[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Luis Valley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
What the fuck. Quick question before I sleep, I had a strange thought about a trip I took last month to three different states. It was a memory of something I heard in the San Luis Valley.
The whole time I was there it had such a weird vibe, but I watched the stars all night from my tent and finally fell asleep, I awoke very early(about 4:30 or 5) compared to the other two people I was with and started hearing what sounded like bear growls. I was in a populated area of other people that had stopped their campers or set up tents for the night as it was a camp zone, but the grunts moved around in the morning and it sounded the EXACT same every time. I know it wasn't something big because they were very quiet compared to a bear but they were still loud enough to hear easily and when I got out I couldn't see anything. But it almost sounded like a machine how it was exact every time. Once I got out of the tent it was small enough or something as I couldn't see a damn thing in the huge patch of land it had moved to (it passed by my tent at one point very close into the land next to us) but I could hear it very easily. Any thoughts? Could a bunny make that kind of noise? Frog maybe? It had enough power there's just no way, and the fact that it got around so fast around the area. I know there wasn't more than one for it moved from one side of my tent to the other and stayed on that patch of land. As it got people started waking up of course it completely went away.
>>
A bear cub?
>>
>>17909011
I spend time in that area roughly once a year.

It's a strange place. Lots of UFOs and cattle mutilations. Blanca Peak and the surrounding areas are notorious for weird shit. And then there's Crestone.

All of this makes for some fun google-rabbithole journeys.

But yeah, a lot if bears and cougars too. Sounds like what you heard was a bear.
>>
No I know for a fact it wasn't a bear, it was very close to me at times, enough that I would see it and I suppose what you could describe as growling is whenever a bear gets very made and makes the loud stereotypical bear yell, but turned down enough that it sounded like someone playing it loudly from a small speaker or something lol, and it was something that would be 10 feet away from you, then 25 feet away in a flash, but kept in one area at a time. It was just odd, and reading about skin walkers made me remember it. I really think it may have been some sort of frog perhaps. In the early morning something did lean on the tent for a few seconds but I'm sure it was a rabbit or something. Oh and the land patch I'm talking about wasn't grassy, it was just rocks and dirt and sand, and the area it was in once i left the tent was not large at all.
>>
>>17909846
*close enough that I would've seen it
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.