[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did ghost mean by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 540x540
Not greentexting cuz I don't feel like it.

A few years ago I lifted what I thought was a cool cavalry sword from some neighbors who were giving shit away. It was a flashy, cumbersome piece of shit with no actual edge and I'm not sure what the point or origin of it was.

Anyways, so I lived with my mom and the thing got left downstairs in a bucket along with some umbrellas.
Today my mom said it randomly showed up in her closet, leaning against her things. Now we've had a teeny bit of paranormal activity in the house before but not in a way that would have us think of the house as actually haunted. My first thoughts were that it was the cleaning lady or just an act of sleepwalking. But it was just today, and it wasn't there this morning. No one was around to do it. It's not like some eccentric broke into the house either - we have dogs, and nothing was amiss.

Anyways, I don't particularly care about skepticism right now, I'm directing this question at those who may have an answer:

If, IF this is some sort of unnatural entity, what does this mean? Is it a threat, or some sort of cheesy sign or metaphor? Is it meaningless? I had a casual attitude about it when my mom told me because I don't want her to worry, and my approach with these things is literally just to not worry about it (highly recommend), but I'd just like to make sure there actually isn't anything to worry about.

Pic related: almost kinda sorta what the sword looked like. Will come up with real picture of it if anyone responds to the thread
>>
Your sword is probably a cheap reproduction of an actual sword. I don't see why should it be haunted or why ghost in a haunted house should care about it.
Why were your neighbours giving shit away? Just moving away, making space for othe stuff, or maybe for a spoopier reason?
>>
Sword should have markings/seals/some form of identification on it, post pictures, we can try and source it.

also
>cleaning lady
god damn how well off are you
>>
Post pics
>>
>>17908994
Not op, cleaning ladies are about $50 if you find an illegal immigrant. Light cleaning services are about $70 starting for 3 bedroom house. Prices are per visit.

Once a month is all my wife and I needed. Why spend 3hours cleaning my house properly when I can spend 2hours of wage letting someone else do it while I do something easy, like trim my hedges.

Op, not an expert but if this was pa then it probably means nothing. Someone probably moved it, probably your mom, and doesn't remember. Are you planning to have guests over, was she tidying up, etc. Ask what she was doing this morning and the night before, not what specific actions she was taking. Is something bothering or nagging her? Think of what could make her forget a mundane action like moving something.
>>
>>17908958
They were moving and they had a whole Los of stuff they weren't taking. I took this cheap ass piece of shit sword along with a few other cheap weapons because I thought they were cool. Nothing spoopy happened until now.

I will say that having objects relocated in general may have precedence, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1024x764
>>17908994
My mom overpays a less fortunate friend of hers to clean the house once every month or so.

Here's the sword

>>17909063
I'll just say that she definitely didn't move the sword. She's not senile and it happened while she was gone today specifically. When I say closet I mean a tiny room with all her good clothes that she interacts with at least twice a day, and it wasn't there this morning. She had forgotten about the sword completely until it showed up in her closet.
>>
>>17909625
can we get a pic of the base of the blade, right at the hilt? there's usually a military seal or a maker's mark that can be easily googled
>>
the demons already in the attic
get the fuck out of the house
>>
>>17908852
Im an exorcist and you have nothing to worry about.
Wrap the sword in cloth and bury it somewhere during the day where no people or animals usually go.
You can also wrap it in cloth and tie it to something and throw it in a body of water.
97% of the time, you wont have any problems after. If it persists open a new thread.
>>
>>17909625
It looks like a Royal Navy Officer's sword.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.