[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dimensional Gateways
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pretty.jpg (47 KB, 564x317) Image search: [Google]
pretty.jpg
47 KB, 564x317
Are there gateways to different dimensions/alternate timelines? What about through time?

If so are they stationary?

Also dimension/time travel story thread.
>>
>>17900174
I guess I'll add a story of mine to get the ball rolling, although it's not that great a story

>around three years ago
>walking into town with a friend
>we get to this massive hill, usually takes like 30 minutes to get from house to the top of the hill
>so we're just talking about random shit and walking up this hill
>very suddenly we notice we're at the top of the hill
>I had no memory of walking up the hill and was quite startled when I realized we were already there
>friend looking pretty shocked too
>check the time, it's been an hour since we set off

Was pretty spooky, but could be put down to just losing track of the time or something.
>>
John titor.
>>
Andrew Basagio

Andy in '16
>>
>>17900174
>are they stationary?
Fuck no. That'd be dangerous.
>>
I traveled through a bunghole.
>>
>>17900280
Oh, i forgot about a similar experience, but anyways, has anyone here experienced a whole night go by with a single blink?

>Being around 16 years old
>11pm or so
>literally was getting ready to sleep, wasn't even yet in bed, just taking my pants off
>Close my eyes for a even less than a second and suddenly it's already daylight and yet, im still standing up, changing my clothes
>>
>>17902724
had common thing,
was at work, had to drive to another city, i was passenger in truck.
Its like 100km range, though about certain things in my life, what could i do better in life etc. for few minutes, after that i look i can see that we made half the road, i was like wtf i wasnt sleeping, same thing happened when we drove back, trip felt like it took 10-15 mins, actualy it was 1hour, i didnt slept i asked driver
>>
>>17900174
1: Yes 2: No, unless they are anchored by someone, or something, they ping around like a pinball within a large area (think Bermuda Triangle, for e.g.) 3: https://youtu.be/Vwy9iDkhJBs?t=33m00s
>>
File: IMG_20150807_230341.jpg (686 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150807_230341.jpg
686 KB, 3264x2448
I've once posted about this here. I call it the edge of existence. It's a bus stop in my town, really weird one.only two bus lines pass through there, with one passing three times in the morning on week days and the other passing once an hour for the whole day. Weirdly, there's another bus stop about 500 feet further for the same lines, there's no point to it. It's almost always empty, and weird shit happens there, especially at night. It used to change shape and even disappear. However, a few months ago, there was work there, the bus cabin got changed for a newer one and the place has been normal since.
>>
>>17902724
>>17902741
Psycholepsia.
>>
>>17902866
I REMEMBER YOU ANON
>>
>>17900174

bump for interest
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.