[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 720x720
I believe there may be a deity in reality and that it created a super computer matrix that guides us around like robots.

Anyone know how to get it to stop others from annoying me on purpose. I feel like the simulation/program controlling people arranges them to be annoying in several ways. Then it does effects as a way of confusing me.

Is it possible to disconnect from the matrix?
>>
Eh, if you know that's what it's doing, why not just relax and not get annoyed by shit?
>>
Yeah by kys
>>
>>17909040
>disconnect
Yes it's possible.

Truth be told I do it only because it's funny to see you post on /x/ about it. That Canada thread was funny as shit.
>>
>>17909060
How do I disconnect?

I can't stop myself from thinking stuff I don't want to think about so much.

I feel like the matrix is telepathically forcing me to think the same shit over and over to piss me off
>>
>>17909144
>How do I disconnect?
Stop thinking about it. That's all.
>>
>>17909052
That's like telling someone to not get mad as it murders your soul. My part in the story is basically getting screwed and being forced a part of scummy scrnarios.

It's like the idea of being forced into psychological bondage sex. Would you want to be a part of a story where a community diddle you then are like "hey dude, guess what, we're diddling people just like we did to you" taheehee!
Then spend everyday wanting to stop it but no one cares. As if the whole world dresses up like circus clowns and dances around giggling and joking about it.
>>
>>17909168
You're contextualizing society incorrectly. The real matrix isn't made up of people being connected to each other.
>>
Read "a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy", there it is that humans just belong to the computermatrix created to fond the question for the life, universe and everything
>>
>>17909040
You need to go to a forest get away from people for awhile your clairvoyant or that other shit. Anyway go to a forest and camp forma few nights minimal food but plenty of water hike deep into the forest and camp under a tree. Im not talking about walking for an hour and setting up camp im talking about 3-6 hour hike
>>
>>17909216
I already know the meaning of life. God feels others ruined everything about reality so it created everything and everyone to ruin others in every way you could ever imagine.
>>
>>17909252
In the original reality God had a goddess but others ruined her. This planet is the beginning of every souls journey into eternal suffering.
>>
>>17909252
>Read "a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy",
this
protip: the book isn't about the answer to life, the universe and everything)[spoiler] the answer is "42" [/spoiler]. but it will help you. and you'll laugh. Don't panic. The Earth is "mostly harmless".
>>
OP stupid af
>>
>>17909144
Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.
>>
>>17911161
The more you want to stop thinking about it, the more you think about it...

You all just lost the game.
>>
>>17911169
i love you
>>
>>17909040
Wait, So you want us to help you to do something in your fantasy?
How is that supposed to work?!
>>
>>17911169
What a coincidence, that's twice I lost today. But it's been so long I feel like we won
>>
File: feels you were feeling.jpg (104 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
feels you were feeling.jpg
104 KB, 500x330
>>17911257
>>17911257
>>17911257
>>
>>17909040
do you mean nature?
>>
Verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man be borne of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdome of God.
That which is borne of the flesh, is flesh, and that which is borne of the spirit, is spirit.
Marveile not that I saide unto thee, Ye must be borne againe.
The winde bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tel whence it commeth, and whither it goeth: So is eVery one that is borne of the Spirit.
Nicodemus answered, and said Unto him, How can these things be?
Jesus answered, and saide unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
Verily, verily I say unto thee, We speake that we doe know, and testifie that wee have seene; and yee receive not our witnesse.
If I have tolde you earthly things, and ye beleeve not: how shall ye beleeve if I tell you of heavenly things?
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but hee that came downe from heaven, even the Sonne of man which is in heaven.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wildernesse: even so must the Sonne of man be lifted up:
That whosoever beleeveth in him, should not perish, but have eternall life.
For God so loved þe world, that he gave his only begotten Sonne: that whosoever beleeveth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Sonne into the world to condemne the world: but that the world through him might be saved.
He that beleeveth on him, is not condemned: but hee that beleeveth not, is condemned already, because hee hath not beleeved in the Name of the onely begotten Sonne of God.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darknesse rather then light, because their deedes were evill.
For every one that doeth evill, hateth the light, neither commeth to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But hee that doeth trueth, commeth to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>>
File: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (385 KB, 1100x2127) Image search: [Google]
Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg
385 KB, 1100x2127
Blessed are the poore in spirit: for theirs is the kingdome of heaven.

Blessed are they that mourne: for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meeke: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which doe hunger and thirst after righteousnesse: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the mercifull: for they shall obtaine mercie.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall bee called the children of God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousnesse sake: for theirs is the kingdome of heaven.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shal say all manner of evill against you falsly for my sake.

Reioyce, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: For so persecuted they the Prophets which were before you.

Yee are the salt of the earth: But if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it bee salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be troden under foote of men.

Yee are the light of the world. A citie that is set on an hill, cannot be hid.

Neither doe men light a candle, and put it under a bushell: but on a candlesticke, and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good workes, and glorifie your father which is in heaven.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.