[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what if we already lived lives before and this life here on earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1416780635633.jpg (222 KB, 1624x1051) Image search: [Google]
1416780635633.jpg
222 KB, 1624x1051
what if we already lived lives before and this life here on earth now is really hell from the choices we made before this. and this is our punishment and we are released from hell after this life. the lie about heaven and hell and people trying to figure it out and not knowing this is hell. maybe the Illuminati are the closest ones to the devil and must control us in this hell . not knowing where humans came from and never knowing the purpose of life and everyone constantly fighting over that idea. our minds have some kind of lock on them and all these lies for us never to figure out that this is hell. lel. people reading this and going to tell me to be positive or i am just having a bad time right now. that could be another trick in this hell . trying to always be positive and feel good probably will never work.
>>
We are trapped in the samasara of endless birth and death because we have forgotten the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Human life is specifically made for getting out of this illusory cycle.
>>
>>17908476
What if you can break the cycle by reading past the first page?
>>
>>17908489
i like this theory.
>>
>>17908489
Everybody hates my teacher.
He is strict, unkind, unfriendly and unforgiving.
He never hesitates to give anybody the most severe,
the most "unfair" punishment at precisely the worst time.

He is, at the same time, the best teacher I've ever had.
He has taught me everything I know
about dissatisfaction, greed, hatred, and ignorance.

During those quiet moments when we're alone,
he taught me about myself, my mind, my cultivation,
and how I can save myself.
Simply, he taught me salvation
and gave me constant encouragement to walk the path.

When I get enlightened, he probably gets the most credit.
He is, of course, Pain - a powerful teacher.
When one maintains mindfulness,
mental stability and clarity in times of pain,
one's own dissatisfaction and Nirvana reveal themselves
without reservations.
The insight one gains is tremendous.
The key to salvation can be found there,
within the insight, within the pain.
>>
>>17908543
http://pastie.org/10893315
>>
>>17908539
http://prabhupadabooks.com/krop
>>
>>17908476
Enjoy your psychosis while you can, OP.
>>
Then my past life was pretty good and I'm trying to make my next the best I can.
>>
op is generalizing too much. there are plenty of people who enjoy their life and would argue that this is no hell. you can say that i am just another person here to trick you, but the truth is im not. i used to think that waking life/being here on this planet was actual hell, and that the idea of "going to hell when you die" was just a 'lie' to keep you busy/caught up/distracted. i dont know, but if youre any bit like me (and you probably are since i found you on some weird as shit niche internet meeting place for lonely young males) you might be going through some depression. you probably already know that and think that "theres more to it than that" and there very well could be more to it, but depression has a way of keeping you going. id like you to mentally visualize the ol' "carrot on a stick" (see image) in which "depression" can be likened to the carrot but also it is the contraption you are wearing around your head that holds the carrot in front of you. it keeps reeling you in, it baits you, makes you fall for it over and over. telling yourself "yeah, but its deeper than that!" or "there has to be some kind of meaning" are just ways for depression to keep bringing you back to square one, by that i mean, keeping you depressed.

then again what do i know?
>>
>>17908667
Damn good response but how do you take off the carrot hat?
>>
>>17908615
What happened with this one?
>>
>>17908476
It can be really tough finding concrete truth with the mind sometimes. I think most of this stuff is really subjective and open to interpretation. Imo find peace with not knowing and knowing what can't be known. Seems that you have lots of fear on what may or may not be true. You are floundering in the darkness trying to grasp some illusions about life. You have to let such things be as they are. What you can do is settle into the center of your awareness.

The constant I find in my spiritual seeking is where there is love, there is truth. Dreams of all sorts of confusing realities can be created in the mind, but they are really just an assortment of data arranged in particular ways. You might say its good or bad, but thats just syntax and context. When you dream from the heart it is like having spiritual truth accessible. You don't have to guess at things so much you just sort of know them. Its how you can know the souls of the beings you meet rather than guessing if they are constructions of your mind. You can tell the true from the untrue by its beauty and function. Following your heart can lead your mind to wisdom. Wisdom is the comprehension and understanding of love. Love is what makes you feel good, and what brings value and beauty to your experience and soul. Love is like nourishment for your mind and emotions. I would say its what gives us the knowing of our selves.
>>
>>17908476
Whether this world appears to be Heaven or Hell to you depends on how you are on the inside.

It's a microcosm-y macrocosm-y timey wimey sort of thing.
>>
>>17908476
>Jehovah's witness detected

Fuck off you non-Christmas celebrating, cultist faggot.
>>
File: earlyearth[1].jpg (184 KB, 631x498) Image search: [Google]
earlyearth[1].jpg
184 KB, 631x498
>>17908476
The earth is just a strange battery that gets constantly recharged by the sun only because it's in the position it's in (no other particular reason, just a random orbit).

Before life on earth existed (inb4 there were ancient civilizations on Mars), our solar system was a peaceful place where energy just flourished, no pain, no pleasure, just hot and cold temps.

Billions of years later, the earth harvested this thing called organic life. The energy from the sun retarded itself on earth and adapted living organisms that relied on biological survival. Some ate plants, some ate those that ate plants, some ate both.

Humans developed on earth and became self-aware becoming the only species that questions life, death and everything in between.

One day humanity will realize that the earth must be sacrificed to achieve total peace, reuniting with the peace before when the earth was just a hot chunk of charcoal in space (most likely blow it out of its orbit). Humanity will create a way to make the earth so inhospitable that it can never harbor life again. Then we will all return to the ether. No heaven, no hell, nothing. It's just too bad I won't life that long to see such an advancement in human intelligence.
>>
In the end we all become DARK ENERGY
>>
>>17912590
senpai dont be so pessimistic... b-baka..
>>
You create you own reality you fools. Whatever you perceive is only the manifestation of thoughts, and your density:vibrations. Meditation has a chance of elevating your vibrations.
>>
>>17909614
How the hell does anything he say have anything to do with them?
>autistic retard detected
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.