[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> regarded as autistic for being curious about the galaxy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1458074834008.jpg (7 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1458074834008.jpg
7 KB, 234x250
> regarded as autistic for being curious about the galaxy
> called autistic for bringing good evidence about aliens and hollow earth
> called autistic for believing Hitler didn't die in the bunker

I honestly believe MKultra and CIA have infiltrated 4chan to sway the minds of the mainstream posters here to mock such beliefs. And also why people call for the removal of /pol/ and "go back to isolation board meme.
>>
>good evidence for hollow earth
>believing hitler didn't die in the bunker

You sound autistic.
>>
>>17908173
Wow, way to kill the discussion of what could have otherwise been interesting thread. Now i think you're autistic too, i hope you find a good hugbox on the internet that you can call 'home'.
>>
>>17908176
>>17908189

Operation complete, agents. You can leave the thread now.
Oh, and OP: You're a faggot.
>>
>>17908173
It's been a constant pain in the ass since the Pao migration from reddit.

All the gutless yes-men who parroted the status quo for karma were pushed out by advertisers and shill-bots. Now they plague this site with their reddit-tainted worldview.
>>
>>17908173
go back to /x/ tinfoil schizo and take ur meds
>inb4 shill ooga booga
>>
>please agree with my premise or you're a MK Ultra shill

This is not the way to start a thought provoking discussion.
>>
>>17908201
>go back to /x/
>>
>>17908173
>isolation board
Before I lurked /pol/ the other day, I would have called them containment boards. Seeing /pol/ in action, I think you used exactly the right term.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 300x300
>>17908173
>good evidence for hollow earth
Right Click
Hide Thread
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.