[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holder Series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: logo.jpg (27 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
27 KB, 150x150
Hello /x/,
I am a Seeker, searching for the 538 objects of the Holders. If there is enough demand I shall share one of my experiences
You may think I'm a fraud, I kid you not I have sought an Objects. I am on a quest to destroy the remaining objects.
>>
File: 1467849276589.png (240 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467849276589.png
240 KB, 640x480
>>17905533
Wut...
>>
Go ahead, post your story. Someone will ask you eventually anyway.
>>
File: 1464033682473.jpg (3 KB, 124x77) Image search: [Google]
1464033682473.jpg
3 KB, 124x77
>>17905533
Fuck you my man
you will never get my object
>>
Don't do it or I will consume the soul of every mortal in this world
>>
Post it this is a slow board.
>>
Christ...get on with your bullshit rp already. What happens when you destroy an object, do get more 'powers'? Does each object confer a unique power on its owner LOL. Hurry up
>>
538? I thought there was like 2k?

Holder series is old...
>>
i remember I too wish to seek the objects
>>
>>17905533
op is a faggot I saw this creepypasta about holders and objects
>>
>>17905533
This is a classic, like the holders is what got me into /x/ back in 2007

Please anon, continue!
>>
>>17905533
Go on, tell us your story.

I kind of want some kid, somewhere to go into a hospital or insane asylum and ask to see the holder of whatever. I wonder if anyone's ever done that, because it'd be cringey as hell.
>>
I didn't pretype this so I'm sorry if it takes long

I went to a mental institution, in any state, in any country. I went to the desk and asked for the holder of nothing. A look of absolute disgust washed up on her face. The clerk took me outside to an old wooden outhouse esc building. I opened the door. It contained a looooooong staircase.
It was completely silent. As I made my way to the corridor the light grew brighter. As from my learnings i knew not to make a noise because it would be a grave mistake. Eventually the lighting grew so brilliant that I was blinded.
Suddenly the hallway was pitch black.
"No! Stop! What you are doing is wrong!" I shouted.
The lights came back on. I continued down the hallways. At the end was a cell. The girl glared at me with disgust. Inside the cell was a mad pastiche of colours, in a harlequin like pattern. In the centre of the cell was a young woman, slathered in blood and bound in human sinew. I could see a tatoo on her chest. I stared into her eyed and asked "What were they when they were together?"
The female described the answer in horrible detail. Every time she paused between sentences I hung on, in both esctasy and agony. I fainted and woke up and the woman was gone. All that remained was her tattoo.
This was Object 4 of 538.

>>17905580
Originally there was 2538. But 2000 were either lost or destroyed.
>>
>>17905533
>I have sought an Objects

Sounds like the seeker should seek some English classes.
>>
>>17905765
Yeah you didn't pre-type it but it is copypasta.
>>
>>17905533
Do you actually think that this is fucking real

God, you're delusional
>>
File: sloppyspoop.jpg (17 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
sloppyspoop.jpg
17 KB, 400x254
Quite literally the only thing absolutely guaranteed to kill any interest I may have in a thread or post is the "If anyone is interested then I will post my story.." bullshit. You've already created the post, if your story is worth a fuck then you'll get the attention you need so desperately, but you're so beyond starved for it that you need someone to ask you for the story after you've already offered it.

So no, I'm not interested. Fuck you and fuck your dumbass thread.
>>
>>17905533
Hello 2007
>>
File: 1461197346425.jpg (311 KB, 984x1349) Image search: [Google]
1461197346425.jpg
311 KB, 984x1349
>if you go to this graveyard on the west highway of Pooptown Michigan you'll find an unnamed grave. Stand on top of it and go like this, spin around. Stop! Double take three times: one, two, three. Theeeen PELVIC THRUST! Whoooo! Whooooooo! Stop on your right foot, Don't forget it! Now its time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town. Then you do this, then this, and this, and that, and-this-and-that-and-this-and-that, and then... you die!

The holders was the most uninspired shitty underage garbage I had ever read and every single one their stories without exception was garbage that was so cringe-worthy I wanted to die from second-hand embarrassment reading any of them.
I have to imagine most of the little underage shitsmeared vile fuckheads went to become SCP writers which is why SCP went from interesting to fanfic.net-tier garbage so quickly.

Fuck you very much for reminding me it ever existed you dogshit curd.
>>
>>17905865
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.