[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me. I need as much advice as I can get, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (801 KB, 1400x929) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
801 KB, 1400x929
Please help me. I need as much advice as I can get, I'm reaching the end of my rope.

I'm pretty sure my grandmother is haunting me. I can feel her always around me, gripping me with her horrible talon hands. She sits on my chest and chokes me at night.

When I was a kid, she killed herself. But she was involved in all kinds of awful occult things. I don't even want to know everything she was into, but I know she did automatic writing. If anyone doesn't know what that is, she basically let spirits possess her and write messages through her.

I think she wants me for some reason. She wants me to join her. Please help.
>>
>>17900831
Are you the chick in the picture?
>>
TROLL!
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 572x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 572x1600
I still get chills when I remember what they wrote through her. Her body just went limp, her eyes rolled back in her head and just endlessly scrawled "pray for us"

And when she did a ouija session with us, she actually- I don't know summoned something? Can you even do that with a ouija board? I remember her asking for her great grandfather or something to manifest (he was an incredibly evil man) and I just felt this black wave of horror envelop us. My little sister even wet herself, she was so scared, and I threw up. But when my grandmother talked about it later, she acted like it had been a huge success, talked all about her conversation with great granddad. She said he wanted to meet me especially some day.
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 960x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 960x1199
I've always been kind of sick and not very strong. I have very severe allergies, and have been in and out of the hospital all my life because of them. My grandmother would often take my medicine and hide it, and I would end up having severe attacks. I wouldn't be able to breathe, and during this time the world would get all weird and grey. I would see people and hear things that weren't there. Usually, someone would save me or I would find other medicine to help me. My grandmother would pretend like it never happened. I never told my parents what she did. I think my mom knew, but never let on.
>>
Bible and crucifix yo.
>>
File: image.jpg (504 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
504 KB, 800x1200
My mother always let these things pass. It was like she was in my grandmothers thrall. I knew there was something wrong almost right after she died- I was trying to sleep, and woke up when I saw movement by my door. When I was a kid, I used to keep my door open so I could see the hallway light, and when I opened my eyes to look, I saw my grandmother leaning in, fingers gripping the door jamb, smile splitting her face in half. I closed my eyes and started telling myself it was just a dream, I was imagining things, it was a trick of the light. When I finally opened my eyes, she was gone. I ran out of my room to find my mom. She was was sitting at the kitchen table, talking to my big sister. When I interrupted them to tell her about what I saw, she just said "okay". I had no idea what to do, so I just went to bed.
>>
>>17900831
do you want help on being protected from that?
>>
I'll protect you! Draw a triangle with chalk, burn some incense, get excited, invoke a spirit and ask it not to hurt you or your family, and tell to tell your grandma or spirit stalker to go away.
>>
File: pl_arts_sugimoto7_f.jpg (29 KB, 660x823) Image search: [Google]
pl_arts_sugimoto7_f.jpg
29 KB, 660x823
stop whining like a little BITCH.
>I WISH my gramgram was haunting me.
fucking ghost cookies are goddamn delishus.
>GRANDMA YES SPIRIT THE NIGGERS TO DEATH. she'd kill those dyke ghostbusters as well, nooo difficulty.
>>
>>17900855
>chick
>>
File: 1458673356637.jpg (62 KB, 750x724) Image search: [Google]
1458673356637.jpg
62 KB, 750x724
>>17900855
thats a boy dressed as a girl
he recently started female hormones
>>
That's not your grandma because ghost don't exist but demons do. A demon is memicing your grandma. The reason this is happening is because of your ailments, people who have life threatening ailments (eggs cancer) are close to the other side so they would most times experience supernatural activities. 1 suggestions is don't fear it because they fed of anger and fear. 2 you should pray and ask for protections. I've notice that people who are ignorant to the supernatural usually are the ones who get haunted. Hope this helps you.
>>
>>17900965
>who have life threatening ailments (eggs cancer) are close to the other side

>(eggs cancer)
>>
>>17900831
you're being ridiculous. if ghost where real, they would be more prevalent. you're not being haunted
>>
>I think my mom knew, but never let on

1. GTFO if you haven't already. Being around or in frequent contact with someone you can't trust and who seems very likely to backstab you will wreck your mental health. Along with anything else she can wreck.

2. The Grandma: Ghosts can be killed (or is that re-killed?). You need to disperse their energy so much that they can't form any kind of cohesive being. If she had any skills, other than letting herself get possessed to do automatic writing like a moron, this is going to take a lot of work and you'll have to keep redoing it.

But remember. A ghost is basically a car with no engine. If she died recently, she could be running "on momentum" so to speak. As a living person, you have an engine (your body), and all you have to do to fuel it is eat. She can't just eat something, so she WILL run out of power first if you keep on dispersing her energy and you make sure she can't get more.
>>
>>17900952
>>17900963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=2pDLh2-lJuE

dumb meme
100% grill
>>
>>17900831
its not your grandmother. that old bat probably got eaten by something or wandered off. why do people always assume its some one they know?

its probably some drifter. some homeless guy wandered into your house. it just happens to be a dead one

first of all forget holy water its bull shit. magnets iron and salt (why salt works sometimes idk maybe the ghost is superstitious)

put some salt and magnets on your window sil and by your doorway and you need something solid iron that you wont hurt yourself with in your bed that you could grab and swing
>>
>>17900989
I meant eg.
>>
>(eggs cancer)
>>
>>17901109
Thank you so much, this makes a lot of sense. How do I disperse their energy though? What would you recommend?>>17901129
I'll try what you mentioned, but this is definitely my grandmother. I've been able to see her. Not clearly, but the presence is definitely hers, and I've caught glimpses of her.
>>
File: image.png (492 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492 KB, 750x1334
It's her
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.