[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ I don't use this board that often but I got a s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Hey /x/ I don't use this board that often but I got a story to tell. I'm a shitty writer so sorry about that.
Also, A quick note before we start, I took pictures but only on snapchat and didn't save them so sorry, But one day I'll go there again and I'll post a video to youtube documenting my expeirience so check on this channel if I ever do post something on it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC85CIBEAOa3ddbPTTKv8iwQ

Now let's get into the story.
I used to (And still do) have this one friend, Who's name is Ben. Now, Ben was an only child who's also a prodigy on the violin, and his parents were apparently proud of him. Because of this they were really fucking chill about people sleeping over at his house. So I'd go over to his house almost every other week and have mountain dew fueled counterstrike lan party's til' 4:00 in the morning. Ben also had a large wooded area right next to his house, and as cliche as this is, the majority of the story takes place here, but what can I say, scary things happen late night in the woods.

So after sleeping over at his a fuck ton, they kind of started to lose there charm, so we were wondering what fun things we can do. So as you guessed we decided to explore the woods. Now these aren't particularly big or dark woods, but they had a rope swing, and it was a cool swing. The rope was almost 20 feet long, so the branch was quite high up. Also a side note, sorry for not clarifying this but these woods were on a hill, over looking a college football field. So anyways, this swing could go high, and because of the nature of hills at your highest point you were almost 50 feet off the ground. This as you can imagine is dangerous.

Me and Ben years ago loved to play on that rope swing, but one day it was taken down, and the woods were closed. I later learned that this is because a little boy died while playing on the rope swing.

Will cont in a couple minutes
Have some music while you w8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu9MDqGhIak
>>
Please do desu
>>
Continue
>>
>>17905126
Alright one sec
>>
self bump
>>
will be done soon, just tryna make this work, true story btw
>>
Cont...
So as you know we decided to explore the woods during the night, I think that it was around one in the morning. We grabbed a flashlight from Ben's dad (who is a plumber)'s van. It was a pretty good flashlight but we only had one, so one person filmed (on snap chat) the other person used the flashlight. So this is the first time either of us had done anything scary aside from listening to creepsmcpasta and playing amnesia. So as you can imagine we were quite spooped. So we continued to walk down the woods ( and sorta towards the college) And the further down we went the darker and more secluded it got. Once, we heard some rustling in the bushes but that just ended up being an opossum. So as we got further down we got to a little area relatively close to the college, but we would still have to descend a couple hundred meters to get to it. Coincidentally this is where we used to play on the ropeswing. So this is also where the child died. Now if you remember, the rope swing had been taken down. So we were surprised to find to find that it was put back up especially with it being the death of a child. Knowing that it could potentially kill us, neither of us went on the rope swing. And other than that nothing traumatizing happened. Except we went back in the morning. Just to see what it looked like in morning and to asses the sturdiness of the rope. But when we arrived at the place the ropeswing was gone, and there were several dead opossums, skunks, squirrels, and other animals where the ropeswing was. And thus draws the end of this story, we got no closure no nothing but I want to further investigate this. I will film me next time there and post it to the youtube channel in the original post. Stay safe everybody.
>>
spoopy bump bump
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.