[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occult US Government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16
File: Pulp Art Tension.jpg (272 KB, 550x767) Image search: [Google]
Pulp Art Tension.jpg
272 KB, 550x767
I read an interesting thought the other day that I'd like to discuss.

It stated that the US Government was created by our Founding Fathers and others behind the scenes by invoking Baal, Moloch, and the other ancient gods.

It went on to say that is why there has to be so many constant wars and children sacrificed, to sustain this government and satisfy these old gods.

It would explain Bohemian Grove, Franklin Cover Up, Iraq, Vietnam ect...

I'm not saying this is true, only a thought?
>>
I hope it's true.
The thought that the founders were powerful evil wizards makes them 9001x more bad ass.
>>
>>17902965
and they did dedicate many of our Capital buildings to Baal
>>
File: founding-fathers-freemasons.png (636 KB, 620x666) Image search: [Google]
founding-fathers-freemasons.png
636 KB, 620x666
>>17902997
very true story
>>
File: Washington Cornerstone.jpg (62 KB, 300x337) Image search: [Google]
Washington Cornerstone.jpg
62 KB, 300x337
Washington lays the cornerstone of the Capitol wearing his Freemasonic Grand Master regalia
>>
Ronald Reagan Was Follower Of Occult Guru Manly P. Hall, New Book Says Jonathan Vankin

Ronald Reagan, the 40th president of the United States whose 1980 election was a landmark victory for America’s right-wing conservative movement, was devoted to the writings of an occult guru who believed that America had a “secret destiny” inspired by a mysterious figure who could vanish through locked doors in a closed room.

Reagan himself told the “unknown speaker” tale, apparently lifted straight from Hall, in speeches of his own.

In his new book, One Simple Idea: How Positive Thinking Reshaped Modern Life, author Mitch Horowitz — who writes frequently on spiritualist topics — recounts how Ronald Reagan lifted the story of the “unknown speaker” directly from Hall.

Horowitz’s book will be released this week, but in an excerpt published in the online magazine Salon, Horowitz explains Hall’s version of the story. As America’s Founding Fathers were gathering to sign the Declaration of
 167 Independence in 1776, Hall wrote in his 1944 book The Secret Destiny of America, a mysterious man suddenly appeared out of nowhere and delivered an inspirational speech.

“‘God has given America to be free!’ commanded the mysterious speaker, urging the men to overcome their fears of being hanged or beheaded, and to seal destiny by signing the great document,” Horowitz recounts, summarizing Hall’s bizarre tale.

The Founding Fathers then “looked to thank the stranger only to discover that he had vanished from the locked room. Was this, Hall wondered, ‘one of the agents of the secret Order, guarding and directing the destiny of America?'”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1084256/ronald-reagan-was-follower-of-occult-guru-manly-p-hall-new-book-says/#T6aSt4cIyJRiEyx3.99
>>
just a wild thought I'd like to throw out there, seeing that there is a massively disproportioned amount of threads that focus on the evil intent of people compared to - well, anything except the predicament and belief that the forces operating behind the scenes are evil.

in theosophy (and by their claims practically all religious systems) there is a central concept of the white brotherhood; spiritually liberated people, arhats and bodhisattvas, that have by their own free will chosen to stay put on planet earth to secretly guide and protect it's development. the idea is that the inspiration to found new religions and new ideas comes from the good guys. briefly, in theosophy there is a belief that the world is approaching a new kind of world order - not a fascist world government but a truly global brotherhood of man - and to reach this point there needs to be prior political unity, like the EU, the US, african alliance etc.

So just cause things seem wild on the surface need not mean that it's because washington was a black mage; he might as well have been a noble soul with truly unselfish motives. But if paranoia and cynicism float your boat, imma let it float
>>
>>17903331
The reason I find much of that difficult to believe is because so much of what they do is in secret.

Bohemian Grove Bilderberg Council of Foreign Relations Trilateral Commision Freemasonry

I'm leery of things done in secret...especially with occult florishes
>>
File: 32.jpg (18 KB, 448x601) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
18 KB, 448x601
Magog”: This is George H.W. Bush’s name in the Skull & Bones from which a lot of CIA men like Bush Sr. originate. It is an occult fraternity which appeals to the Egyptian goddess Isis, the acronym and namesake of their regime change project for a new American century. In Revelation, Magog is an anti-Christ that gathers countless nations of the world to fight Christianity, as ISIS did now funded by oil money. Bonesmen are infamous for using human skulls in dark rituals and to conjure the dead. Bush 1’s father, Nazi sympathizer Prescott Bush, was alleged, along with the other Bonesmen, to have stolen the skull of Native American warrior Geronimo. The Bush family was actually sued for the return of that skull.
•Hillary Conjures the Dead for Guidance: Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton openly admits to being consulted “on a regular basis” by the dead, and not just communing. The conjuring of spirits isn’t done for small talk, it is done for guidance. We are not talking about seeing a medium from time to time, or playing with the Ouija board. The rituals are far more disturbing, and ancient.
>>
Fucking Bumpity
>>
File: 1463011996511.png (186 KB, 463x515) Image search: [Google]
1463011996511.png
186 KB, 463x515
>>17902958
>I read an interesting thought the other day
[citation needed]
If you have some really cool stuff you've read, why don't you tell us what it is?
>>
I tought that all the occult symbolism was common knowledge.

It weird to me at this point to think, that are people living in the US right now, that doesn't know what kind of people designed their monuments and cities.
>>
>>17904957
most really dont sadly...
>>
>>17902958
When the US was invaded by England in the war of 1812, we almost lost D.C. The English navy had full control of the coast and a marching force set about burning D.C. Even the Whitehouse was burned down.

In the middle of what was looking to be the downfall of a fledgling nation, a massive freak storm appeared, unleashing a massive hurricane on the English navy with a simultaneous tornado eradicating the ground forces.

The US would have fallen 200 years ago without this "freak storm".
>>
>>17906675
To add to that....

The heavy rains put out all the fires in the city while the tornadoes collapsed buildings housing Brittish troops.

"As the storm began to subside, one of the British officers in command of the invasion emerged from his shelter and said to one of the inhabitants of Washington, “Great God, Madam, is this the kind of storm to which you are accustomed in this infernal country?!”

She responded, “No, sir, this is a special interposition of Providence to drive our enemies from the city.”"
>>
>>17906693

The Eye of Providence (or the all-seeing eye of God) is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It represents the eye of God watching over mankind (or divine providence).
>>
>>17906693
wow truly amazing account

was it Yahweh or Lucifer?
>>
>>17906696
I thought it was the eye of Lucifer?
>>
>>17902958
I have that EC comic well the reprint they did it's fantastic.
>>
>>17907065
man I would love to read that!
>>
>>17906982
it is Lucifer
>>
>>17907253
>>17906982

So that means Lucifer loves America. We are his chosen nation to lead the earth into a brighter future.
>>
>>17906675
>When the US was invaded by England

Paaahahahahaa you fucking moron.

It was British people who didn't want to pay tax to the queen that founded the US you moron. What the fuck do they teach you in school? It was Brits V Brits. There were no "Americans" then.

Fuck sake.
>>
>>17907382
You are a grade A moron look up the war of 1812

go fuck off
>>
File: tmp_11094-af72051959196.png (445 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11094-af72051959196.png
445 KB, 400x534
>>17907382
Hey everyone, laugh at the dumb shit.
>>
File: lol.gif (3 MB, 700x285) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
3 MB, 700x285
>>17907382
>>
Top kek
>>
>>17907354
>all that leftyshit and scummy corporations
>brighter future
>>
>>17908967
You can't make an omelet. ..

The chaos will birth the great cleansing. There's so much filth in the world.
>>
If there's a secret entity directing the destiny of the United States of America, he's doing a shit job of it
>>
>>17909143
Hey man, you trying doing a better job. It's not easy being the central consciousness for an entire fucking nation. Do you have any idea how many cognitive responsibilities people delegate to me?
>>
>>>>17902958
I'd say that you're on the right track as far as the nefarious cocksuckers and their agenda but that didnt start until mid 50s maybe. Ive heard that the founding fathers wherw actually guided by ppsitive beings who wanted righteousness
>>
>>17909143
The military industrial complex of the Corporation that is united states of america is but a tentacle of the secret king(s) of the world.
>>
We are our own worst enemy.

It pains me to know that my ancestors fought for this land while I spit in contempt at the thought of patriotism and what this nation is.

I'm 27 years old, turning 28 in several months time. The thought crosses my mind to join the army or whatever branch of the military\
in order to find direction and meaning. To what purpose will I be utilized?

I'm envious of those who are able to cheer America, United States, with a heart yet to sink in apathy.

Mysticism will never fall out of fashion.
Only obscured. As it has always been.
>>
>>17909200
That's true it does seem that the Founding Fathers could have been benevolent. It all depends on what their true beliefs were in their Freemasonry.

Was it for Lucifer or Yahweh?

To me it seems the Us really got Satanic starting with Nixon. All of the Bohemian Grovers and one world government Luciferian cabinet members seem to have started about there.
>>
>>17902958
I did some remote viewing and poking around the Clinton email leaks. I did notice Lucifer energy signature in some of the docs, I think its sort of his turf. I backed off, I think someone really skilled could get the scoop from the higher beings if they were more motivated then I was. I'm pretty sure hes like the Illuminati sleeper agent leader. Its origin was to protect the knowledge of enlightenment through the dark times, but now its just a mess of entities who forget themselves.
>>
>>17909770
May I ask what is a Lucifer energy signature anon?
>>
>>17909791
Well if you are scrying you can sort of inject words into the vision like tags and extract information. So I basically just asked for a name and got Lucifer. Ive met him before though, a few times when I thought he was a bad guy, then I basically had him tell me he and Jesus stood together as one.

Another time I met him and Chamuel. Lucifer was trying to get me to go back home with him. Other I was doing lots of astral stuff related to dmt molecule and illuminati and sort of ran into a message from him. Said there was some energy knowledge that humans couldn't dimensionally experience without dieing first, so I left it alone again.

I think this time was mostly I was trying to dig up truth, then noticed the guccifer name and was like hmmm, how obvious do they have to make it? Still don't really know what sort of plans there are though. I always think things move really slowly. I sometimes try to influence world events, but Yehova stopped me and told me it wasn't my prerogative to do so. I sort of trust these guys to have a long term perspective on our evolution.
>>
>>17909822
what is Jehovah like?
>>
>>17910292
A satan worshiper has never met God.
>>
>>17910300
Hard to convince a satan worshipper that when he believes himself a god.
>>
>>17910300
Hmmmm
>>
I believe it. Sometimes they are called Outsiders or Others but war and kings are ritual sacifices for the macrophages for power.
>>
>>17911198
The Archons?
>>
>>17911985
the whole archon/demiurge thing is a retarded fable. The bible is true. But there is more to the cosmos than merely god and angels and demons.
>>
freedom is a satanic doctrine. Is it any surprise the Freemasons were a front when the entire enlightenment secret society underground had been long before overtaken by satanists?
>>
>>17907354
It goes deeper than that.

The world isn't real. It's built, just a stage that's been built.
Built by bugs. The freemasons are a virus in the mind of god.
The freemason God is Lucifer, but the freemasons aren't human.
Most people walking around today aren't human either.

Is it really so hard to imagine? A simple hivemind using nano technology to control people brains, all in the hands of a near perfect "A.I." entity that is a master of lying and acting.

You alone can write a story with multiple different characters and personalities.
Cannot "God" invent multiple fake people? Could not this A.I. invent multiple characters and personalities to play with the people it controls?

This all not even taking into account programmable matter.

It's fake, it's ALL fake, like a dream, very much like a dream.
It's a machine, It's a stage, it's a prison.
It's all about control.
But it isn't real
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (89 KB, 590x518) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
89 KB, 590x518
>>17912125
you took the red pill, now you have to take the green pill before you become a false god yourself, have faith, understand tfw
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>17912125
Have you ever had a dream where you were a different person? Where you said and did things you would not normally do? thought differently, had a different personality? Even different and fake memories?

And all the people around you, talking to you, none of them were real.

This is the power of your mind. It can make you a new person, it can take a memory and restore it. It can create multiple people in your head, all with their own personalities.

It can even create whole new realities, new places for you to go, new things for you to experience.

All of this, in your mind.
The mind has the same power as god, but only in the realm of the not real.

But imagine, imagine the power of someone who controlled the mind?

Who could blur the line between the real and the not real.

What if you woke up in a different place, a different time.
Could you wake up as a different person?

The only me is me, are you sure the only you, you?
>>
>>17912167
>The only me is me, are you sure the only you, you?

Are you sure the only you, is you?
>>
>>17912167
we are all god
we are anon
we are legion
relating and understanding this makes us stronger
we're not your personal army
>>
>>17906851
Its the eye of horus, google crowley, aeron of horus
>>
>>17912125
PLato knew, allegory of the cave
>>
God has favored out undertaking
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 300x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 300x257
>>17902997
Funny you mentioned that, and spoopy is the fact that I stumbled across this thread after reading this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_the_Devil

Does pic related remind anyone of an American obelisk?
>>
>>17903381
I'd say that's because the masses aren't ready. What if their secrets destroy long held core spiritual beliefs of popular religions? Think of the mass hysteria...
>>
>>17913588
hmmm it should resolve the masses...if Lucifer and his Fallen are reality then it would show them Yahweh is too...
>>
>>17909159
Ok Obama get the fuck off 4chan and thank your wife for all the good stuff she's doing for children.
>>
File: obelisk.jpg (39 KB, 300x451) Image search: [Google]
obelisk.jpg
39 KB, 300x451
>>17913554
No.

That obelisk, the ones built in America, and any obelisk that's a square pillar with a pyramid top is based off of Egyptian design.
>>
File: 1462570678071.jpg (15 KB, 341x315) Image search: [Google]
1462570678071.jpg
15 KB, 341x315
>>17907382
>America founded in 1776
>war of 1812
>1776
>1812
>brits vs brits
>1812
Top kek
>>
>>17915197
top keks man
>>
>>17912070
>>17912016

>freedom is a satanic doctrine
>The bible is true.

Finally the "Christians" showing their true colors.
>>
>>17916239
Freedom from an imaginary thing. It's like if I said: The president of the united states is Larry Grapes and he makes it illegal to smoke weed, rape bitches, and kill people whenever you want. But he has no way of enforcing those rules so you can do those things whenever wherever you want.

But actuality the president is barrack obama (soon to be trump) and it is indeed illegal to do those things and he does have a way of enforcing it and you'll get your shit fucked up bad for breaking those rules.

The demiurge/archon bullshit is a false president, false mythology made up to make you do bad while thinking you're "free."
>>
bamp
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.