[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange experience from years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 300x299
As the subject would suggest, I had a pretty strange experience a few years back.

One night, a friend and I were chatting as we were waking around our neighborhood.

Although it was pretty late (about 11:30 pm) there were other people out walking their dogs so I know we weren't the only people to see it.

Suddenly, the night's sky went completely white for what must have been 20 seconds seconds. It was at least long enough for us to notice, and stop and stare. I live near Los Angeles county so it's never pitch black out here, but it wasn't light exactly. Although the sky was white, the light wasn't "bright", in that it didn't illuminate the area and it wasn't hard to look at (like how a bright light is after you've been in the dark)

After the sky "went black" again, we sort of chuckled and asked each other what we thought happened. The weirdest part is that we weren't really surprised or freaking out or anything. I don't remember if we said anything, but almost immediately someone came up to us and asked us if we saw that.

After we told him that we had, he didn't offer up any explanation or thoughts. He just said it was weird and we agreed before parting ways. We met with no less than 3 other people and had similar interactions; short, awkward interactions to confirm "did I really see that?"

What ended our walk, however, was the last guy we talked to. He, like everyone else, asked us if saw that, but, unlike the rest, had an explanation. Immediately after we said that we had, he said it was power station overload and that he was telling everyone before walking away.

My friend and I both accepted this explanation without question and went to our own homes. It's only now, years later, that I'm remembering this again. I mean, I can't disprove the guys explanation, (Althought the power worked when I got him) but the whole sitation was so strange

Any thoughts?
Pic vaguely related
>>
>>17900225
Did you try to Google about this and find out more? Like if his explanation could be correct?
>>
If that happened to the sky, of all things, then you probably are a part of a high tech cloaked dome city that the common man doesn't know about.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.