[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET A JOB YOU NERDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
AYYY LMAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5muY64Oyp10

You have no evidence and you know it.
>>
File: 1468213963049.jpg (103 KB, 693x800) Image search: [Google]
1468213963049.jpg
103 KB, 693x800
>>17906371
Self-bump so you nuts can get a good message for once.
>>
I approve of this message.
>>
>>17906371
>>17906395
Tell me more, please. I LOVE your logical and fact grounded arguments.
>>
>>17906527
I can never prove a negative, you are the ones arguing for the existence of aliens.

Probability suggests life exists elsewhere, sure, being on an Asian board for autists dreaming of conspiracy theory is bad for you. Get haircut and a real job.
>>
>>17906535
And do you entertain the notion that I may not need to work to be able to live? Although a good haircut would be fine, to experience a change in style.
And what brings a man of such a high caliber like yourself to this Asian board for autists? I presume your motives are of the highest moral grounds.
>>
>>17906568
Good sir if you have your life under control and visit conspiracy sites for any reason that okay with me. But there is an epidemic of NEETs who actually think these issues are important and are throwing their lives away doing jack shit.

This message is to them, and it's telling them to grow up. If you are really interested in this get a job at NASA and stop speculating.
>>
>>17906618
Fair enough. It was interesting having a decent and civilized conversation with a fine gentleman as yourself. Have a productive and satisfactory day!
>>
>>17906618
employee = slave
idiot..
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.