[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: Scrying-12[1].jpg (248 KB, 819x976) Image search: [Google]
Scrying-12[1].jpg
248 KB, 819x976
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17897379
>>
Sorry if this is dumb but can I ask somebody to do a reading on me and my future in general?
>>
L
male
virgo

how much longer do i have to wait for the news i am waiting to hear?
>>
Male
Leo
Will anything benefit me soon if so which division of life will it occur
>>
F
Aquarius
Why have things have been feeling so off lately
>>
>>17900155

m
virgo
drunk
read me lol
>>
>>17900193

I will. Drunk, and empath.

Let's see...books, business, and a woman. Maybe accounting or hr related, and some kind of female figure on the horizon. lol
>>
>>17900243

two to three months in general. stuff can shift, but drunk reader has this vibe right now.
>>
>>17900262

long term. hang in there, and do what is right/practical. 4-5 months or 2-3 years. steady. be steady, live, and work it out.

ala~ t3h drunk
>>
bored drunk needs moar. read me, and ask for reads. lol
>>
>>17900287
thanks mr drunk empath
>>
>>17900295

me too, me too! i want a future read
>>
Male
Leo
General reading please.
Thank you very much
>>
>>17900296

np sober(?) anon
>>
Male
Aquarius
Just need a general reading about myself what am I meant for? Where is my life headed
>>
>>17900297

got any question? if not...uh, yours feels convoluted. lots of stuff or people or events. maybe not in general, but because of who you are or where you from from/where you going.
>>
>>17900285
Oh shit just saw this thanks man
>>
>>17900155
Male
Sagittarius
A reading about my love life would be great thanks.
>>
>>17900290
But am I making any mistakes that may jeopardize my happiness in this long term .
>>
>>17900308
I guess if I had a question it would be am I meant for something greater?
>>
>>17900308

sounds exhausting, to be honest. but uh...give me a love reading i guess. i'm a girl
>>
>>17900302

I feels numbers and/or programming but something deeper like philosophy. you remind me of blue/gray. maybe slight history. i would recommend for you ruins or stone structures to study in your off time if not pursuing math or some kind of technical trade relating to, uh, software/group? blue/gray. stone ruins. programming/math. revelation will follow.
>>
>>17900295
Sober dude asking the drunk dude for a love reading
>>
>>17900321
What do you mean a blue/gray
>>
>>17900295
Fiora
Love reading
>>
>>17900312

general advice: don't worry about mistakes. look at what you can do, what you want to do, and what you need to do. find the middle ground, and proceed with all your might and limits. if you are doing what you can one doesn't need to worry about if it is or is not enough, because it is out of your hands beyond that. that being said, I feel no general msitakes. your seem bright, and straight forward on your path. any hiccups will be swallowed up by your path in general :)

>>17900315
nope, i'm just drunk and got flooded. i don't need any age or sex or details, and I generally jsut go fromt gut but for you a question would have helped. you exist. genetically you are unique. don't matter what the world may say you are you, and can bring you to the table. endure.

>>17900318

I don't care what you are, but I'll do my best. desu, you don't feel like a girl but whatev. two to three options on the horizon. one vaguest, and two others while a little stronger fading away. you move on.
>>
File: hot ice.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hot ice.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>Was doing readings for myself
>I'm an actor/writer/fledgling musician considering either going into the military and then politics when I get my degree (biochem) or going balls to the wall with my art and trying to make it that way
>One reading about the military says that it will be good for me and give me strength, which I need for other endeavors
>Reading about my writing says that I should finish up a novel and shop it out to publishers and it may be successful
>Ask about if I make it as an actor how will it be
>Reading suggests I will be a successful famous person
>Ask about fame
>Reading suggests I will be famous... as an authority figure
>Ask for clarification on what happens if I pursue them both
>Reading suggests that this is likely possible at first but that I will walk away from one of them after having my fill

Maybe I'm just shit at reading cards.
>>
>>17900327

hot blond. perhaps wavy hair, and bubble gum. good luck. think black widow chick from the avengers, drunk cant remember name but classier. more
"real" while fun and quirky and uniquely smart.

>>17900329
your vibe to me.

>>17900336
you are generally happy, but despite effincesant persona get let down alot and might not even know it. brunette, short hair man stands out. i don't know where it goes, but you guys strong.
>>
J
male virgo
Is there someone I should be checking out for long-term relationship potential?
>>
>>17900338
could say anything good coming for me?
>>
>>17900352

gotta pee, brb
>>
>>17900340
Maybe army will be inspiration for you and because of that you'll create something famous?
Just like Hemingway did.
>>
>>17900338

i don't feel like a girl? wat? so basically i'll end up with none of the options, right?
>>
>>17900347
So what does a blue/grey vibe entail exactly?
>>
>>17900347
Very interesting, thanks.
>>
>>17900295
Richard
General reading
>>
>>17900347
And can you read about psychic power? Like for instance do I have some kind of for lack of a better term, psychic energy? I have weird experiences with electronics, people and other stuff I've been looking into for awhile. I just want to know is there something to my experiences or have I just done too much acid lol
>>
>>17900295
Elle
Female
Leo
Will me and my crush be together
>>
>>17900374
Yes if you ask them out, anon.

Not that hard.
>>
>>17900338

wtf, lol. i didn't type desu ahaha

>>17900351
hmmm, with you i feel the route of go to where you go and do what you do. just pursue your interests, and nor mal social avenues and you will meet someone there. no promise on the success, but quality for sure. life's a fight, and ain't always , if ever, about us. i feel quality there, tho.

>>17900352
you feel sombering. maybe let loose a little outside your norm but at the sametime don't destroy yourselfor give up too much. maybe just mix it up sometimes when you catch yourself saying no or too boxed in. while good exists in life it comes as fast as it goes. best to live right with an open mind so when the good comes you appreicate it more lest it destroys you when it goes. general words there. your definition of good feels a bit differwent than mind, but you will have some. just relax sometimes and take it all in when it does.

>>17900354
i peeded, and snacked.
>>
>>17900311
Thanks for the reading pffff
>>
>>17900155
R
male
leo

mi upcoming project will succes?
>>
>>17900376
>you feel sombering
i am in pain losing all the good but thank you very much
>>
>>17900356

nah, just i wasn't thinking guy or girl, and you brought it up. always options.

>>17900361
lol if you gotta ask you ain't a felelr or art student etc. blue has a steadfast, calming feeling./ gray has a dry, impartial feeling. steady, impartial. calming, dry.

>>17900364
do what i can

>>17900370
sure, squiggle for me. everyhting has energy. seriously. "oneness" is what you seek. we are all using the iron in our bloods as a compass, and our intuition to sense mana or darkness. we are all tapped in, but most aren't opened up. that is all. if you have had experiences that speaks for itself. also, have others noticed while you haven't said anything but pondered, etc? investigate. it is probable, and it sounds likely. acid can be a gateway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FqHYstooBQ

>>17900374
be careful about then, but yes.

>>17900375
good advice lol
>>
>>17900388
Why be careful?? Thanks
>>
>>17900380

did i miss you? long, straight hair. blonde. fussy.

a possibility.

guys, getting burnt out. too mnay reads while ebign drunk left emotions phooy. will finish up but fyi

>>17900381
decent effort moderate success. comendable. keep at it. also, you are fine there :)
>>
>>17900295
how my next gf looks dood?? and maybe when i'll meet her?
thanks man, also drunk here enjoy yourself
>>
>>17900295
will he message me? If a yes when? What will it say?
>>
>>17900384
hang in there. don't give up your chi or karma for anyone. life is hard period but yeah im still living it myself
>>
>>17900394

i just felt elike you may give more than them or they might lead you on a little. it feels there, actualized, but kinda gamey. it would leave you slightly empty, but you would adapt. althogh, not pursing would leave you more fulfilled in the ehre and noe i sense a sudden abruption if not for some reason. so, the adaptation might be good for you as much as it is bad. just don't give all yourself away if you do. protect your core
>>
>>17900388
yes!!!!! It drives me up the wall, more people than I expected. Family members, a few coworkers that I want to strangle at times because I feel like they use it against me if that makes sense. But honestly I hate it. Being a pawn broker and seeing all kinds of people I've ran into more than I expected. When my anxiety goes through the roof it gets worse and my forehead hurts and I feel like I'm looking through my mind versus my eyes. Whenever that happens TV signals cut out or break up. If I'm focusing on an electronic with a weak connection it messes up.. music cuts out or skips tracks. Wi-Fi and TV interference. I just want it to stop. I honestly don't even want to work where I work anymore because of it.
>>
guys, sorry. sobering, headache, and burnted out. i was touching base with previous queries, but have officially stopped. i never got my read either XD eh, what can you do. :P1nb4 omg, emoticons we hate you.

so what.
>>
>>17900295
how does my next bf look!!!
>>
>>17900407
thanks anon, but i'm reaching a dead end
no job, drop out, fucked love life and now i might have tumor, losing will to go on at this point
>>
>>17899900
The reading itself won't fix your addiction problems, but hopefully I can provide some guidance.

Internal / External Causes: The Emperor / King of Pentacles
Your Body: Page of Swords, Ace of Wands (reversed), 6 of Swords
Your Mind: Ace of Swords, Queen of Pentacles, The Moon
Your Addictive Voice: Page of Wands, 4 of Swords (reversed), 8 of Cups

Before you continue reading, I want you to look over the cards yourself a few times. You know this story better than I do, and you will assuredly see some things that I do not.

Let's begin.

I want to say, first of all, that this reading is a good sign that you will conquer your addiction. The last cards in each section demonstrate you being exactly where you need to be in order to move forward from where you are. Now let's focus on how to get you there.

As far as your body is concerned, it seems surprisingly resilient, even though it feels weak right now. It will bounce back from this, but only through a period of total abstinence from using. Your body will feel weak and demolished while it adjusts, but it will move on from this; it has the power to regain its own strength.
(cont.)
>>
>>17900434
(cont.)
Your mind and the addictive voice are in conflict with each other, as is the case with all addicts. Like many others, your addictive voice is powerful, vicious, and restless. It will, however, leave eventually. The key to defeating it is in the focus of your mind. You obviously know that you need to be clean long enough for your body to complete its withdrawals, but the addictive voice will last longer than your withdrawal symptoms.

The key to defeating the addictive voice is to displace it. As soon as you are clean enough to do so, immediately find something to occupy your mind. I recommend something that keeps your hands busy as well. The Queen of Pentacles would suggest it be something tangible. Think about things looked carpentry, or even building a Lego set. The key is to keep both your hands and mind busy on creating something you can look at when you're done.

This, in turn, gives you a moment of insight upon admiring your creation that leads you into your own mind, and it will help you recover the connection to the part of yourself that your addiction has been keeping from you, the part the addictive voice has been shouting over so loudly and for so long that you've forgotten what it sounds like. When you hear it, listen to what it has to say. I got a vision of The Sun while reading this part, following The Moon. It will be as if you looked at the world like a child once more, and this moment of clear vision and clarity is what will keep you going in the future. It is what will ultimately keep you clean.
(cont.)
>>
>>17900428

you have a very unique view point then. may i ask what is your age? i'm almost completely numb inside myself having lived in a zombie state for 8 nears while being in a hole. no tumor, but i have been the rest of what you have said at one point or the other. i will say this: if you survive you will be stronger than the rest. your dreams as limitless as you will. you may not eb the same, but few can stop a person like that.
>>
>>17900438
(cont.)
Touching, for a moment, on the cards representing the causes, I want to focus on the King of Pentacles. To me, in this context, it refers to easy availability of the product you're abusing, and part of your long-term strategy will need to be making this less available to you. I would recommend that you create a strict budget and put the money you used to fund your habit before into savings or an investment. When you have the urge to use again in the future, you can look at the money you've saved or invested and keep your sobriety lionized.

The Emperor I'm going to need to leave up to your interpretation, because you know yourself better than I can know you with this card. If you feel that you are excessively proud, you may consider a 12-Step program, which focuses on humility. However, I cannot recommend that in good conscience myself, for I've known at least 20 people who have joined 12-Step cults, and every last one has relapsed multiple times. For an occultist, I would recommend the Rational Recovery method. When you read the concepts, you'll understand why I'm recommending it, and you'll likely find some creative ways of using the occult to accompany strengthen it. If you need any ideas or want someone to talk to, leave me an email, and I'll get to you soon.

Good luck, anon.
>>
Male
Cancer

How do the next 6 months look for me? Anything good/bad? Or just the same shit in a different place?
>>
>>17900428

if you are empty i dare you to live on. as one brother who understands that pain (save for tumor). live even if nothing, and see what your hand may bring. judge it looking back not blurring it forward.
>>
Can do 10 pendulum readings. Chart has four options: yes, no, rephrase, and unknown.
>>
>>17900464

Should I try my hand at acting, music, and writing?
>>
>>17900464
actually scratch that, lets make it simple and do yes/no!
>>
>>17900464

pendulum dude:

is my future known? y, n, u
>>
>>17900464
is my next gf beautiful/cute/pretty?
>>
>>17900439
i get this a lot "you're stronger, things will be alright, i admire your strength", the truth is i'm not, i just fake because i don't want people to worry, but i just wish it was a malignant tumor so it could release me from all of this

>>17900462
i'm not empty, i'm tired and i've been trying to live over 30 years already and failed everything
>>
>>17900464
do you need anything specific?
if so
>scorpio
>male
>22
will i (soon) find a way out of my current monotony?
>>
>>17900468
cut that to only beautiful, im drunk>>17900464
>>
okay people asked before i could update. just specify which chart you want!
>>17900465
1.) its giving me a weak yes. I'm thinking cause it was a variety of things, and one of them may not work out for you.

>>17900467
2.) It's saying unknown but that feels lazy so I'm asking it again.
2.5) Its hovering on the line between yes and unknown, so take that as you will.
>>
>>17900464
Have I already met the one I'll marry?
>>
>>17900469

if that is how you interpret my words, the fine. sorry to bother you.

i'm in a similar boat, and thought I could relate. sorry for the hassle. also, fuck people. I was speaking to you, and not them. i'm telling you i believe in you, stranger. struggle or not. again, sorry for sounding stupid if i did. i don't want to say my back story on here, is all.
>>
>>17900464
Am I going to find a gf soon?

Male
>>
>>17900474

>1.)

Makes sense. I'm only good at acting and writing, and haven't done much musical stuff yet.
>>
>>17900474

ty, and I have :)
>>
>>17900470
oh, yes/no chart please
>>
>>17900464

do i already know my wife?
>>
>>17900468 >>17900472
3.) It's giving a yes, but you should keep in mind that there are many types of beauty.

>>17900470
4.)Its asking very strongly to rephrase that. Would you mind giving it something more specific? Sorry for the trouble!
>>
>>17900491
>there are many types of beauty
u sayin she's a fatty m8?
>>
>>17900491
will my current sense of meaningless to my day-to-day activities clear up soon?
>>
>>17900480
>sorry to bother you
you don't bother anon, i know you have good intentions,thanks for that, it's just that i get told that a lot but still feel crap inside, like they are talking about someone else who isn't me, i'm sorry if i sounded rude, wasn't my intention and i hope i don't contaminate you with my negativity, i hope you get a better shot than me, no stupidity comes from a kind heart
>>
Hello readerAnon, could you give me some advice on making my new job a success please?

F, Libra
>>
are him and i okay? am i worrying too much?
>>
>>17900491
>>17900494
not me
thank you man, i do know that
>>
>>17900499
i'm 4) btw.
also, no trouble at all.
>>
>>17900502

look, if you feel like shit you don't have to worry about me. i appreciate the sentiment, but like you said you are going through it. no one else.

i struggle with hopelessness, too. i am still here (not in one piece).
>>
>>17900478
5.) I got a very direct "No", though I have a weird feeling about it.

>>17900482
6.) So it's giving me an unknown. If it were me, I would try to swing that in my favor by really trying to get out there! You can do it!

>>17900489
This question isn't clear enough. As I'm reading it, it sounds like you're already married, in which case this is a silly question. Requesting a rephrase!

>>17900499
4.5) It is giving me a weak No. I don't like this answer, and I'm very sorry friend.
>>
>>17900516
>I got a very direct "No", though I have a weird feeling about it.
What do you mean by weird feeling?
>>
>>17900464

am i going to find a boyfriend soon?
>>
>>17900516
4: expected that a bit, so no worries. thanks for the reading, though. why don't you like the answer though?
>>
>>17900516
6 here , thank you so much.

Will try to follow your advice
>>
>>17900516

Already married? The reason why I ask, because I do feel bonded but am very much single. Alright, here is a better way to rephrase that with your information:

does she suspect i'm her husband?
>>
>>17900513
what makes you "stand" and wake up every day?
>>
>>17900517
This is just a weird feeling, and especially since I'm going off simple statements for anon, so feel free to disregard, but it seems like there's an overall feeling of "unconventional"? I wish I could explain that better, but its a weird gut feeling and lets be honest those things are crazy sometimes.

>>17900521
It went straight to "No". Sorry for that. :(

>>17900526
I can relate to that sort of feeling, so I was really hoping for a better outcome for you. I wish you lots of luck and I hope the answer changes soon.

>>17900528
7.) I got a very strong "No". :(
Oh! I think it was just your phrasing since you didn't say "future" wife, so it didn't translate over text very well.
>>
>>17900539
I forgot to number one! Oops! Two left!
>>
>>17900506
shucks man
>>
>>17900539

So, add future to it! XD

i don't want to be fatefully married to a woman who isn't even mine! LOL
>>
>>17900534

to me life and death are two inverted triangles with their pinnacles overlapping. I'm stuck in the middle. as an empath I know what is on that side, and this. i learned a long time ago that while i may not want to live i don't want to die. no one *wants* to die, but sometimes life turns out the way it has for you. basically, you gotta put yourself in that corner, and find out what you really want. nothing means nothing it feels like, but i knew what i originally wanted and know what i'm capable of even despite sutuation working against me. i put up with all the bullshit the same way you said, and have even been forced to lie a few times against my will. fear, hungering, and will get me up in the morning. you'd be surprised at a basic need superseding death at times. i'm so dissasociated that i knowingly walk forward knowing I could die anyday, but keep trying. anger. anger that i will overcome it all, and tell life fuck you. peace, knowing that there is a certain serenity that I cannot control fate. this side of the fence we can do more. that side of the fence ain't always better. so, logic mixed with my intuition.

i'm convoluted yet simple.
>>
>>17900464
Will I love the person I eventually marry?
>>
>>17900588
9.) I got a yes, though it was jumpy! Sounds like the normal back and forths. Congratulations!
>>
Male
Sagittarius

How's life 10 years from now?
>>
>>17900615
>>17900549

actually, that makes sense. i was only asking if she is aware currently. ugh, i don't want to wait on this person, but i feel like if I did it would happen. when i first asked i had several in mind, but when you said what you said this one person came to mind from my past.
>>
>>17900568
i'm not an empath like you but i used to be very intuitive and could see the other side too, always thinking tomorrow will be better, i should do good to attract good, cared more about others than myself, wishing simple things would suffice, i had dreams and in the past few year everything i've accomplished and loved was going away, dying, leaving... i know life is what it is and i've been standing as hard as i can, but lately it's one blow after the other and the tumor is just the cherry on the top, that rocky balboa speech to his son, i know it by heart so much i heard to inspire me, i've tried to take the hits and use the anger to keep moving but like everything else, i've failed on that just waiting for the countdown

thanks for the encouragement, may you find the way out, i'm off don't want to spill more here and make the thread gloomy, best wishes and thanks again
>>
female

will he ever be with me in the way that I want him to be?
>>
>>17900645

interesting, okay. honestly, i'm just highly disassociated. that's it. that's what keeps me going. maybe one day i'll pull it together if things actually do get better. society doesn
t want damaged goods even if they did it to begin with.

yeah, take care. good luck. fake it, and roll those dice.
>>
should i move on or talk to him about being together
>>
>>17900464
will i find love or fling by the end of july?
>>
>>17900281
wanna exchange a reading m8?
>>
>>17900716
not him, but wanna read for me and ill read for you? i am >>17900649
>>
>>17900687
10.) It got stuck between unknown and no, so i'm going to try to ask for each one.
10.5) In regards to love, it is unknown.
10.75) In regards to a fling, its all over that "yes". Having had the reading in this order, I would venture to say its a fling that has potential to be more. Good luck!

This is all for me, thank you everyone!
>>
>>17900675
if anyone comes along and wants to read me in exchange for one, that'd be cool with me
>>
>>17900464

Will I be in a relationship by the end of the year?
>>
Male
Cancer

What's my near future gonna be like?
>>
>>17900737
thanks bby
i hope i find this girl
>>
M
Gemini
Will I be find love soon? I'm a virgin and starting to get desperate. I really don't want to just buy a whore because I don't just want empty sex.
>>
>>17900733
sure, are you still here?
>>
can someone give me a future reading please?

Michael
male
scorpio
>>
>>17900987
I'm here if you'd like an exchange.
>>
Chesswick was right I have a sore throat wtf?
>>
>>17900883

you don't need love to lose your virginity. you can always hook up with someone or find a FWB
>>
>>17901031
what's up?
>>
>>17901034
he wants it meaningful tho
>>
>>17901036
Alright, 27, male Virgo. I'd like to know if I'm headed towards destruction or salvation.

I can do I Ching or card readings.
>>
>>17901034
absolutelydegenerate.jpeg
>>
>>17901039

he also said he was desperate, which makes it sound like he just wants love so he can get laid.
>>
>>17901044
He also said he doesn't want empty sex.
>>
>>17901048
>i can't read
he's talking about prostitution
>>
>>17901041
not a single bad card was pulled so it is salvation. expect making more connections and learning lessons about balance and moderation along the way. lots of opportunities coming your way in fact that will exhibit your creativity and occult powers.

i want an iching for my love life this month pls
>>
>>17901044
>>17901060
>>17901048

I'm desperate because I've never had a girlfriend.
>>
>>17901067

you're only 19, you'll find a gf! are you shy around girls?
>>
Can I get a reading?
male, libra
>>
any readers willing to do a reading for me please?
male
Leo
>>
How do you do empath shit over the net?
>>
>>17901067
If you think using a drunken stranger as a dicksleeve for the night isn't empty, we're not even close enough to being on the same page to bother discussing.

But, hey, let's ask the lad.
>>17900883
>>17901067
Let's propose a hypothetical situation.

You have the choice of finding love next year and losing your virginity then, or losing it to a randumb next week. Which do you choose?

Be honest.

Tell you what, I'll even give you a reading that will be true if you're honest or false if you're dishonest.
>>
>>17901065
Thanks. Sorry about the bit of delay:

>31. Hsien - Influence (Wooing)

The Judgement

Influence. Success.
Perseverance furthers.
To take a maiden to wife brings good fortune.

The Image

A lake on the mountain:
The image of Influence.
Thus the superior man encourages people to approach him
By his readiness to receive them.

Well then, it goes by without interpretation doesn't it? :) Approach people, and make yourself approachable. Things looking good.
>>
>>17901120
First part meant for
>>17901060
>>
>>17901120
not that anon but
yo i would totally choose to find love next year!!! when will i find love?
>>
>>17901120
Alright I'll be honest. I'm really lonely. I crave affection. I mean yeah the sex would be nice and all that, but what's the point if I just wake up alone the next morning. Hell I'd just take somebody that I could talk to and relate to. Unfortunately the only case of that lives all the way back in Oklahoma. So I'm kinda just dicking around up here in Wisconsin, surrounding by people that I can't relate to.

So no. I won't take some random slut that falls into my lap. I want to know what it's like to fall in love.
>>
does anyone here know what a double lifeline means? I have gotten some pretty negative reactions from people but no answer.
>>
Aries
M
I'd like to know about my future, love or anything in general would be appreciated.
>>
>>17901146
are you qt?
>>
>>17901178
I'd say I'm a 6-7/10. I'm chubby and out of shape. But I do a lot of hard physical labor at the factory I work at and can keep up just fine with their lunatic pace.
>>
>>17901186
interested in ldr?
>>
Capricorn
M

About my job and love life... Please, a reading would be nice.
>>
>>17901190
Honestly I'd prefer to be able to talk to a girl face to face. I'm not really sure, cus I've kinda seen how those have worked out for my cousin and let's just say things got weird and she almost got kidnapped.
>>
>>17901190
>>17901202
Why is that what my reading says?
>>
>>17901146
I assumed as much from the energy of your initial post.

You / Situation: 8 of Cups / Page of Cups (reversed)
Impediment / Advice: 6 of Wands (reversed) / The Hermit (reversed)
Meeting Situation: 2 of Swords (reversed), supported by 3 of Pentacles and 10 of Swords
The Girl: 7 of Pentacles, supported by The World and The Hanged Man (reversed)

The significators I won't even go over, because you already mentioned them: 8 of Cups is you moving elsewhere, and Page of Cups in reverse is nolove.

Now, the cards suggest that you're having some issues with self-confidence and may not go out often enough. Change that. The very act of spending more time socializing will improve your self-confidence a bit. Don't treat it as a means to an end, but try to find something autotelic in that.

Good, great, the cards gave generic advice so far. Now, as far as when you find love...I'm not good with precise timelines, but it will definitely be after you've decided to get and out of your comfort zone (2 of Swords is reversed), and there is an indication of cooperation with someone. You may have recently undergone a small failure of sorts but might be kept company by a work buddy.

Now for her...she's in a shit spot when you meet her. She will have made a large plan of some sort and put in an enormous amount of effort into it. What she's working on is huge within the context of her own life, and the frustration of not seeing it come to fruition at the pace she expected is frustrating her all the more, especially given how much work she's put into it.

You say you work at a factory, but I heard wood being sawed somewhere in the background, and I could swear I saw snow. I don't know when it starts snowing there, but it might be in winter of some year.

Good luck, lad.

>>17901178
He has the whole teddybear thing going for him.
>>
>>17901209
I mean honestly, a problem could be he has standards too high. he says he's fat and that he doesn't want to date a "typical slut". its nice to have standards but date within your own league
>>
>>17901209
How the ever loving f- I work at a pallet factory and I stack wood that comes off a saw. How the fuck?
>>
>>17901202
I like nice, country bumpkin boiis I'm a city gal
hmu
darudesandstrm4345 gmail

>>17901228
hes a wizard harry

>>17901209
can you tell me about where i will meet someone i want to date pleaes? all the times ive been approached its by people i dont like :\
>>
>>17901250
also its not because of looks i dont care for looks much its their approach.. some goon literally slammed peanuts on my work station the other day and when i told him no he was like "really?"
>>
>>17901228
I'm a decent reader ^_^

Thanks for confirming.

>>17901227
1) He never said he didn't want to date a slut, he said he didn't want to lose his virginity to a random slut that falls in his lap, which implies a hookup, much more than it says anything about the girl.
2) I gather that he's far less picky about appearance than personality.
3) I have a feeling he would be much happier with a nice girl who is plain than with a hot slut, and she would be easier for him to get anyway.

>>17901250
>>17901136
I had no intention of reading tonight; I simply wanted to prove that I can, indeed, read.

I must get back to my research and training now. Bye, /div/
>>
File: astrology.png (40 KB, 532x460) Image search: [Google]
astrology.png
40 KB, 532x460
Jon
this image is pretty much everything relating to my Zodiac

I'll take just a general reading, if you can. I'm curious about many things, but I can't narrow it down.
>>
It was suggested that I post in this thread.

>>17901115 is my post from earlier.

I know that it is recommended that I ask someone specific, however I would like the opinion of anyone who cares to respond.

Long story short, I have always been interested in this sort of stuff but I have never really delved into it until recently. I am thinking about buying a deck of tarot cards at a local quirky place and looking for tips/advice.

They are a bilingual deck (English/Spanish) which is perfect since I am a polyglot. The art on the cards doesn't look to be exactly what I want, however the pack is sealed so I can only see the cover of the box. I am not really sure if I will ever do readings with my cards, but I find them quite fascinating and would like a deck of my own. More info is in my original post.

Anyways, thanks to anyone who can help me. Also if a reading can tell me whether or not to get the deck, then I will be glad to have a reading done.

(Sorry if this post is not proper etiquette, I'm new to this)
>>
File: 1468005548882.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1468005548882.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>17901309
>a reading to get a tarot deck
>>
>>17901322
hahaha I don't know, I figured it was worth a shot asking.
>>
>>17901309
For me, I picked a deck that really spoke to me and the visuals were perfect for me. I plan on getting another deck to use for just my readings. I am actually giving my first reading ever tomorrow, or I'd read for you. I would say it's worth getting, you seem drawn to it.
>>
>>17901343
Do most people keep multiple decks?
>>
>>17901342
It was, that guy is on every night trolling these threads(for free). Just ignore him.
>>
>>17901342
You're overthinking it. If you feel connected to it, just get it. Your first deck isn't your last. If you like the art and find it fascinating, get it.
>>
>>17901351
I'd say yes, I'm new , but I would want to keep a separate deck for self reading.
>>
>>17901352
haha alright I'll ignore him

>>17901354>>17901358
Cool, I wasn't really sure how much thought I should put into my first deck. I guess the consensus so far is that it would be a good idea to get it.
>>
File: 15946377.png (67 KB, 1305x609) Image search: [Google]
15946377.png
67 KB, 1305x609
>>17901309
Listen to Rustig (pic related)

I would echo his suggestion of starting with a traditional deck, especially since there are more resources for them, and the system is designed for them anyway.

Personally, I find RW way easier to work with than Thoth, but that's up to you.
>>
>>17901380
Why is Thoth more difficult? I have two RW but interested in Thoth
>>
>>17901390
I did say /personally/. The imagery in RW makes sense to me and feels more straightforward. I simply can't connect with the imagery in Thoth or Marseilles myself.

>personally
>>
File: smisw10[1].jpg (8 KB, 100x164) Image search: [Google]
smisw10[1].jpg
8 KB, 100x164
>>17901396
Do you take imagery into account during readings? I don't like to but I notice a lot of readers do.

On most decks, the man in the 10 of swords is looking at the horizon despite his suffering showing that despite his current suffering there's better times ahead.

On my deck though, he isn't. He's too construed in pain to even move his head. This changes the meaning, sort of. There's no good times ahead for him based on the picture.

I know that you are supposed to take other cards into account to judge if there is truly "better times ahead" but I am thinking through the scope of this one card. What do you think?
>>
Male
Aquarius
General reading about my future, will I ever get out of this hell hole of a dead end job?
>>
>>17901380
I'm glad you posted this. It seems like great advice! Thanks
>>
>>17901380
Oh I want to add too that they did not have a "classic" deck. All of the decks at the place near me were more modernized/unique. Nothing traditional such as RW, Thoth, or Marseilles. I am most familiar with RW, but I would likely have to order such a deck online. I'd rather get a deck in person I think. It means more that way.
>>
Giving out a reading to the first person who posts a song I like [good luck]. I like indie and electronic but I'm picky.

ONE reading.

Name
>>
>>17901503
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnQr0VvF9eE
Chris
M
Wtf am i supposed to do now, just freshly ended up on the streets this evening after some shitty wack situation that happened
>>
>>17901503

I am not looking for a reading but this

https://youtu.be/0wrsZog8qXg
>>
>>17901503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowJyphpvMU
>>
>>17901503
L,male

Love reading.
I'm currently trying to find a gf , and failing at every attempt.

https://youtu.be/cnzvRcxIEYM
>>
>>17901503

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszZmFRPqx8

James
Male
Okay where's the love life headed?
>>
>>17901509
Lean on friends for help for the time being. Be persuasive, charismatic, charming, and show resilience through this tough time in order to make the best out of the worst. You're going to need to act like a smooth and confident dude if you want the tides to turn in your favor.

Do you have a job? If not, try to get one! If it's too hard, take any financial opportunity you can get. This was your #1 piece of advice. Money makes the world go round. You're going to need some financial stability if you want to find a new place to shack up at permanently. Most importantly, keep up hope. There's good times in store for you despite this shit wack situation.
>>
I'm looking to get a tarot deck with Stephen King themed artwork, anyone have any experience?
>>
I need to know if something is following me I can't sleep at night and I keep having experiences that scare genuinely chill me to the bone
>>
>>17901558
FOUND YOU!
>>
>>17901561
What the shit lol don't fuck with me something just happened with my TV and I nearly shit myself I'm scared fucking shirtless right now
>>
File: 1323210621001.jpg (37 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
1323210621001.jpg
37 KB, 400x570
>>17901561
>>
People's words speak to me via subconscious avenues. I have been informed that the Tribulation of the Bible will start when Obama signs a peace treaty with the middle east on August 4th. I predict he will pull all of the troops out of Afghanistan leading up to that point. This means that Obama is the Antichrist. Pope Francis is the false prophet. I am the messiah.
>>
File: 1411447222356.png (176 KB, 473x471) Image search: [Google]
1411447222356.png
176 KB, 473x471
>>17901591
>>
>>17901591
What do we do Mr Messiah sir
>>
>>17901601
Read el Bible. Put on your holy armor.
>>
File: jdiziSv.gif (48 KB, 347x465) Image search: [Google]
jdiziSv.gif
48 KB, 347x465
>>17901608
I shall don my tinfoil hat of truth. It must be destiny we met over 4chan
>>
I used to feel spirits when I was younger and after I learned scrying I could hear voices for a while, thought I was going schizo... there's something we're tapping in the darkness when we do such things...
>>
>>17901651
why do you repeat the same post everyday?
>>
>>17901655
>implying it's the same person that does it

It's probably just two people messing around or someone really having fun getting responses from people, like your response just now. Come on, just ignore it.
>>
>>17901655
It's just a bored faggot posting copypasta. Just ignore it.
>>
>>17901503
Ramsey
female
can you please give me a present and future reading for my relationship with my current love interest? Something seems...off...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2w6nMEjCUrE
>>
Who reading?
>>
If someone could please help me... my girlfriends father is really sick and in the hospital and I was wondering if anyone could forsee if he will make a safe recovery?
>>
What do y'all think of diviners who charge money for readings?
>>
I want to speak with Thoth directly. Tell me, what do you know about this without falling back on warnings and fear?
>>
Male
Aries

What sort of job am I supposed to do?
>>
>>17901792
You've missed the mark. You were a soldier. You still can be. You will have no glory in battle now, though. You will watch your foes die, behind a vale not of your own mind. ie.- you're a fucking radio operator
>>
>>17901750
Not something I'd personally do, but that's just a family tradition to not charge money for spiritual services.

For people who don't have such a tradition, I guess they have to eat too.
>>
>>17901750
I've had people recommend I do, but I've never charged. I've gotten tipped before, but I've never charged. Still, I don't look down on those who do as long as they're not charlatans.

Fun fact: One of the best readers ever to grace /div/ used to feed himself by reading cards.
>>
File: 1420936667923.png (681 KB, 546x698) Image search: [Google]
1420936667923.png
681 KB, 546x698
>>17901811
me me, tell what i was
>>
Leo
Male

Will I find love soon?
>>
Can someone read for me and my future with the guy I lIke? Female scorpio
>>
>>17901816
>Fun fact: One of the best readers ever to grace /div/ used to feed himself by reading cards.

Thoth?
>>
>>17901832
No, Rustig
>>
>>17901811
I'm curious as well, what was I too?
>>
>>17901817
you were a maggot
>>
>>17901840
i hope i was the one that ate your past life dick, a good serving for a maggots size
>>
>>17901835
Never seen him. Where did he go and why was he the best?
>>
>>17901816
This, and I'm only saying this as anonymous, but most of the time the most accurate readers are the ones dealing with the most.
>>
>>17901843
My past life's dick, or, myself in general? And you you hope you were the one who ate my past's lives dick? Did you not see that coming?
>>
Anyone here care to interpret a dream? Though I'd really prefer someone who actually knows what they're doing
>>
>>17901867
I can try. Most of the time dreams are just bits of our conscious throughout the day though.
>>
>>17901867
Yes, give it a go. I've been doing it for a while. Let's get past the maggot dick eating stuff. I'm all ears.
>>
>>17901848
I am hesitant to call anyone /the/ best, but he was damn good. He just stopped reading one day and didn't show up again. There was never an explanation.
>>
>>17901816
>>17901835
>>17901874
Watch out, we've got an oldfag here.
>>
I'm not gonna ask for anything specific I wanna see if one of u guys can tap into something see me or read something plz
>>
>>17901881
then try him
>>
>>17901874
What makes him different from other readers?
>>
>>17901881
>implying Rustig wasn't around just last year

Come on, it's like if anyone mentions a name few people have heard of it's instantly oldfag material.

>>17901890
He actually used to read tarot and do spirit/pendulum readings. Would make his own threads long before /div/ was a thing and generally garnered a lot of attention because of accuracy and overall great advice he would give. A good reader and a shame that he went away, but the newer ones aren't too shabby either.
>>
>>17901870
>>17901872
Alright, well I took a nap around 6 PM earlier today and I woke up around 10:30 or so. I'm not sure if this dream is something I can remember because it's meaningful, or because it's creepy, but either way I think I've been able to remember my dreams more recently (I know this just happens if you exercise yourself to remember them after you wake up).

Anyway, I remember being inside a chain-link fence at night, the area kind of looked like how a park would look. There were naked women (young) on the other side of the fence, the most prominent among them my ex-girlfriend whom I was very attached to. Her butt is towards me on the fence and her head was resting on her butt somehow as if she was a contortionist (it was a dream so I probably don't remember all the details). After that, I remember the situation shifting to something dire, and a baby goat was thrown to me over the fence on the opposite side of the enclosure by a goat-person thing. I brought it to the top of the wooden structure in the middle of the fenced enclosure (think like a playground; actually the entire place kind of looked like a playground at night) and when what i presumed to be the parent goat came, I tried breaking its neck in a sort of scared defense(?) but it didn't snap, it was just hard to break like it was stretchy. That's all I remember, and it just felt weird to have such a creepy dream like that.
>>
>>17901890
A better grasp of grammar, a more subtle sense of humor, intuition, and an long history with the meme factory. Never doubt the knowledge of an oldfag. They are kings. Those who know, those who have seen, those who have shaped the way it is. That's and oldfag. Bitches don't even know duckroll anymore.
>>
>>17901901
What kind of king jumps ship? Did Thoth take over his throne ?
>>
>>17901899
About the ex, how did it end? How long, etc. The dreams suggests a lot, more info needed. The goat shit, what are your spiritual views? Again, any clinical review of your dream needs more personal background to properly comment about. It was a creepy dream, sure. You need to give a little more detail on certain points if you want a real interp. Let the bullshit ones flood in. Feel free to respond to the right one.
>>
>>17901874
cheswick is the best
>>
>>17901901
try harder
>>
>>17901923
was for
>>17901916
problem solved
>>
>>17901919
I was with her for about 2 years and 3 months. It ended because I became depressed and took her for granted, spending less time with her and etc without even realizing it. I guess this caused her to lose her love for me (according to her anyway). And my spiritual views are that I believe in Christianity/Abrahamic God or whatever you want to call it but I believe in certain aspects and merits of other religions (mostly eastern) and I have a kind of sense that every religion is right, in a way. But I consider myself a Christian.
>>
>>17901890
The sheer amount of experience was a major selling point. His accuracy was great, and his readings were accurate, relevant, and helpful.
>>
>>17901928
The girlfriend, did you ever think about having kids with her? You're American, aren't you? The chain link fence. And you're 25. You're prolly not black, no you are not black, but you still associate your sexual drives with what you see in the meia and what you can't have- face it, man up, I'm older and you just have to man up about that, women want strength primarily and you don't have it, she's behind a fence... - before I f5 I'm gunna post.
>>
>>17901951
We broke up when I was 16, and I'm 21 now. Yes, I'm American and white. I'm sure I pictured what our kids would be like but never did we actually have plans because we were so young. Actually, me being lost about my future was also a reason I think why it didn't work out. As far as your comment about me having not strength - all I can say is that I disagree wholeheartedly. It would be pointless to argue the issue here, though.
>>
>>17901951
Strength is prolly not what you think it is right now. Strength is having a plan, knowing what you want and having an idea of how to get it, plus having a plan for when people try to stop you. You lost your woman and you feel weak. Your brain is telling you that. Now, what about the goat people?
>>
>>17901975
Okay actually that definition of strength makes a lot of sense. My idea of strength is that I try to always be optimistic and never give up on whatever I strive towards. I always try to succeed to the fullest at whatever it is I invest my energy into. And about the goat people, I don't know. It was just one, outside the fence, and it was mostly goat but standing upright. The baby goat thing seemed to be the same creature as that, but the parent goat was just some kind of goat-gazelle animal.
>>
>>17901951
>>17901975
Same guy still. go on
>>
File: 1467239018122.jpg (70 KB, 726x695) Image search: [Google]
1467239018122.jpg
70 KB, 726x695
>>17901539
I rolled out 2 Past, Present, Future readings.

For the first reading: In the past slot we have the Hierophant, the present slot we have Strength, and in the future we have the Knight of Pentacles.

For the second reading we have: The Queen of Pentacles in the Past slot, the Knight of Cups in the Present slot, and Temperance reversed in the Future slot.

Feel free to look up these cards and apply their meanings to your situation, but here's my humble opinion.

These reads indicate romantic lessons or beliefs accrued through experience in your past. It appears you were once joined with a Queen of Pentacles. One of you decided to either end or take a break from the relationship to search out new lust, as indicated by the Strength and Knight of Cups cards. In your future there lies two paths, that of Temperance Reversed and that of the Knight of Pentacles. This indicates that you can either search for a new love and find yourself with little to nothing to hold onto, or you can return to whence you came and build up what you already had in your hands with cautious and intricate attention to detail.
>>
>>17901995
Not sure if you've read this or not, but this is my most recent response to you bar this one >>17901992

And I'm not sure what else I could elaborate on, really. The whole thing with the goats felt foreign and wrong and dirty.
>>
File: yo x can u c me.jpg (41 KB, 315x436) Image search: [Google]
yo x can u c me.jpg
41 KB, 315x436
Libra
Male

What's the next year or so have in store for me
>>
>>17901992
The one thing I have learned about strength is that you're intentions are not what is important at the end of the day, you really have to think past that. What is important is focusing on the actual results. That's the trick. True strength comes from the mind, but you have to use it. It's a gift. Emotion and instinct are not a gift. In this day, fear means less (for us western white boys). You have to bow to reason, your heart. You go for what you want with heart, or else you are nothing and never will be. I'm telling you this as much as I'm telling myself. We are on /x/ and any mystic worth his salt will agree with me. You feel. You think. You fucking do it. That's it. the rest is easy.
>>
>>17902023
Thank you for the words of motivation
>>
>>17902036
Glad to be of help. I'm still looking for some myself.
>>
It took awhile, but I finally approve of what has been said here, in the end.
>>
Leo
Should I study at college, or is there a better path for me to follow elsewhere?
>>
>>17902021
I've cast you a horseshoe spread.

You as the "seeker" have come up as The World. You have recently undergone a paradigm shift in your life, and have moved from your previous phase to a new one ahead of you. You have acquired a sense of personal worth, or have stopped caring about the snide opinions of others.

Your past has been revealed as the Nine of Cups reversed. You were once hedonistic and superficial, blind to the lessons of wisdom and engulfed by vain pursuits. This past however has led you to the state of the Fool, and you are now ready to see the world with opened eyes and mind.

At present, you are of the Six of Cups reversed. You are either repressing or misremembering a pivotal memory, and now is a time to focus on healing yourself of undue mental or physical anguish. You may also be acting childishly and ridiculously in the face of a situation at hand.

Your current expectations and hopes are that of the Four of Wands. You are looking for reward and gratification, but your Future appears to be that of the Empress reversed. You are dealing with clutter of some sort, be it mental, physical or even spiritual.

You may be acting too seriously in the face of something to be taken lighter, indicated by both the Six of Cups and the Empress reversed.

Your lesson for the future is that of the Five of Pentacles. You will come to know the joy of having supportive friends and will learn that you need not feel shame in leaning on the shoulders of others.
>>
>>17902059
How did you do in high school? What kind of friends did you have? More importantly, what kind of things were you thinking when you thought about the world? Were you excited? Did you have a lot of anger? Were you a rich kid who didn't have to think about life? There is no way to do a reading without "reading" a bit of the individual. This is happening via a fucking imageboard after all. Your name isn't really important. Your age is, though.
>>
Male
Libra

Will my gf stay true to me in this blackout of comms we're having?
>>
File: cool great job x.jpg (2 MB, 1994x2000) Image search: [Google]
cool great job x.jpg
2 MB, 1994x2000
>>17902084
neat
thank u 4 the read magic person

If I may ask one more thing
will I find love soon
>>
File: umaru-1.jpg (166 KB, 760x1200) Image search: [Google]
umaru-1.jpg
166 KB, 760x1200
>>17902059
I've cast you a "What should I do?" Triune spread.

The situation you find yourself in is the Three of Swords. You find yourself at a difficult decision with an outmoded viewpoint of logic. You're finding it hard to stay motivated, and are looking for alternatives to hard work in which there are none.

The cards tell to avoid the Six of Swords. This means that your fear of the unknown is inhibiting you; Your disconnect between action and motivation pushing you down the path that you're trying to avoid.

The action to be taken has come up as Temperance. You must compromise; be prepared and willing to put in the work you must to get what you want.
>>
>>17902105
Good read, quite accurate, thanks.
>>
Female
Cancer
Hows the end of the year will go for me? Happy or sad like the start of it? Will I move out of my parents?
>>
31male scorpio

Anyone could tell me of there is any kind of astral drawback coming at me? I wished for something bad for some people, and it came true. I've heard that this kind of things may have repercussions.
>>
File: 1466728912665.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1466728912665.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1414
>>17902098
I've cast a Four Card General Spread.

Your situation is that of the Empress. You have the potential to manifest romance. There is an abundance of potential surrounding you.

The challenge you will be faced with is that of the Ten of Cups. You will be hard pressed to create an environment of harmony, and are advised to be grateful for what you procure or already have in your search for love.

Advice your journey has appeared as the Three of Wands. You're being told to have more foresight, and are on your first step to acquiring the growth necessary to obtaining that which you desire.

The currently projected outcome is the Four of Swords. You're being told to take it nice and smooth on the path to romance. Go with the flow, and move softly.
>>
>>17901827
Do not cripple him.
>>
File: back into the woods I go, x.jpg (150 KB, 487x753) Image search: [Google]
back into the woods I go, x.jpg
150 KB, 487x753
>>17902136
thanks again wizard magic man
may the heart of the cards be with u
>>
>>17902136
Different anon, How will my relationship turn out with J?
>>
File: 1468135646967.gif (2 MB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
1468135646967.gif
2 MB, 491x750
>>17902130
I've cast you a Past, Present, Future spread.

Your Past has appeared as The Magician. You have successfully dabbled in the powers of transformation known as magic. You have manifested what you desired in your operations. Magic is that which transforms the soul; You are now bound on a quest for higher wisdom and knowledge.

Your Present has appeared as Death. While seemingly phantasmal at first glance, Death signifies a transformation. Death is to the Mayans as metamorphosis is to the caterpillar.

Your Future has appeared as The Hermit. You will receive introspective wisdom, and are required to seek solace to contemplate. You may also be urged to seek the council of a fellow student, a wise teacher, or a learned mystic.

Overall, not looking too grim. You just have to employ right action.
>>
Do you not want to tell me because it's bad news, or? :(

>>17902092
>>
>>17902165
If you're having some blackouts or issues in regards of communicating that's outside of your and her control and she decides to get up and leave/be unfaithful, then she wasn't really someone close to you or your girlfriend in the first place. Usually relationships are stronger than this kind of nonsense.
>>
>>17902156
can i have love reading pls?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.