[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animal Spirit General Which animal do you fear or love the most.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 30
Animal Spirit General

Which animal do you fear or love the most. It is said we either love or fear our spirit animal the most, so which is it /x/??

We all know deep down, so look deep down, figure it out, and find out information about where you animal lies in the spiritual realm. Personally, I have always felt attached to bears, and have had a massive calling to them. Had a feeling I should research them and found amazing information about how they played a major role in spiritualism for cults dating back almost 1 million years, and funky rituals with bear skulls in perfect circles in caves, not which could be done naturally.
>>
Palaeolithic cult[edit]
The existence of an ancient bear cult in the middle paleolithic period has been a topic of discussion spurred by archaeological findings.[3] Ancient bear bones have been discovered in several different caves and are believed by some archaeologists to be evidence of a bear cult during the paleolithic era. It was not the mere presence of these bones that intrigued archaeologists, but their peculiar arrangement.[4] Upon excavation, archaeologists on site determined that the bones were found arranged in such a way that it was not naturally possible.[4] Emil Bächler, a main supporter of the argument for the presence of an ancient bear cult, found bear remains in Switzerland and at Mornova Cave in Slovenia. Along with Bächler’s discovery, bear skulls were found by André Leroi-Gourhan arranged in a perfect circle in Saône-et-Loire.[4] The discovery of designs such as those found by Leroi-Gourhan suggests that these bear remains were placed in their arrangement intentionally; an act which has been attributed to H. neanderthalensis and is assumed to have been a part of some sort of ceremony.[4]
>>
The Greek goddess, Artemis, has a bear form.

The Dacians, Thracians, and Getians regarded the bear as the messenger to the dead ancestors, or perhaps as the incarnation of their ancestors.

Throughout all of Celtic Gaul and Britain, Artio, the goddess of wildlife, appears as a bear along with similar deities such as Artaius, Andarta and Matunos. The Christian Saint Ursula may be a holdover from these traditions.

The Nivkhs in Russia, the Haida of North America, and many peoples of central Asia regard the Bear Mother as their ancestress.

The Hebrew Bible includes metaphoric depictions of God as a mother bear, fiercely protecting her cubs. Hosea 13:8 (KJV) "I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them."

The Swiss Saint Saint Gall is traditionally associated with a bear who followed him and was his faithful companion. Robertson Davies, in his book, The Manticore, suggests that this legend is a survival of prehistoric bear worship long antedating Christianity.
>>
>>17903221
>not which could be done naturally

People who say this are so fucking ignorant.
>>
>>17903221
I feel akin to the tiger
>>
>>17903221
mine is a brown loving brown pitbull with a bite to it.

I both fear it and love it deeply

Although it is not mine, "mine".
>>
>>17903256
Sorry, I meant a very low probability there are several dozen caves around the entire world with exact bear skull patterns which have been discovered and are almost identical. Forgive my ignorance so you have your PC crap.

>>17903272
nice

>>17903295
Bears and Dogs are best friends, many wolves will follow bears to finish their food, as most bears do not fully eat their prey, and the dogs take advantage of eating the bones left over. I believe dogs are also the second highest animal spirit after the bear.
>>
How do I learn what my spirit animal is, /x/?
>>
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 193x262) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 193x262
>>17903340
you know it deep down, you can meditate and focus on your spirit. Also what is your personality like?
>>
>>17903347
I'm.... Not sure?

Would the 16 personalities help?
If so, ENTP
>>
>>17903351
Possibly some type of flying bird of insect. What rings a bell.
>>
File: vrana.jpg (374 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
vrana.jpg
374 KB, 1440x2560
>>17903358
I know I like taking pictures of crows...
>>
>>17903365
Do you also like observing people or things? Seems like you know you are a crow :D
>>
>>17903370
Yeah... I always do a 360 every now and then, watching people. Listening to them speak...

Fuck.

I thought I was a bear.
>>
i like bears and foxes. bears the most though.
can i talk to them? does /x/ have the tech?
>>
>>17903374
bears and crows are good friends too.. similar to dogs the crow follows the bear around and feeds off the scraps. Also the crow plays an important role in the bear's life, alerting them to food, threats, and their mates. The crow and bear always work together in life. Hence you are drawn to bears in real life.

>>17903376
90% of communication is through body language, there are many cultures who grow up with bears, though they end up sacrificing them. You should also be good with dogs too, not scared while others are.
>>
eagles are good, too.
being an eagle is best. think about the great life an eagle lives.
>>
>>17903380
Eagles are great, get the snakes out of the grass :)
>>
>>17903378
that's right! i volunteer with pitbulls. they're just big babies. they get over protective of their humans sometimes though.

i could never sacrifice an animal.
except flies. i swat them. everything else gets put back outside.
oh and i spray to keep ants away in the summer.
>>
>>17903378
But, I'm not wise. I'm rough and straightforward, or so my friend tells me.
>>
when i was 5 i got separated from my group at the zoo (i'm sort of oblivious to my surroundings in general, always in my own head).
i sat with the prairie dogs until i was reunited. they have a nice disposition - silly and chatty.
>>
>>17903388
haha, i know i meant bears are pretty docile as well. I traveled up north and was approached by a cub and mom and hung around them while they did their things. I had an urge to go pet them but my ex was very nervous and i did not trust her to keep her cool, so i left them alone.

You possibly are a bear, or a dog, since both are good friends. Are you very stubborn yet good natured?

>>17903390
You are the crow friend right? Crows aren't wise, instead exactly how you describe them, they observe and report, and get to the point, whether others like it or not haha.

>>17903396
:) definitely a dog my friend
>>
how bout an INTP type OP?
>>
>>17903406
Hmm could be several animals, give me something about your daily routine that you do.
>>
>>17903412
uh i draw a lot?
>>
>>17903419
anything specific? all INTPs I know are bears, though sometimes the personality test gets your personality wrong.
do you draw any animals or parts of animals specifically?
>>
>>17903426
yeah online tests usually arent all reliable
i guess i draw some anthro animals but nothing specific hah
>>
>>17903448
Do you use any tools? you actually seem like a monkey
>>
>>17903456
tools as in?
ive always been fascinated by monkeys though
>>
>>17903491
there you go lol.. you are naturally skilled at using all types of tools, hence you are good at drawing. maybe you can expand your skill set and try using small tools as you will catch on quickly and be skilled at what you do.
>>
>>17903493
>you are naturally skilled at using all types of tools
well honestly if im not able to do something new right off the bat, i get kind of irritated and end up sorta setting it aside lol
thanks man
>>
>>17903499
yea np, another hint could be to watch someone who is good at it, monkies are great to watching and doing, hence monkey see monkey do.. it will greatly increase how good you are at things, make it a natural habit to watch people closely while they work, maybe even ask them to show you how to do something, and you will sky rocket
>>
Lol. What a bunch of new age faggotry.
>>
>>17903523
Nice, a snake emerges.
>>
>>17903523
What's new age?
>>
>>17903221
Just got to say, that picture is awful.
>>
>>17903551
Agreed, not too many good bear cult pictures though haha, been trying to find some but none which I like.
>>
don't suppose you could give more info on finding your spirit animal regarding meditation?
I don't have a clue what it could be, or how to find out besides that flimsy 20-Q type shit some sites pull.
>>
>>17903596
hmmm, which animals fascinate you, or scare you the most?
>>
My mother had a shaman come and observe my spirit animal when I was born. Apparently it's a polar bear. I don't have a particularly deep connection to polar bears, and I certainly don't love them the most out of other animals.
>>
File: 1387944991969.jpg (156 KB, 1600x1143) Image search: [Google]
1387944991969.jpg
156 KB, 1600x1143
>>17903543
A catch all term for gay shit like this.

People find outdated and ridiculous religious practices and make them seem mysterious and beneficial in some way and present them to gullible people who latch onto them because they are uninteresting bores who are dead and hollow inside. They fill their empty consciousness with the equivalent of mental junk food so that they think they'll be more interesting or edgy or something. So they end up sitting alone on a Saturday night skyping eight other witches in the carnival bearcat coven, covered in menstrual blood and shoving crystals up their ass to try to summon She Ra to make her eradicate rape culture.
>>
>>17903617
The one animal that I do like the most and find fascinating is the raven, but I hear that people connected to ravens tend to have playful and outgoing personalities, and, well, I'm neither (INTP).
>>
>>17903617
>>17903629
You seem to be a crow/Raven. They aren't outgoing with other people, instead they find an area to roam and stick around there. They do like to watch and possibly report on things, and if the shaman saw a polar bear it could be because your soulmate is polar bear, which happens to a lot of wolves and crows/ravens. Ravens are also very analytical and pick up on things far away, most things people overlook.
>>
File: dont feed the monkeys.jpg (193 KB, 540x591) Image search: [Google]
dont feed the monkeys.jpg
193 KB, 540x591
>>17903508
>>
>>17903622
Hey buddy, sucks being a snake, but we all got a role to play. Snakes love to harass anything which threatens to reveal them from the grass. We all know when the time comes our true colors will be revealed, no more hiding hehe.
>>
File: F73kTZS.jpg (84 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
F73kTZS.jpg
84 KB, 333x500
where do u ppl find out ur animalus?

linklets?
>>
>>17903642
Which animals fascinates you the most, or which do you fear the most?
>>
My spirit guide is a dead otter.
>>
>>17903607
>fascination
a lot actually, but none what i would really call fascination, more an interest, if that helps. on the top of my head: foxes, wolves, dolphins, dogs, snails, etc.
>scare
easily wasps. ticks come a close second, but besides that none, i think.
>>
>>17903655
What values do you hold in life? Would you sell products you don't believe in, do you enjoy social or physical work?
>>
>>17903641
>Snakes love to harass anything which threatens to reveal them from the grass

Wouldn't the act of harassment reveal the snake that is hiding in the grass? How does this make any sense at all? Is that your spirit animal in the picture? The Vomiting Bear of Shitty Analogies?
>>
>>17903645
Tigers.

Scared - insects.

I wouldnt sell products I dont think are good.
I enjoy physical activity more than social.
>>
>>17903671
Nope, snakes rattle their tales, something which you are doing, keeping everyone at bay, even when we are just walking by minding our own business. You are scared of being trampled on.

>>17903673
Do you enjoy the cold? Are you scared of bears? Do you enjoy the presence of dogs, do you enjoy eating any fish?
>>
>>17903676
YES cold more than warm, fancy bears but I would be scared of Grizzly in real life situation, Like cats more than dogs, but doggos are ok too :0)
>>
>>17903685
From what you say, a bear or cougar. Though its hard to tell sometimes, I don't think you are those so not exactly sure. Sometimes we try to be things we aren't :) Think deep down and you will figure it out
>>
File: c3124.jpg (28 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
c3124.jpg
28 KB, 750x750
I feel a connection to raccoons, although I don't really consider them as an enormous presence in my life.
>>17903622
>gullible people who latch onto them because they are uninteresting bores who are dead and hollow inside. They fill their empty consciousness with the equivalent of mental junk food so that they think they'll be more interesting or edgy or something.
Some people do fake interests only to create a persona for themselves, including the occult, but having a natural interest in this shit doesn't necessarily indicate emptiness for everyone.
>>17903642
There's a website called Spirit-Animals where you can sort through specific animals and learn about the roles they play in symbolism, what their appearances in dreams mean, etc. The information isn't really useful outside of discussions like these, nor should every single thing you share with a specific animal be taken to heart, but it can be interesting to pass time with.
>>
>>17903690
Thanks for ur effort : )
>>
>>17903693
>>
>>17903671
>The Vomiting Bear of Shitty Analogies?
Lol.
>>
>>17903659
hmm
i put quite a lot of value in knowledge, and am generally very curious. i also place great value in helping others if i can(if i'm sure i can't help, i won't without a thought), but don't expect others to do the same. if someone does help or shares shit with me, it's quite a thing for me.
i wouldn't sell or do anything with products i think are garbage, and would advice other people against it if it comes up.
as far as social work, it's complicated. People say i'm pretty caring when it comes to people around me, but i'm not much for volunteering at my local X to help people i don't know.
physical work is fine, i even find it pretty comforting to do amateur smithing and making things i need or think i need at some point.
>>
>>17903719
>"i put quite a lot of value in knowledge"
>takes advice from imaginary anthropomorphised animals
>idiot
>>
File: jackal2.jpg (18 KB, 420x308) Image search: [Google]
jackal2.jpg
18 KB, 420x308
I've felt drawn toward jackals since childhood.
>>
>>17903731
Bestiality is illegal.
>>
Op, I both love and revere dogs and big cats. Lions cheetahs Jaguars and Cougars.
>>
>>17903796
Also, I revere Eagles. But less so than dogs and big cats.
>>
My spirit guide is an Ocelot. It tells me to kill women and rewards me with coloured lights in my head.
>>
>>17903221
keep this furry shit on b fuck
>>
File: Hunter_Aliens.png (670 KB, 679x720) Image search: [Google]
Hunter_Aliens.png
670 KB, 679x720
>>17903641
Says the one afraid to accept history and natural order.
>>
Dogs

I have such a big love for dogs
>>
>>17903221
Is it okay to fuck your spirit animal? Mine is a crow but I'm worried I'll burst it with my cock.
>>
>>17903851

I like Centipedes, does that mean my spirit animal is a centipede?

Although I also like Jellyfish and Octopuses, so I dunno..
>>
>>17903221

>Spirit animals
>I just happen to have on do the most powerful and ancient totems known
>>
File: fuk dis im out.jpg (94 KB, 664x960) Image search: [Google]
fuk dis im out.jpg
94 KB, 664x960
>be long term bro of the snake spirits
>see some preggo action
>it's some hipp dipp self important slog
>investigate for a lark
>see snake getting tossed around like a derogatory term complete with medieval biases
>>
>>17903347
I was a campaigner personality. Whats my spirit animal dude??
>>
>>17903221
Narwhal
>>
File: yellow jacket.jpg (248 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
yellow jacket.jpg
248 KB, 600x400
>>17903221
Wasps, OP. Wasps terrify the shit out of me. specially yellowjackets. I hate needles and wasps are like little needles with wings. I fear and hate them so much!

As for animals I like, cats, by a wide margin. I will try and pet any cat, even ones that hate me and want to scratch my eyes out. Totally worth it to pet a kitty.

I don't know if my spirit animal is more of a wasp or cat. Knowing my shitty luck, probably a wasp.
>>
>>17904563
If it means anything I am a workaholic and ESFJ, very social and family oriented so... fuck it I guess I'm a wasp. Damn it...
>>
I am the cat.
What does that mean?
>>
File: 565597.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1069) Image search: [Google]
565597.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1069
>>17904747

Hello, Kitty.

You like ear scritches, tearing up expensive furniture, eating your own barf and tripping people.

Seriously though, don't trust cats to advise you on your life choices. Especially ethereal ones.
>>
>>17904563
>>17904569

Let's be insect bros then.

The Centipede and the Wasp
>>
File: lit roach.jpg (27 KB, 317x279) Image search: [Google]
lit roach.jpg
27 KB, 317x279
So are you guys saying you have these animal spirit guides or that you have the spirits of these animals inside you?

Just for example say Jiminy was Pinocchio's spirit guide, a separate but symbiotic entity. But in the other scenario Pinocchio has the soul of a cricket.
>>
>>17904803
BUG bros, I mean. Not insect. Centipedes aren't insects. Sorry, had a dumb moment.
>>
>>17904563
I feel the same way but with spiders, love any cat even ugly ones/mean ones

I would die if my spirit animal was a spider
>>
Love birds, especially owls and hummingbirds.

Hate snakes but think snakegirls are hot as fuck and kinda wish they were real.

What's up with me?
>>
File: 1465562145208.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465562145208.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>17903851
Don't fuck crows, crowbro.

Same you wouldn't fuck yourself

Or would you? Fuck...
>>
Could anyone post how to find your spirit animal? Any decent sources?
>>
>>17905747
This
>>
>>17903221
I am absolutely terrified of snakes.
>>
My spirit animal is Animal from the muppets. I've always loved and feared him. I also really like drums and having hands up my ass.
>>
I fear killer whales and constantly have nightmares about them. Dont know why...
>>
File: m_012-spotted-hyena1.jpg (85 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
m_012-spotted-hyena1.jpg
85 KB, 560x420
I've always felt a connection to the spotted hyena
>>
>>17903221
>It is said we either love or fear our spirit animal the most
>fear

Fucking spiders. They are always around
>>
>>17903596
There is gay meditate time and then there's syncro time.

Which animals do you see each day... That's your guides for that day.
Ones that keep coming daily are part of your totem .
Usually any animal that has bit you is a guide.
>>17906577
Your probably supposed to blog on facebook/reddit/twitter if your seeing spiders.
>>
>>17903221
That picture sort of has a weird context.
>>
>>17906608
Reminds me of the book bear... Now that's a weird book
>>
>>17906599

You were right. Got with my teacher (I guess that's what you'd call him). Says birds are tied to me and I've get attacked by birds a lot. And again, thank you for the reading
>>
>>17906599
besides dogs and cats, the only 'wild' animal i've seen lately is a fox and a magpie that seems to have a nest on my roof. no really 'recurring' animals that i know of.
also, could you elaborate on those two types of meditation?
>>
>>17903221
I've always loved deer, not only are they gorgeous creatures they're very smart too
>>
>>17906599
Thanks again for the advice. I went out and bought a shotgun, and pumped buckshot into five of the feathered fiends dicking around in my back yard.

Fucking birds.
>>
>>17903221
when i was younger i was absolutely obsessed with snakes. read every book i could about them, researched them hardcore.

then i actually saw one in my backyard and it terrified me. now they're my biggest fear; if i see one, i get paralyzed because i get so scared, even if it's a totally harmless snake.

i still research them, but it's more to know what i have to do to survive if one ever tries to catch me or something silly....

what does that mean? INTJ, if it helps.
>>
What are a hawk or owls traits?
>>
>>17906913
>hawk
>great eyesight
>speed
>strength
>etc

>owl
>great night vision
>stealth
>knowledge
>etc
>>
File: honey_badger.jpg (126 KB, 710x408) Image search: [Google]
honey_badger.jpg
126 KB, 710x408
>>17903221
Apparently from a diviner friend this is mine. Which makes sense, vicious and yet down to earth. Wants to be left alone, but will fuck you up if you mess with it.
>>
File: kys.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>17906599
>tripfag
>New age poster
>Sending people to facebook

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
>>17903221
Dragons.

Not in a frighten way but rather in a cautious way. I don't fear them for their claws, giant fangs or any physical features but because they are very wise and intelligent creatures. I fear by what they know and what I don't. I fear knowledge that can cause so much havoc and destroy a person by just uttering a few words.
>>
>>17903221

I find it funny how everyone's spirit animal is always wolf, bear, hawk, etc., cool stuff. No one is a random boring single-cell organism
>>
>>17907077
I need sauce on this pic now.

Like fucking now.
>>
I'm a bear. Ironically, my spirit animal is a tree hugging hippy.
>>
>>17907114
There's a good reason for this. Mostly it has to do with what humanity has evolved with as predator, prey, and companion. Bears are revered by many cultures because they were forces of nature incarnate that would fuck you up along with your friends and neighbors. So you respect that shit, and you dont say its name, since it will hear you and come fuck you up.

Wolves get the same treatment because they were smart, powerful, and could occasionally turn violent. They could also become close companions for special people. So they get the mystical treatment.

Big cats are are seen as bears without the good elements.

Birds represent a fascination with the sky and flight, and were commonly thought to be messengers to the great jujus who resided there.

Spirit animals are a variation of this by turning an interest or infatuation in an animal and making it spiritual.
>>
I fear the love bear. With its inter dimential rape cock
The spirit bear cock can rape over different planes and really fuck you in the chakra
>>
>>17906119
that's strange, anon. orca is my spirit animal and they make me feel protected. I have dreams about riding them and it feels so real I can actually feel how powerful the orca is as it lifts me out of the water.

perhaps ask yourself why our have these nightmares? the orca might be trying to get your attention. it's truly a gift to have a dolphin or whale spirit in your life.
>>
>>17903221
>spirit animal
Did you miss the part of history where man became civilized and began to worship human gods instead of animals?
>>
>>17908076
did you miss the part where no said they worshipped animals?

honestly I think a spiritual bond with dolphins and whales and their spirits is healthier than any man-made religion. prove me wrong. they know more about god than any of us.
>>
>>17908113
How do dolphins and whales know anything? Have you spoken with them? Have you seen there elaborate memorials to gods?

Relating yourself to animals is the opposite direction of where you should be heading. Man was able to remove himself from nature and it's life, and man created his own world. From here, we will ascend further.

But we will not if we think trying to communicate with less conscious beings is worth our time.

Animals do have some knowledge. Some. Perhaps it would be worth looking into if you are bored, but real knowledge lies in Man and higher beings.
>>
>>17908126
I have. On that note I believe anyone can. I hear stories from people all the time who have telepathic conversations with cetaceans. Every time I make a thread I get feedback from others who have experienced the same things I have.

I believe it's arrogant to think man is superior to everything. Most animals aren't as sophisticated as we are but then there are those like cetaceans who have been around for millions of years as sentient intelligent beings. They evolved even before we did. Why couldn't they know things we don't?

What exactly do you consider a higher being? And who is man one of them? Cetaceans were the first sentient creatures God created on Earth way before primates. If that counts for anything they should be considered higher beings before us. They have had more time to evolve.
>>
>>17908308
*why not who
>>
>>17908308
Actually, you're right. At least on dolphins and whales. For higher beings, I was referring to sentient beings that are capable of having an understanding of the spiritual and a higher self or god. But coming to think of it, I actually have heard stories of dolphins on higher planes. Of course, that's no proof that they're actually dolphins, but still.

It's really not often that I get to rethink something on /x/. Thanks for posting.
>>
>>17908380
No problem, mate. I'm gracious that you have an open mind to what I had to say. It means much to me and my mission in life. If there's anything else you'd like to know about cetaceans I'd do my best to answer. I believe they have their own thoughts about God and have a stronger connection to it than we do.
>>
>>17908431
What do you think is the reason for there being no (found) cetacean "societies" or "cities"? Is it a difference in life perspective, or do are they not capable of working with tools?

I think it might be a good thing though, since we used our tools to create a society where we've become spiritually ignorant.
>>
File: snake thrown off Paul.jpg (144 KB, 831x610) Image search: [Google]
snake thrown off Paul.jpg
144 KB, 831x610
I've caught four sneks in my house in recent years. Two I killed and two I released safely outside. I often wonder if my animal spirit gives a shit but my gut says no. More likely she was confused as to why I didn't eat them.
>>
>>17903221
Damn what prego chick is stick thin with a belly that looks like twins?
>>
>>17906933
Honey badger don't give a fuck
>>
File: 1467160655146.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1467160655146.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
Ok I'll bite.
Grew up loving tigers. Had posters of them plastered all around my bedroom. Read any and all books about then that I could get my hands on.
I distinctly remember reading one book that was about many different animals in alphabetical order. Tiger was just a little after tarantula. Opening that book and then suddenly seeing a huge ugly monster when I wanted a big cat was upsetting as fuck.
My mother and sister were terrified of spiders but for most of my adventurous childhood I would capture spiders and force them to fight to the death by shoving then in those tiny plastic containers that you get from quarter machine with a mini toy in it. The strongest could live. However at some point I developed arachnophobia.

It's not so bad now. I could squish one if necessary. But I remember being quite young and being so afraid that a spider would creep up on me that I spun around and around in circles until I passed out.

Crows have always showed up around me. Seeing three crows together always meant good luck. Like when I was terrified I didn't pass my emt test and saw my crows and knew I was gonna pass with flying colors.
I once had a piece of shit psycho friend who told me I was a cloud leopard.
I am very much a crazy cat lady and even have a cat tattoo. My heart sympathizes greatly with felines to the point that I stopped pursuing veterinary medicine because I couldn't cut into one without crying.

So /x/, what is my spirit animal?
>>
enfp and boar, once was meditating with the intension of meeting my spirit animal.

turned out it was a boar
>>
this is weird but..snails and slugs. always felt compelled to them and admire their form. so graceful and peaceful. they seem like very wise beings.
>>
>>17908841
only one thing i can deduce from your post..you are a retard.
>>
>>17908888
>slug-quads

They are really cool little dudes, I'd have to agree.
>>
>>17908888
This is the single strangest thing I've ever read.
>>
>>17908888
my spirit slug gave me quads! =D thank you oh wise and slippery one.
>>
>>17908896
Well that's just mean.
>>
File: evol3.jpg (9 KB, 333x363) Image search: [Google]
evol3.jpg
9 KB, 333x363
>>17908481
For one obvious reason. They lack hands but also due to their natural history in general their would be no need for cities. They do however use tools to hunt and play with just like monkeys do.

But mainly I think it's a difference in life perspective that led them that way as well as evolution. They have no need for material things in general so never evolved limbs to manipulate an environment. Instead they have sonar, a big brain, and perhaps other senses that we may have yet to discover.
>>
File: 1464212979646.jpg (172 KB, 769x915) Image search: [Google]
1464212979646.jpg
172 KB, 769x915
>>17908931
>>
File: IMG_20160711_072526.jpg (677 KB, 1120x1680) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_072526.jpg
677 KB, 1120x1680
>>17908948
:)
>>
>>17903221
I'm cranky, what's my spirit animal. I'm also protective
>>
My spirit animal is the human being. Never had any admiration for a certain animal. What does that mean /x/?
>>
>>17908977
You have no imagination. This is normal for a human.
>>
>>17908841
>Spirit-Animals
OP here, sorry to say you are a cat, and your family is full of spiders. Hence your love/hate for them, was your relationship with your mother/sister a rollercoaster? Cats are fully evolved spirit animals, you could also be hiding from the fact you are a spider as well, hard to tell when we need to cuddle ourselves with dogs or cats to feel safe, let the fear go and embrace that you are a spider.

>>17908792
Friends with the bear, yet very alone. Just stay away from my honey haha. JK, some honey badgers are actually friendly, just not around humans.

>>17908888
The meek shall inherit the earth, you have truly shown your meek side anon. Be gracious you will return to your true form soon.

>>17908946
Dolphins and whales have much more complex societies than we can imagine or decipher, and yet works perfectly for them. The whale is the bear of the sea, and the dolphin is the dog/wolf. Both are equal and reign supreme in their respective kingdoms, sad we try to enslave both the land and sea versions of them.

>>17908975
A wasp?

>>17908977
Death.
>>
You're just furries in denial.
>>
File: 1467766215298.png (904 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467766215298.png
904 KB, 500x1000
>>17909718
I could honestly see my sister being a spider. Black widow. Only slightly joking. She's an evil fuck.

Thanks for the respond
>>
>>17903851
Try wrapping it in Clingfilm first.

You're welcome.
>>
File: bull.jpg (1 MB, 3200x2106) Image search: [Google]
bull.jpg
1 MB, 3200x2106
I think I might be a bull, guys. Only slightly worried about this.
>>
Where my fucking crowbros at?
>>
>>17903388
I work at an animal shelter and the majority of pittbulls are big goof balls. Very loving and childlike. Some are very aggressive but chihuahuas can be also.
>>
>>17903655
Your spirit animal is a tick.
Congratulations.
>>
>>17903221
Tortoise
>>
>>17908126
Man never escaped nature, you fucking cock. It never has, and never will. You depend on the natural world, and there is no escaping that. Just because you're surrounded by a cocoon of technology and convenience doesn't mean you're a separate fucking entity from this world and this universe.

Seriously, fuck this thread and its new age bullshit, but your post is one of the most ignorant and futurist-circlejerkish shit I've ever seen on this board.

Its faggots like you that talk about how great man and his accomplishments are and how much progress we've made but continues to play these video games about survival and open world gameplay, go to the gym to get exercise, and go hiking on the weekends. These are all just fucking secondary solutions to the big problem, that being that we are starved of our natural biological impulses and reward systems to hunt and get serious exercise in a small community surrounded by fertile land. It's really hilarious to see this juxtaposition in society today. You buy the fucking western narrative while still chasing your biological impulses, and the two completely contradict each other, so you accept a deflated, second-rate knockoff of the real thing and THINK you're happier for it. Hey, we have vaccines and medicine and cities now so everything's fucking great right? Fuck our ancestors and literally every other living being on the planet. YOU must know better.
>>
I wish I could tell what it was but unfortunately I can't clear my mind yet and look focus on my spirit. Could anyone help me figure it out?
>>
>>17903384
No.
>>
It always was a snake for me.
>>
>>17912601
He's a dog haha, not a tick.
>>
>>17912672
>>17912675
Sup snakes, how's life now adays?
>>
>what the frigging heck
>>
I have always made a point never to needlessly kill animals, except spiders. I am so goddamn afraid of spiders that I can't even move if I think about them too hard.
A lot of the time when I meditate, all I can see is the mouth-parts (pedipalps and fangs) moving rapidly until I absolutely cannot go on. Sometimes I'm afraid to meditate at all because of these visions.
Does this mean spider is my spirit animal? That's so goddamn terrifying. I've raised dogs my entire life and I'm a skilled trainer (other people's dogs listen to my commands and such.) Why couldn't it be a wolf or something?

>tl;dr spiders might be my spirit animal and I'm terrified. What do?
>>
>>17912646
>man never escaped nature but we must have spirit animals despite being on the same level as animals
holy shit nigger
>>
I have always felt an affinity to wolves. So capable as loners, which I am. But still a strong family tie, which I wish I had.
>>
>>17913509
When you see the visions, where do you see the mouth parts from?
Are you in front of them looking at them?
>>
File: 1461258552411.jpg (34 KB, 692x351) Image search: [Google]
1461258552411.jpg
34 KB, 692x351
I'm a sloth ,definitely.
I move and act like one, even look like one.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.