatrist and ive talked about this, she said it was just my anxiety.

this fag aint lying.
>>
>>17909131
Was it the nightman?
>>
>>17909131
doesn't everyone get this?!
>>
>>17909131
salamanders, Pepe and other frogs, amphibians, reptiles are supposedly symbols of wands the tarot suit of inspiration https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-totem-power-animal-meanings/amphibians-reptiles/
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 5616x3744
>>17909131
Bro. Like a few others have said, this sounds like depersonalization. Look into it, and get help if you need to. I've had it myself.
Here's my advice to you- get out of this supernatural/conspiracy stuff until you fix yourself. It could be very detrimental to your psyche if your already dealing with depersonalization. Anxiety and paranoia are a motherfucker. Good luck
>>
File: FROG FEELS.png (146 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
FROG FEELS.png
146 KB, 500x462
>>17911357
>>17911357
>>17911357
>>
>>17909131

Nigga that's the subjective-objective dichotomy. You're mind is not some driver seat in your head with the eyes as windows. Your brain is encased in perpetual darkness and has never once seen light yet you live in a vivid light-filled world because all experience is actually quantified internally. We are on the outside looking in.
>>
File: pepes reasons to live.jpg (132 KB, 449x750) Image search: [Google]
pepes reasons to live.jpg
132 KB, 449x750
>>17911597
>>17911597
>>17911597
>>
>>17910597
>she said it was just my anxiety
Jung singlehandedly ruined the paranormal.
>>
File: ailmentPhotoNervousBreak.jpg (12 KB, 175x205) Image search: [Google]
ailmentPhotoNervousBreak.jpg
12 KB, 175x205
>>17909131
Dissociation?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociation_(psychology)
>>17909201
>>17909502
>>17911435
I think these are more specific, yeah, go with these. And I agree with the advice, asserting a likelihood of the supernatural before ruling out other possibilities may make it worse. Best to consult a psychologist.
>>
>>17911840
>Best to consult a psychologist.
On the other hand, if it is paranormal, dismissing it as psychological bullshit and signing up for chemical lobotomy isn't better at all.
>>
>>17909345

this is pretty disturbing shit.

and all you psychiatric fags can fuck off. He's sharing an experience, not asking for your input on what you think happened to him
>>
I think it can happen to anybody. Paranormal is hard to explain, and it it much harder to read about. There isn't enough factual information regarding OP's experience, But the idea that External entities controlling us isn't too far fetched. This is /x/ for fucks sake. We can take in to consideration that OP is disassociative, but I believe that the only evidence OP needs is the image and experience he had, That in all likelihood, scared the crap out of him.

But it makes me feel like OP is onto something. I remember some scary Unexplained shit when I was younger. I may have seen something similar to OP's pic. And that it's possible we can be possessed by something that is not visible. I was very young, maybe 3 or 4 when i saw a figure, about 6 1/2 feet walk into my room from my parents bedroom. It was skinny. grey but not Ayy lmao grey. more like, greenish grey. i can't say for sure if it had scales or any texture, but it was naked. no clothing at all. The skull was similar in shape to the diagram in OP's picture.

maybe its possible to be possessed and only partially aware of it. This thing may have been following me all my life and not even be aware until just now. I'm getting creepy feeling just typing this out.
>>
>>17912974
If it's only creepy when you bring it up, then the creepy comes from within.
>>
>>17912974 stay calm. If you have any friends invite them and do something and forget about that shit.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.