[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Despair code alias whispering demons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
File: 1453287532821.jpg (658 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
1453287532821.jpg
658 KB, 2688x1520
I have often thought about my thoughts and their origin especially when they were really weird or felt like they do not belong to me.

You want to know what i am talking about? Its easy to explain

Imagine its a sunny bright day, your sitting in your garden, enjoying the warm air touching your skin, relaxing, everything is fine and suddendly a smal girl from the neighborhood appears looking to you.

The first thought that floats in your head is "How would it feel to smash her little head?"

And the next moment I just think to yourself what the fuck where did this thought came from? why did i thought something crazy weird stuff? sometimes youre scared of yourself

i believe these are spiritual attacks -

it relates to each person daily. the difference is due to different awareness states and identify the origin of thoughts and subsequent decision
>>
>>17906074
Find a therapist m8.
>>
File: thedarkestseids.jpg (13 KB, 204x248) Image search: [Google]
thedarkestseids.jpg
13 KB, 204x248
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
>>
File: 1453280281312.png (160 KB, 1928x1568) Image search: [Google]
1453280281312.png
160 KB, 1928x1568
>>17906075
Oh im sure there isnt a single regulary therapist who could understand me or even help

rabbithole ...it is deep.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 626x344
>>17906087
Tfw sent to psyche ward for revealing power level
>>
>>17906074
It's the brute strength of every day life collapsing atop of you, anon. There's no despair code, it's just an overhyped set of Murphy's Laws.

The best thing to remember is that nothing is a coincidence. Don't be fooled by your mind, and remain true to common sense - you'll survive.
>>
>>17906074
>i believe these are spiritual attacks -
No, it's actually a quite common form of OCD called unwanted thoughts syndrome. The other anon was right. Find a therapist.
>>
>>17906133
Correction: intrusive thought syndrome.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 170x297) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 170x297
>>17906074
you are right, when you say
>"I believe these are spiritual attacks -"

many things in the world are "spiritual" indeed, but man of course doesn't always treat it this way

kudos to you, anon

however, you say...

>>17906074
>"it relates to each person daily. the difference is due to different awareness states and identify the origin of thoughts and subsequent decision"

i think the answer is different, and much simpler. there's simply bad and good everywhere.

i think that "different awareness states" is far too broad... here are some words from Scripture:

"Be sober, be vigilant: because your adversary the devill, as a roaring Lion walketh about, seeking whom he may devoure.
Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world."

and as we are warned in Scripture, in Scripture, the book of Job tells us of the relationship between us, God, and the devil (the devil being both the 'tempter' and the 'accuser'...
>>
>>17906160
"Now there was a day, when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.
And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence commest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and sayde, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and downe in it.
And the Lord sayd unto Satan, Hast thou considered my seruant Iob, that there is none like him in the earth? a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evill?
Then Satan answered þe Lord, and sayd, Doeth Iob feare God for nought?
Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on euery side? thou hast blessed the worke of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
But put foorth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
And the Lord said vnto Satan, Behold, all that hee hath is in thy power, onely upon himselfe put not foorth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord."
>>
You are in limbo between the upper and lower planes, which course of action will you take?
>>
File: index.jpg (14 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14 KB, 248x203
>>
I wouldnt see that thinking as a problem. Its just curiosity because you somewhere deep down want to know how it feels. I bet everyone asked himself once how it would feel to kill someone, thinking you could just throw that stranger in front of the train without anyone being able to interfere. Unless you get the urge to follow those thoughts it is no problem. It could be a defensive mechanism since you get those ideas others might as well and you are prepared. When you feel the urge to do as those thoughts pls search for help
>>
File: 8-cell-simple.gif (687 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
8-cell-simple.gif
687 KB, 256x256
>>17906166
>wer planes,
Did you mean (me) OP?

thats not the first time ive heard the word "limbo".

some women told me ive been in the limbo and escaped it.

i had an out of body experience in 2012
>>
>>17906182
i had many goofy things happen to me around 2012
>>
>>17906237
what happened in 2012
>>
>>17906074
Bro have you seen ed ed and eddy, shows like that have subconsciouslly programmed us for later adulthood
>>
>>17906413
no but i was born in the early 90s and im from germany
>>
>>17906390
can't get rid of shills
>>
>>17906419
Its your natural human genetics, you were born to rape and pillage peoples villages from your ancestors of the germanic tribes. Its who you are
>>
Isn't that sutff the result of a repressed masculinity? Like the lack of doing manly things like work, fight or sex might make you have thoughts of violence and other weird shit. Doesn't happen to me now that I'm /fit/.
>>
>>17906107
what did you tell them that got you sent away?
>>
>>17906390
Remember the big December 21, 2012 craze?
>>
>>17906763
sure but what happened exactly
>>
File: 1462065627293.jpg (56 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
1462065627293.jpg
56 KB, 500x454
>>17906087
>Rent Overdue

I laughed, but then realized that it also hits close to home.
>>
>>17906074
Google intrusive thought. Therapists should know this shit. Don't worry, they won't assume that its something you would/could it want to do.
>>
>>17906537

That he was a faggot.
>>
>>17906074
>"How would it feel to smash her little head?"
Same thing happens when you're near a ledge. That's your brain producing random shit to see if you're still conscious. It's a way to calibrate your brain so you know how you feel about the horrible shit you "shouldn't" think about.
>>
>>17906166
NEO!
5:22
>>
my thread still lives but nobody sharing the same experiences?

youll never noticed a pattern in your thoughts that you knew they werent your own thoughts ?
>>
>>17906074
alri so i need to ask about this clock thing

why would demons and spirits or some shit follow what time it is on a clock? first off we have timezones so it would always be a different time

second, all clocks are a little bit off so the time is never precise

its fuckin retarded why would some spirit care what time it is?
>>
>>17906133
It's pretty common and does not only occour in people who have OCD

As long as you dont feel like acting on your thoughts you should be fine, and therapy isnt necessary (unless If they make you feel extremly uncomfortable or If you feel like acting upon them)
>>
>>17909265
I have this happen to me a lot. I hate the thoughts and want them to go away, but they often appear.
>>
File: 1455869748061s.jpg (2 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1455869748061s.jpg
2 KB, 125x119
>>17909637
can you post some example thoughts you did not liked?
>>
File: X6kTu.gif (988 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
X6kTu.gif
988 KB, 500x500
No because I openly admit my faults and dark desires.
If such a thought were to be placed within "my head" it is because I am tainted with the thoughts of the mad/evil/ am frustrated.
I believe it is within our natural instincts to think such things to vent steam, so long as we do not follow through with these desires, then no problem exists.
>>
>>17906074
Dross actually has a video on this subject. I despise Tumblr's glorification of mental illnesses, but this is a real psychological phenomenon.
>>
>>17906074
Yes, it also happens when you imagine what could have happened if the person who walked into a room had tripped. Ignore and don't act out on it.
>>
Well op, the normies say therapist, but i say meditation. The negative voices feed on your resistance to them. Their enemy is love, understanding and acceptance. I used to hear many voices, but through challenging them and transmuting them.. they are all gone. One voice remains and its the quiet one that knows everything.

So really there is no easy option, master your mind, or be put on horrid psych drugs for the rest of your life.

Oh and for the haters out there, yes i beat schizophrenia, on my own. It can be done, science refuses all meditative techniques, but they work unlike psych drugs. Extra bonus info, i discovered a meditation technoque that works on sickness, pain, and even crazier shit. Siddhis i guess.
>>
>>17906074
the thoughts about smashing the head of a loli is ocd
the thoughts about a despair code and demons are a meme you've either bought into or are trying to proliferate

either way fuck off
>>
>>17909766
Killing myself, calling myself retarded, etc.
>>
File: photo_2016-06-06_20-26-52.jpg (56 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-06_20-26-52.jpg
56 KB, 1280x721
>>17909865
i know these thoughts but usually they come when i think about actions ive did in the past.

sometimes i call myself the dumbest person ever lived on this planet cuz i cannot explain why i did some stuff and why i was so stupid.i see now my fails through gaining of more experience but i suffer from
>>
>>17909865
Kill your self. You are retarded.
>>
>>17906087
special snowflake detected

most of us have these thoughts anon
>>
>>17906074
schizophrenia m8
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.